什么声音?
What’s that?
好像是倒垃圾的
Sounds like the garbage man.
在星期二吗?
Oh. On Tuesday?
也许他们改时间了
Maybe they changed the schedule.
该死的
Oh, shit!
等一下
Whoa! Wait a minute!
等一下,老兄们
Wait a minute! Hold it up, you guys.
我想你们把我给忘了
I was afraid you’d miss me.
别担心,我们不会的
Don’t worry. We won’t.
那是美国的工艺
Now that is American workmanship.
你以为是日本人的发明?胡说
You think the Japanese invented that? Bullshit.
是我们做的
We did.
有一阵子我们落后了,但是我们还是赢回来了
For a while, we lost it, but we got it back.
我喜欢卡迪拉克 – 你喜欢吗?那就进去
I like Cadillacs. – Well, come around here, brother, and get in this Cadillac.
你会真喜欢卡迪拉克的 这是时尚和美感的结合
You’ll love it. This is style and beauty.
舒服吧?我知道你要说什么 人造皮
Comfy, right? Oh, I know what you’re going to say.
你不会要真皮的
That’s vinyl, but you don’t want leather.
兄弟 真皮很热,不舒服,还会裂
Leather’s hot, it’s uncomfortable, it cracks.
真皮问题多 你看上面的空间
Nothing but trouble. Look at the head room.
发动吧!听听看,那是马力,那是车性
Go ahead, start it up. Listen to that. That’s power. That’s performance.
你知道我喜欢什么? – 什么?
You know what I like best? – What’s that?
价钱 – 等一下,你不能把车开走
The price. – Hey! Wait a minute! You can’t drive that car in here!
嘿,伙计,怎么样? – 还可以
Hey, guys, how’s it going? – What do you say?
工作,工作
Working, working. You know.
爸爸,放我下来,放我下来
Daddy, put me down! Put me down!
我投降了,我投降了
I surrender!
我爱你,爸爸
I love you,Daddy
我也爱你
I love you, too.
三明治来了
Here come the sandwiches.
他们为什么不叫他乔治女孩 免得大家分不清楚
Why don’t they just call him “Girl George”? It would cut down the confusion.
哦,爸,你真落伍
Oh, Dad, that’s so old.
我还小的时候 摇滚乐传入东德
When I was a boy and rock’n’roll came to East Germany,
共♥产♥党说这种东西煽动颠覆
the communists said it was subversive.
也许他们是对的
Maybe they were right.
这里面放了什么? – 你不必知道
What’s in this? -You don’t want to know.
爸,怎么了?
Dad, what’s wrong?
那架军用直升机到这干什么? 你说过再也不走了
What’s that army helicopter doing here? You said you wouldn’t go away again,
你跟他们没有瓜葛了
you were through.
我哪儿都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
你保证?
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
杰克逊!哈里斯!看好这块地
Jackson! Harris! Secure the area!
约翰?
John?J
约翰,你在里面吗?
ohn, are you in there?
约翰,出来,我是科比
John, come on out. It’s Kirby.
我知道 – 轻轻地过来,就像以前一样
I know. -Silent and smooth, just like always.
当然了,是你教我的 – 我可不灵了
I better be. You taught me. -I’m getting rusty.
这是怎么回事? – 珍妮,你好吗?
What’s going on?. -Jenny, how are you?
我要和你♥爸♥谈谈,好吗? – 可以,有逮捕令吗?
Jenny, I need to talk to your dad, OK? -Yeah! Got a warrant?
真有意思
Very funny.
-Jenny. -OK.
约翰,我们有麻烦了
John, we’ve got a problem.
有人把你的手下杀了
Someone’s killing your men.
你不是给他们新的身份了吗? – 一定是有人走漏风声
You gave them new identities. -There must have been a leak.
劳森、福莱斯特和班尼全被杀了
Lawson, Forrestal, Bennett– they’ve all been hit.
谁干的? – 到处都有你的敌人
Who’s doing it? -You’ve made enemies all over the world.
可能是叙利亚人、南美人 俄♥国♥人或恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It could have been the Syrians, the South Americans,the Russians, or a terrorist group.
他们一定会找到你的
They’ll find you.
我们打算过正常生活 – 你会的,我保证
We were going to make a normal life here. -You will, I promise.
我在跟联邦调查局联♥系♥ 我们绝对会修理这些混♥蛋♥
I’m going to coordinate with the federal people.We’ll nail those bastards before they get close to you.
同时,杰克逊和哈里斯 先留在这儿
In the meantime, Jackson and Harris will stay here.
他们俩行吗? – 绝对的,当然不如你了
Are they any good? -Real good, but not as good as you were.
很糟吗?
Is it bad?
我不离开你,放心好了
I’m not leaving you, if that’s what you mean.
那就不算太糟
Then it can’t be bad.
你伤得怎么样? – 我撑得住,没问题
How bad are you hit? -I can make it.
我必须进去拿枪 小心点,他们会再来的
I’ve got to get my rifle from the shed.Keep an eye out. They’ll be coming.
记住,你处在下风 气流可以帮你判断
Get downwind. The air current may tip them off.
下风?我能嗅得到他们来? – 我就能嗅到
Downwind? You think I could smell them coming? -I did.
