让我们出去拍下一场吧
Let’s move out, start lighting the next scene.
好的 开始吧
All right. Let’s do it.
你看起来真美 谢谢
You looked so beautiful. Thanks.
我还以为他俩会狠干呢
I thought they were gonna be fucking hard.
很惬意啊 惬意可不好卖♥♥
It was pretty. Pretty don’t sell.
干得不错 谢谢
Good job. Thanks.
你还好吧 米莉? 需要什么吗?
You good, Mir? You need anything?
我想呆一会儿 行吗?
I’m just gonna take a minute, okay?
好的 我就在那边
Okay, uh. I’ll just be out there.

Yeah.
挺有意思的 是啊 有意思
That was fun. Yeah, fun.
“有意思”? 你脑子进水了吗?
“Fun.” You fucking douche.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你要重写剧本吗?
You working on a rewrite?
是啊 为了今晚的拍摄
Yeah, just for tonight’s scene.
你准备好了咱们就走 行
I’m ready to go when you are, though. Okay.
在我们走之前 我想和你讨论一下
You know, before we go,I’m thinking that,uh,it’s a good idea
昨晚发生的事
if we talk about what happened last night.
哦 不一定非得谈 但是…
Oh. I mean, we don’t have to, but I think–
行了
Okay, yeah, uh.
我是不是演砸了?
I kind of dropped the ball on that, I guess, huh?
不不 只是… 老实讲 是…
No, no. It’s… To be honest, it was…
我没想到会有那么奇怪的感觉
You know, I didn’t realize how weird it would be for me.
奇怪? 怎么奇怪了?
Weird? Like-Weird how?
自导自演啊
Acting and directing at the same time.
很难掌控的
It’s a lot to process, you know.
头一次我觉得
For the first time, I thought
自己蛋蛋上的毛还不够多
my balls didn’t have enough hair on them.
我不是说这个
That’s not what I meant.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you meant.
你感觉如何?
How you feeling about it?
我想
I guess, um…
我觉得
I feel like…
觉得我们
Like we…
靠! 来电了 是你干的吗?
Holy fuck. The power’s on. Did you do this?
怎么可能? 我把账单烧掉了
How did this happen? I burned the bills.
怎么办到的?
How could we have done that?
水 水
The water. The water.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
耶!
Yeah!
我们又能在家洗澡了 有水了
We can shower in our home again. We got liquid.
祝贺啊
Greetings.
你听到我们万能的主
Have you heard the good news
带来的好消息了吗?
about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?
天啊 是你们做的吗?
Oh, my God, did you guys do this?
你们天天在我们那洗澡真烦
We got tired of you always taking showers at our places.
所以我们筹了点款
So we took up a collection amongst ourselves.
替你们还了点债
And chipped away at your mountain of debt.
你们把我们的账单全还清了?
You guys paid off our massive utilities bills?
你们怎么付得起?
How did you afford that?
我把老婆玩宾戈赢的钱偷走了
I stole my old lady’s bingo winnings.
而泡沫小姐今晚接了个单身派对的活
And Mistress Bubbles did a bachelor party tonight
你们拍的跟那比:小巫见大巫 谢谢
at which yours truly was a guest star, thank you very much.
别太激动 我们可没把你们
Don’t get too excited. We didn’t
所有的账单都付清 就各付了一个月
pay off your whole bill. Just a month of each.
他们同意一切恢复正常了?
They agreed to turn everything back on?
在晚上9点? 怎么做到的?
At 9 at night? How does that work?
斯黛西认识在电力部门工作的人
Stacey knows somebody that works at Power and Light.
你们… 太不可思议了
You guys… This is amazing.
你们不用这么做的
You didn’t have to do this.
你们也不用找我们拍电影啊
You didn’t have to put us in your movie.
或者不用让我们拍啊
Or let us shoot it.
或者让我们制片啊
Or produce it.
或者找我们拍电影啊
Or put us in your movie either.
我们之前说过这句了
We said that already.
伙计们 真的 我真不知道说什么好了
Guys, honestly, I don’t know what to say.
