约翰 你能做饭前祷告吗?
John, will you say Grace?
感谢主赐予我们食物
Dear Lord, bless this food for our use
保佑我们为你服务
and us for thy service,
请让我们留意他人的需要
and please make us mindful of the needs
他人的感受 阿门
and feelings of others, Amen.
这就完了?
That’s all God gets tonight?
不给你父亲祈祷一下?
Nothing for your father?
请帮爸爸找到那些偷马的懦夫
And please help Daddy find those horse-thieving cowards
把他们吊死在附近的树上
and hang them from the nearest tree.
你觉得这很有趣吗?
You think that’s funny?
你不能祈求他人受到伤害 孩子
You don’t pray for harm to come to anyone, son.
你要祈祷你的父亲
You pray that your father
以及与他一起追捕的人能够安全回到我们身边
and the men riding with him make it home safe to us.
那才是需要祈祷的
That is the prayer.
也是唯一要祈祷的 明白吗?
And that’s the only prayer, do you understand me?
明白 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
重新来一遍
Now say it again.
亲爱的主 请保佑我们的父亲
Dear Lord, please watch over our father
因其以你的名义寻求正义 阿门
as he seeks justice in your name. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
他们要到林子里了!
They’re making for the trees!
他们要是有掩体 我们就全完了
They get to cover they’ll tear us to pieces!
跑快点 妈的!
Run faster, God damnit!
天啊!
Jesus!
让他们靠近!
Let ’em get close!
别停!
Don’t stop!
啊!我的天!
Ah! God!
停下来!
Stop!
快停下来 妈的!
Stop, God damn it!
叫大声点
You scream.
你中枪了?
You shot?
不好意思 这破马把我甩下来了
Sorry son of a bitch bucked me off.
我们该拿他怎么办?
What’re we gonna do with him?
广而告之
Advertise.
好了
All right.
这就是在这偷马的下场
我不在乎你是死是活 但如果你活着… …
I don’t care if you live or die, but should you live…
你得让他们知道我的存在
You tell them about me.
谁?
Tell who?
跟你一样偷马的人
Everybody like you.
行了
All right.

Hey.
我的天
Good Lord.
发生什么事了??
What happened? What happened?
必须要发生的事
What had to happen.
不!
No!
那不是我的
That’s not mine.
到里面去 快点!
Get inside. Get inside!
我可不想让地板上都是血
I’m not getting blood all over your floor,
我就在外面把衣服脱了
I’ll strip down out here.
我才在乎地板!
I don’t care about my floor!
斯宾塞! 去烧开水 就现在!我就在外脱去就好
Spencer! Water boiling now. I’ll strip down.
去帮你妈妈吧
Just go help your mama.
去帮你妈妈
Help your mama.
妈的
Shit.
你不能让我就这样死了
You can’t let me die out here.
他们休想
They won’t make it.
詹姆斯·狄拉德? 快进来
James Dillard? Get inside.
妈的
Shit.
快进来
Get inside.
噢 我的天 不要啊!
Oh, Lord. No!
不要! 不!
No!
这空间够你用吗 宝贝?
Is this enough room for you, baby?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我只有五件衬衣和一双靴子 贝丝
I have five shirts and a pair of boots, Beth.
你是最完美的男人
You are the perfect man.
我得去工作了
I gotta go to work.
是啊 我也是
Yep. Me too.
孩子
Son…
你可以打败他的 怎么打?
You can beat him. How?
我怎么能打败他?
How can I beat him?
这个州的每个政♥治♥家都欠他一个人情
Every politician in the state owes him a favor.
我所拥有的只有名字的知名度
The one thing I had was name recognition.
还是他的姓氏
But it’s his name.
现在他要当上州长了
Now he has it.
孩子
Son…
他要利用一切来对付我了
He’s gonna use everything against me.
他要利用你来对付我了
He’s gonna use you against me.
不会的
He won’t.
不会就怪了
The fuck he won’t.
你知道那些尸体都埋在哪里吗?
You know where all the bodies are buried?
知道 因为是我埋了他们
Yeah, because I buried them.
也许如此 但人不是你杀的
Maybe so, but they’re not your bodies.
You set up a meeting with him,
你和他安排一次会面
You set up a meeting with him,
由你两决定什么才是禁区
and the two of you decide what’s off limits.
反正 全世界还是会知道你的所作所为
The world’s gonna find out about you anyway.
那就让他们知道吧
Let the world find out about me.
我们得让他们知道我们是谁!
We tell the world about me.
我们才是叙事人
We control the narrative.
我是为了保护我唯一的孩子才采取行动的
I acted in defense of my only child.
这就是全世界所会知道的一切
That’s all the world gets to know.
你是首席检察官 你可以封存记录
You’re the Attorney General. You can seal the record.
只有法官才能封存记录
Only a judge can seal the record.
哪个法官欠你一个人情?
What judge owes you a favor?
没有
None.
那就找一个 或者制♥造♥一个 找那个最容易攻破的
Then find one, or invent one. Whichever you can do fastest.
我是傻瓜吗 居然还想着这些能行得通?
Am I a fool for even considering this?
他才是傻瓜 杰米
He’s the fool, Jamie.
谁会投票给他?
Who’s going to vote for him?
环保主义者?
The environmentalists?
还是从纽约或洛杉矶移居至此的居民?
The transplants from New York or L.A.?
对他们来说 他就是教科书上所说的
To them, he is the face of everything in this world
拥有着一切的代言人
they have been taught
一个60岁的白人地主
a white, sixty-year-old landowner.
利用他 “拥有一切” 这个点来对付他
Use everything he is against him.
你父亲最觊觎的是什么?
What does your father covet more than anything?
权力
Power.
那这个州哪个办公室拥有着最大的权力?
And what office holds the most power in this state?
畜牧委员会委员吗?
Livestock Commissioner?
是州长
The Governor.
那么 如果那是他想要的权力 为什么他以前不竞选呢?
So, if it’s power he wants, why hasn’t he run before?
因为他知道他不可能赢得竞选 杰米
Because he knows he can’t win, Jamie.
他不是在竞选州长 他只是不想让你当
He isn’t running for Governor. He’s running against you.
而一旦你退出
And as soon as you drop out,
他就会挑选一个候选人来取代他
he’ll pick a candidate to replace him.
他是在虚张声势 杰米
He’s bluffing, Jamie.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him on it.
是啊
Yeah.
你说的对
Yeah.
召开新闻发布会吧
Yeah, set up a press conference.
机场示♥威♥者与州联邦警♥察♥发生冲突
要我说 我们应该起诉他们非法侵入
I say we press charges for trespassing
和破坏私人财产
and destruction of private property.
噢 很高兴你能加入我们
Oh, nice of you to join us.
不好意思 示♥威♥者把路给堵住了
Sorry. Protestors are blocking the road.
我费了好大劲才通过
Took me a while to get through.
他们堵住的是一条公共道路
They’re blocking a public roadway.
治安部门不做任何处理吗?
Sheriff’s department isn’t doing anything about it?
12名警员要怎么去对抗
What are twelve deputies going to do
350名示♥威♥者?
about 350 protestors?
给我接通首席检察官办公室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!