珍妮,到你房♥间去,好吗? 千万别出来,我一会儿就回来
Jenny, you go to your bedroom and stay out of sight. I’ll be right back.
她在哪儿? – 别激动
Where is she? -Mellow out, man.
你这样拿枪指着人 我们无法谈
We can’t talk business with you waving guns in people’s faces.
你女儿的安全就要靠你了
Your daughter’s safe, Colonel.Whether she stays that way is up to you.
我的人想和你谈笔生意 还想要女儿的话,就跟我们合作
My people got business with you. If you want your kid back, then you better cooperate.
对吗? -不对
Right? –Wrong.
他冲我们来了,没刹车
He’s coming at us with no brakes.
他在追我们,这个混♥蛋♥
He’s still coming, the crazy bastard!
他要撞上我们了
He’ll hit us!
糟了
Shit!
别动,你这个混♥蛋♥
Don’t move, motherfucker.
班尼?我以为你死了 – 死了?
Bennett, I thought you were Dead. -Dead?
你错了
You thought wrong.
自从你把我赶出小组后 我就等着报复你呢
Ever since you had me thrown out of your unit,I’ve waited to pay you back.
知道今天是什么日子吗?
You know what today is, Matrix?
还债的日子
Payday.
镇静剂
Tranquilizers.
我还真想要用真枪实弹 -珍妮在哪儿?
I wanted to use the real thing! -Where is Jenny?
记得我吗,上校?
Do you remember me, Colonel?
我记得你,人♥渣♥ 特别是那些被你折磨致死的人
I remember you, scumbag, especially the people you’ve tortured and killed.
麦崔斯上校,你根本不了解 瓦尔瓦迪这样的国家
Colonel Matrix, you do not understand…a country like Val Verde.
当那个国家的总统必须纪律严明
It is a country that needs a president… who has an understanding of discipline.
为什么告诉我? – 因为你要回到瓦尔瓦迪
Why tell me? -Because you’re going to return to Val Verde,
你还要杀死总统 你曾经帮助他推♥翻♥我
and you are going to kill the president…that you helped to overthrow me.
为什么不让班尼去? 他会很愿意去的
Have Bennett do it. Sounds like something he’d get off on.
因为瓦拉斯克总统更信任你
Because President Velasquez trusts you, Colonel.
不管怎样 他称你为(革命英雄)
After all, he made you the hero of the revolution.
而班尼上尉却不被信任了
Captain Bennett left, shall we say, under a cloud.
是的,他杀人太多了
Yeah. Because he enjoyed killing too much.
是你训练的,麦崔斯
Your training, Matrix.
你可以接近瓦拉斯克总统
You can get close to President Velasquez.
你要杀了他 我们费了很大的功夫才找到你
You will kill him. We went to a lot of trouble to find you.
我们要假装班尼死了 才使科比给我们带路找到了你
We had to pretend Captain Bennett’s death… So General Kirby would become agitated…and lead us to you.
现在你在我手里 你只能按照我说的办
Now that I have you, you will do exactly as I tell you.
见你的鬼
Fuck you.
爸爸 – 珍妮
Daddy! -Jenny!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastards!
如果你刺杀了瓦拉斯克总统 我就把女儿还给你
If you kill President Velasquez, I will send her back to you.
假如你不听话 我就把她的切块寄给你
If you try anything else,I will mail her to you in pieces.
有麦崔斯的踪迹吗? – 没有,长官,只有两具死尸
Any sign of Matrix? -No, sir. Just those bodies.
还会有更多吗,长官? – 假如他还活着,会有更多的
You think there’s more, sir? -If he’s still alive, I’d expect a lot more.
萨利将护送你上飞机
Sully will make sure you get on the plane.
亨利克斯会跟你一起 确保你下飞机
Henriques will stay with you, make sure you get off.
两个人中有一个出了差错 她就得死
I don’t hear from either one of them, she’s dead.
他们付你多少钱,班尼? – 十万美金
How much they paying you, Bennett? -They offered me a hundred grand.
知道吗?当我知道对像是你的时候 我说我不要钱
You want to know something? When I found it was you, I said I’d do it for nothing.
等等 – 我会回来的,班尼
Hey, hold it! -I’ll be back, Bennett.
我会等着,约翰
I’ll be ready, John.
我们晚了 你和班尼在一起服过役,是吗?
We’re running late, buddy.So you and Bennett met in the service?
我和亨利克斯也在一起 什么也比不上老战友
Me and Henriques is in the service, too. Nothing like old war buddies.
好,一路顺风
Well, have a nice trip, now.
小心点,这里,到达后 喝点瓦尔瓦迪的啤酒
Take care. Oh, here. Have some beers in Val Verde.
那样,我们就会有 更多时间陪你女儿
It’ll give everyone more time with your daughter.
你真风趣,萨利,我喜欢你 所以决定最后一个杀你
That’s why I’ll kill you last.

Move!
伙计们,再见
Hasta luego, fellas.
头等舱,座住7A
First class, 7A.
你的座位是7B,先生
And you’re 7B, sir.
有手提行李吗? – 就只有他
Any carry-on luggage? -Just him.
你再胡说,老子把你嘴缝上
Open your mouth again, I’ll nail it shut.
请扣好安全带 – 谢谢
Fasten your seat belt, sir. -Thank you.
请给我一个毛毯和枕头好吗? – 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!