I’m not gonna have my wife providing for my family–
你别想怪罪到我头上
Don’t you dare invent a way to make this my fault.
你上周驯马师还当得好好的
You had no problem being a broke horse trainer a week ago,
我也不介意
and neither did I.
你重新接纳你父亲后
What, you let your father back in
突然间参军就成了最佳选择
and all of a sudden going to war is the best option?
我不擅长争辩 莫妮卡
I’m no good at this, Monica.
确实是
Ain’t that the truth.
你大概是我见过最不会说谎的人
You might be the worst liar I’ve ever met.
那就老实说 你为什么要离开我们
So just stop lying and tell me why you’re leaving us.
-我… -说实话 凯斯
– I just– – The truth, Kayce.
我们之间从不撒谎的
We’ve always told it. Don’t stop now.
是我…
I was the one–
-你没事吧 -嗯
– You all right? – Yeah.
-那是什么 -我猜是制冰♥毒♥的
– What was that? – Meth lab’s my guess.
报♥警♥ 留在这
Call 911. Stay here.
家人
Family.
家人 家人
Family. Family.
家人
Family.
你没有家人了
You ain’t got one no more.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
我报♥警♥了 那里有人吗
I’ve got 911. Are there people back there?
没了
Not anymore.
你要做什么
What’re you doing?
-你留在这 -不
– Stay here. – No.
你不会想看的
You don’t wanna see this.
凯斯 你去哪我都跟着你
Kayce, I go where you go.
好吧 捂住嘴巴
Okay, fine. Cover your mouth.
别吸入烟尘
Don’t breathe in the fumes.
求你杀了我
Please kill me.
救护车还多久到
How long on the ambulance?
救护车还多久到
How long on the ambulance?
他们说45分钟
The–they said 45 minutes.
-杀了我 -他撑不了45分钟
– Kill me. – He ain’t got 45 minutes.
灼烧是最痛苦的
There’s no pain like burning.
动手吧
Do it.
这么做是对的
Oh, it was the right thing to do.
毫无疑问
No question.
你打算怎么做
What do you wanna do?
我还没准备好应付这一出
I’m not ready to play this hand.
没办法
Not like this.
别立案了
Just make it go away.
算你走运
You got off easy.
换作我会让你活活烧死
I would’ve let you burn.
听说你们海豹突击队喜欢用格洛克19
I hear you SEALs like the G-19.
你用的也是吗
That what you used?
给我你的滑套
Give me your slide.
我也喜欢这把枪
I like ’em too.
你当时也在场
You were there.
我结束了那个废物的痛苦
I put that piece of shit out of his misery.
明白吗
Understand?
你是我的证人
You’re my witness.
我会在我的报告里这么写
I’ll put it that way in my report.

Okay.
开你的卡车跟着我
Follow my vehicle with your truck.
我们还得去学校接孩子
We gotta pick our kid up from school.
你和我 浑身被邪恶包围
We are covered in evil. You and me.
我们得洗干净
We gotta wash it off.
知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
会对自己做这种事的人 永远不会改变立场
I think a man who does that to himself never changes sides.
我知道我不会
I know I won’t.
这不是我自己做的
I didn’t do this to myself.
我们无法选择自己的父亲
We don’t get to choose our fathers.
即使能选择 结果也一样
Wouldn’t make any difference if we could.
我们还是会选错
We’d just choose wrong.
你儿子不像你
Son doesn’t look like you.

No.
他运气好
He got lucky.
但刚出生时很像你 对吧
Looked like you when he was born, though, didn’t he?
非常像
Just like you.
跟镜像似的
Like a mirror.
每个孩子刚出生时都很像父亲
Every child looks like their father when they’re born.
不管是男孩还是女孩
Doesn’t matter, boy or girl.
不管他们三天后像谁
Doesn’t matter who they look like three days later.
刚出生的时候
When they come out of the womb,
都非常像他们的父亲
they are a perfect reflection of the man who made them.
他是很像
He was.
知道原因吗
You wanna know why?
这是一种生存本能来证明你是父亲
It’s nature’s way of proving that you are the father.
这样你就不会觉得孩子是别人的
So that you don’t think the baby belongs to someone else,
然后杀掉他
and kill it.
根本就没有好男人 凯斯
There’s no such thing as a good man, Kayce.
所有男人都坏
All men are bad.
但有些人非常努力想变好
But some of us try real hard to be good.
石头准备好了
Stones are ready.
这是你第一次汗礼
Your first sweat?
汗蒸结束 仪式也没结束
The ceremony doesn’t end when the sweat ends.
研究你的所见
Study the things you see.
你未来有一副地图
They’re a map of your future.
地图有一点好处
The good thing about maps
如果你不喜欢当前的道路
is if you don’t like the path that you’re on,
总是可以选择另一条
you can always choose another.
仪式什么时候结束
When does the ceremony end?
直到你死 然后开始下一个
When you die, and the next one begins.
这个炉子一小时能焚化一匹马
This oven will incinerate a horse in an hour.
但从来没火化过人
Never had a person in it, though.
我猜十分钟就能收骨灰了吧
My guess is you’ll have ashes in about ten minutes.
县法医
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do that?
让你好受吗
Make you feel better?
能让我不去想其他事
Makes it so I don’t feel anything.
你想忘掉什么
Well, what’re you trying to forget?
一切
Everything.
如果你想忘掉一切 那我就不会在这了
If you were willing to forget everything, I wouldn’t be here.
好吧 你来啊 混♥蛋♥
Fine. You wanna go? Motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥来啊
Do you wanna fucking go?
来啊
You wanna?

Come on.
宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
你想要讲昆虫的书 还是蛇的
You want a bug book or a snake book?
恐龙的
Dinosaur book.
要我念给你听吗
You want me to read it to you?
不用了 爸爸需要 因为我们找到了一个
No. My dad needs to because we found one.
这是我们的秘密
And it’s out secret.
不能让你知道 如果你跟别人说了
You can’t know about it, ’cause if you tell someone,
他们可能会偷走的
they might steal it.
爸爸不在这 宝贝
Well, Daddy’s not here, honey,
所以你要不跟我说一下这个秘密
so you’re either gonna have to tell me the secret
要不就看看图片吧
or settle for looking at pictures.
-我看图片 -随你吧 小子
– Pictures. – Suit yourself, kid.
绿色的是什么
What’s the green one do?
氧气
It’s oxygen.
把它也拔了
Go on, pull that one too.
够了 过来
That’s enough. Come here.
把这些工具
I want you to take these tools here
都放到托盘里
and put ’em in the tray.
-我不干 -我让你不干了吗
– I don’t want to. – That ain’t what I asked you.
拜托 能聊聊吗
Come on, man, can we talk about this?
-给过你机会了 -我不会说出去的
– You had your chance. – I-I will never say a word.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!