你可以说今晚放假
You can start by saying we can take tonight off
那我们现在就能开杀青派对了
so we can have our wrap party right now.
伙计们 我们可还没杀青呢
Guys, we’re not wrapped.
还有四天的拍摄日程
We still have four days of shooting left.
不好意思 我以制片人的身份宣布
Excuse me. In my “producorial” capacity,
今晚停拍 让我们大醉一场吧
I’m shutting down for a night so we can get a little silly.
来啊
Go, go, go.
耶 耶
Yes. Yes.
你们都得喝
You all drink.
这么多年都没试过
Was it just amazing with him,
突然和他做了是不是很奇妙?
after all those years of not knowing?
很奇怪
It was, um, weird.
但是挺好的
But good.
明天就是我和扎克的部分了
My scene with Zack’s tomorrow.
你可别说
You don’t say.
但是我有点紧张
But I’m a little nervous.
我想今晚跟他先试一下
I was thinking about trying to get with him tonight.
真的吗? 如果你不介意的话
Really? I mean, if you don’t mind.
你们只是朋友嘛
You are just friends and all,
我想没什么大不了的
so I didn’t think it would be a biggie.
不成问题吧? 没问题
It wouldn’t be a biggie, would it? No.
没什么大不了 真的
No, no. It’s not a biggie. What? No.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
当然 斯黛西 我可没嫁给他 所以…
Yeah. Stacey, I’m not married to the guy, so…
我不清楚 你俩昨晚看起来很亲密
I don’t know. You guys looked kind of intimate last night.
是吗? 是啊
We did? Yeah.
我想只是我们的演技比较好罢了
Well, we’re just better actors than I thought, I think?
如果你想和他试试 你就应该问他
If you wanna get with him, you should just go ask him.
他听了一定很激动
He’d be really excited to hear that.
啊? 说真的 你不介意?
Yeah? For real, you don’t mind?
是的 酷
Yeah. Cool.
所有的硬币都在地上了
All the quarters are on the ground.
嘿 斯黛西 嘿 扎克
Hey, Stace. Hey, Zack.
快点 你们玩还是不玩?
Come on, are you guys playing or what?
我有些失望 但是能理解
Well, I’m bummed, but I totally get it.
和莱斯特再次合作没问题
It’s no problem to work with Lester again.
他老二很棒
He has a nice cock.
你很有经验 斯黛西
Well, you’re a trouper, Stace.
但是如果拍摄过程中
Oh, but if I start making weird faces
我表情诡异什么的话
or anything during the scene,
那是因为我今天有点便秘
it’s just because I’ve been constipated all day.
见鬼 我们不是非得今晚拍啊
Oh, shit, uh. We don’t have to shoot the scene tonight.
不 我想来着 因为肛♥交♥对便秘有帮助
No, I want to. Anal’s great for when you’re constipated.
能使你放松
It totally loosens you up.
我都用泻药 但是长见识了
I use ex-lax, but good to know.
我真不敢想象我会那样说
Okay, I never thought I would have that conversation.
所以今晚要拍摄
So are we starting
斯黛西和莱斯特的部分吗?
with Lester and Stacey tonight?
因为本来要拍莱斯特和米莉的
We were supposed to start with Lester and Miri.
我知道 她…我们不那么做了
I know. She-We’re not gonna do that.
我想米莉她…
I don’t think Miri’s gonna…
不想这么做
…do that.
嘿 那我们在哪拍呢? 这吗?
Hey. So where are we shooting this? Over here?
你来这干什么? 拍我和莱斯特啊
What are you doing here? Me and Lester.
我俩不是今晚拍吗?
Our scene’s tonight, right?
能借一步说话吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute in the back?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
你想让我怎么拍?
What do you want me to shoot here?
先给莱斯特和斯黛西拍特写
Start with the close-ups of Lester and Stacey.
等我一会儿
Give me a second, man.
真是个艺术家啊
What an artist.
我对你做什么错事了吗?
Okay, uh. Did I do something wrong to you?
没啊
No.
那你怎么在这?
Then why are you here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!