不要
No!
从我的赛道上滚出去
Get off of my track!
你疯了吗
What, are you crazy!
我不允许你越过终点线
I forbid you to cross that finish line!
快住手
Knock it off!
拉尔夫 快看
Ralph, look!
小鬼
Kid!
不 住手
Stop it!
我不会让你把我的心血毁于一旦
I’m not letting you undo all my hard work!
那难道是…
Is that…
不是吧
No way!
搞什么…你是谁
What the… Who are you?
我是沃伦 史上最伟大的赛车手
I’m Turbo, the greatest racer ever!
我千辛万苦改写了游戏程序
And I did not reprogram this world to let you
你和那个臭烘烘的肥佬
and that halitosis- riddled warthog
休想坏我的好事
take it away from me!
沃伦必胜
Turbo- tastic.
准备受死吧 故障女
End of the line, Glitch!
故障 对了
Glitch. That’s it.
加油 凡妮洛普
Come on, Vanellope.
虽然你说过不会再犯了
I know you said you wouldn’t do it again
但还得在来最后一次
but you’re going to do it one more time.
集中注意力
Just focus and concentrate
准备 闪人
and glitch!
感谢鸡蛋感谢牛奶我做到了
Sweet mother of monkey milk! I did it!

No!
快过来 小鬼 终点线大敞着
Bring it home, kid! The finish line is wide open!

No!
小鬼 你没事吧
Kid! Are you okay?
没事没事 快点跑完比赛吧
I’m fine. I’m fine. Let’s finish this race!
大地啊
Oh, my land.
我们得赶紧离开这里
All right. Come on. We gotta get out of here.
但我还没越过终点线呢
But I didn’t cross the finish line!
哪里还有终点线
There is no finish line!
想活命就快跑 抓紧 全体撤离
Move it or lose it, people. Everybody, out. Now!
拉尔夫 没用的
Ralph, it’s not going to work!
总得试试
We got to try!
小鬼
Kid!
拉尔夫 我说过 我没法离开游戏
Ralph, I told you I can’t leave the game.
-加油 过来 -拉尔夫 快停下
– Come on. Get through. – Ralph! Stop!
一定能行的
It’s got to work!
停下 没用的
Stop, it’s no use.
没关系 拉尔夫
It’s okay, Ralph.
好了 修东西的
All right, Fix-It.
全部都撤走了 现在我们要把出口炸了
That’s everyone. Now, we’ve got to blow up this exit.
走吧 别管我
Just go. Go without me.
-这游戏怎么办 -我们也无能为力
– But what about this game? – Nothing we can do about it.
除了灯塔 没有什么能阻止这群怪物
Without a beacon, there’s no way to stop these monsters.
灯塔
Beacon?
跟着阿修
Stay with Felix.
借我用一下 女士
Let me borrow that thing, lady.
-拉尔夫 你去哪 -去干我的老本行
– Ralph! Where are you going? – I got some wrecking to do!
我们终点线见
I’ll meet you at the finish line!
不 等等
No! Wait!
修东西的 退到我身后
Fix-It, get behind me!
快点
Come on!
再来
One more! One…
欢迎来到终级关
Welcome to the boss level!
沃伦
Turbo.
拜你所赐 拉尔夫
Because of you, Ralph,
我现在是整个游戏厅最强大的病毒了
I’m now the most powerful virus in the arcade!
我可以操控任何游戏
I can take over any game I want.
我应该感谢你
I should thank you
不过还是杀了你更有趣
but it would be more fun to kill you.
快过来 小家伙
Get back here, little guy!
尝尝我的糖果
Have some candy!
你这是要去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
我还没玩够呢 跟我来
I’m not through with you yet. Up we go!

No!
拉尔夫
Ralph!
退后
Fall back.
小鬼
Kid!
凡妮洛普
Vanellope!
快看啊 是你的小朋友
Look at that. It’s your little friend.
我们一起看着她死 好吗
Let’s watch her die together, shall we?

No!
你们俩都玩完了
It’s game over for both of you.
不 只有我
No. Just for me!
-拉尔夫 -凡妮洛普
– Ralph! – Vanellope!
“我生为反派 这样挺好
I’m bad, and that’s good.
“我永不行善 那也不坏
I will never be good, and that’s not bad.
“我永远只做
There’s no one I’d rather be…
我自己”
… than me.
小鬼
Kid!
别担心 包在我身上
Don’t worry. I got it under control.
傻瓜 为什么你们都要往光里…
You fools! Why are you going into the ligh…
不 不不 好
No! No, no, no. Yes…
不 好 不
No! Yes… No!
飞向光明
Go into the light!
巧克力
Chocolate?
是巧克力 我爱巧克力
It’s chocolate! I love chocolate!
美味的巧克力
Oh, beautiful chocolate!
你做到了 拉尔夫 这才像话 兄弟
You did it, Ralph! Way to go, brother!
我 对不…
I… Excuse…
修理完毕
All fixed.
-准备好了吗 -好得不能再好了
– You ready for this? – As ready as I’ll ever be.
快看这些魔法星星
What’s with all the magic sparkles?
凡妮洛普公主
Princess Vanellope?
我想起来了
Now I remember.
参见糖果竞速真正的统治者
All hail the rightful ruler of Sugar Rush…
凡妮洛普公主
Princess Vanellope.
我想起来了 她是我们的公主
I remember. She’s our princess!
没错
Oh, that’s right!
我们那么对你真是太抱歉了
We are so sorry about the way we treated you.
没错 我们只是开玩笑
Yeah, those were jokes!
我全都是受太妃塔指使
I was just doing what Taffyta told me to do!
作为你们仁慈的公主 我在此判决
Tut- tut. As your merciful princess, I hereby decree
所有曾经对我刻薄的人都会被处以…
that everyone who was ever mean to me shall be
死刑
executed.
什么 不 求你了
What? No, please!
大地啊
Oh, my land.
现在才开始有点意思
This place just got interesting.
我不想死
I don’t want to die!
我开玩笑的 别哭了 太妃塔
I’m just kidding. Stop crying, Taffyta.
我在忍♥ 但是停不下来
I’m trying, but it won’t stop.
所以这才是真正的你吗 公主
So this is the real you. Princess.
拉尔夫 你傻了吗 这才不是我
Aw, Ralph, what are you, nuts? Come on. This isn’t me.
这才是我
This is me.
代码把我写成了公主
Look, the code may say I’m a princess
但我知道自己到底是谁 拉尔夫
but I know who I really am, Ralph,
我是个车手 拥有世上最棒的超能力
I’m a racer with the greatest superpower ever.
我移过来 移过去
I was here, I was there.
还能穿墙
I was glitching through the walls.
我才不会扔掉这种本领呢
I’m not giving that up.
原谅我多嘴
Pardon me for asking,
但是 如果没有公主
but without a princess,
谁来领导我们呢
who’s going to lead us?
是啊 谁来
Yeah. Who?
还是我
Me.
我觉得民♥主♥立宪制很符合我的口味
I’m thinking more along the lines of a constitutional democracy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章何以为家
下一篇文章金蝉脱壳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!