超级马里奥兄弟大电影
看哪
Behold!
库巴大王
The king of the Koopas.
把门打开,否则死
Open the gates, or die.
进攻
Attack!
这只是我们愤怒的冰山一角
That is but a taste of our fury.
你服不服
Do you yield?
我不服
I do not.
我终于找到了
I finally found it.
现在,没人能阻止我了
And now, no one can stop me!
♪ 哦,我们是马里奥兄弟,管道是我们的游戏♪
♪ Oh, we’re the Mario Brothers and plumbing’s our game ♪
♪ 我们不像那些出名的人♪
♪ We’re not like the others who get all the fame ♪
♪当你的水槽出问题的时候♪
♪ When your sink is in trouble ♪
♪ 你可以马上给我们打电♥话♥♪
♪ You could call us on the double ♪
♪ 我们比其他人都快♪
♪ We’re faster than the others ♪
♪ 你会迷上兄弟俩的♪
♪ You’ll be hooked on the brothers ♪
这就是我,马里奥!
It’s-a me, Mario!
和路易吉
And-a Luigi!
你是否厌倦了花太多钱修水管?
Are you tired of paying too much for plumbing?
妈妈咪呀
Mamma Mia!
这就是为什么超级马里奥兄弟会出现在这里
That’s why the Super Mario Brothers are here.
– 为了拯救布鲁克林 – 还有皇后区
– Out to save Brooklyn, – and-a Queens,
还有你的钱包
and your wallet!
谢谢你们,超级马里奥兄弟
Thank you, Super Mario Bros.
看来你唯一没榨干的就是我的银行账户了
It seems like the only thing you haven’t drained is my bank account.
忘掉那些昂贵的管道公♥司♥吧
Forget the expensive plumbing companies.
当你独自一人时,和超级马里奥兄弟在一起,你就是家人
So when you’re just a face, with the Super Mario Brothers, you’re family.
♪ 兄弟俩 , 兄弟俩 , 兄弟俩 ♪
♪ On the brothers, the brothers, the brothers ♪
哇,你太棒了
Wow, you were great!
我很棒吗? 你在逗我吧?
I was great? Are you kidding me?
是你太棒了
You were great!
我很高兴,我们把毕生积蓄都花在这个广♥告♥上了
I am so glad, we spent our life savings on this commercial.
那不是广♥告♥
That is not a commercial!
那就是电影
That is cinema.
呃,那口音呢?
Eh, what about the accents?
那个
Is it…
是不是很严重?
Is it too much?
严重吗?
Too much?!
那太棒了
It’s-a perfect!
好吧,我相信你
Okay, I’m gonna trust you.
哎哟喂…
这不是布鲁克林最出名的废物吗
If it isn’t Brooklyn’s favorite failures,
愚蠢的马里奥兄弟
the stupid Mario Brothers.
啊,太棒了 斯派克在这里
Ah, great. Spike’s here.
嘿 斯派克
Hey, Spike.
是 就是我
Yeah, “It’s-a me”!
哦 耶
Ooh, yeah…
告诉我
Tell me…
自从你们离开我,去开你们那愚蠢的公♥司♥之后,你们接到过一通电♥话♥吗?
Have you even gotten one call, since you left me to start your dumb company?
事实上,斯派克…
As a matter of fact, Spike…
我们有
We have.
哇 真的吗?
Wow, really?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
我们的妈妈打电♥话♥来说
Our mom called and she said,
“哦 孩子们 这是我看过的最好的广♥告♥ ”
“Oh, boys! That’s the best commercial I’ve ever seen.”
然后我说:“非常感谢你,妈妈
And I said, “Thank you very much, mother.
我们对此感到非常自豪 ”
We’re very proud of it.”
真 棒
So, boom!
祝你用这个做生意好运 白♥痴♥
Good luck running a business with this idiot.
你再这么说我兄弟,你会后悔的
Say that again about my brother, and you’re gonna regret it.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
用你的小脑袋好好想想吧,马里奥
Get this through your tiny brain, Mario.
你就是个笑话
You’re a joke!
永远都是
And you always will be.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
他的块头是你的三倍
He’s three times your size!
路易吉,拜托
Luigi, come on.
你知道,你不能一直害怕
You know, you can’t be scared all the time.
嗯,你迟早会被震惊的
Mmm, you’d be surprised.
你好,超级马里奥兄弟
Hello, Super Mario Brothers.
水龙头有点漏水,太好了
A drip in your faucet, that’s great!
我是说
I mean, that’s…
你能打电♥话♥给我们真是太好了,因为我们即刻就到 马上解决问题
That’s great you called us because we can be there and we can fix it right away.
OK
马里奥,有生意了
Mario, we got one!
超级马里奥兄弟开始营业了!
The Super Mario Brothers are in business!
哦 不 我们要迟到了
Oh, no! We’re gonna be late.
不,我们不会的
No, we’re not.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let’s go.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait up!
这边走
This way!
快点 小路 大步走
Come on, Lou. Step on it.
给你
Here you go.
噢, 马里奥! 你在干什么?
Aw, Mario! What are ya doing?
快下来
Get off from there!
闲人免进
You can’t be here!
我知道
I know!
– 我在工作呢 – 对 对不起
– I’m workin’ here! – So sorry.
– 快点,路易吉 – 我很抱歉
– Come on, Luigi. – I’m so sorry.
我尽力了
I’m trying!
我膝盖不好
I got bad knees.
我们终于赶到了
We have hit the big time.
水龙头就在楼上,走廊尽头
The drip is right upstairs, at the end of the hall.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
非常自信,先生
Very confident, sir.
你们要小心 别弄得一团糟
You’ll be careful about making a mess.
夫人,我向你保证
Ma’am, I assure you.
我们不制♥造♥麻烦,我们解决问题
We don’t make messes, we fix ’em.
这是弗朗西斯
That’s Francis.
它喜欢你们
He likes you.
♪妈妈,妈妈,妈妈,我的好孩子♪
♪ Mama, mama, mama, you have your baby ♪
扳手
Wrench.
我们的第一单业务完成了
And, our first job complete.
弗朗西斯在这里
Francis is here.
嘿,伙计
Hey there, pal.
马里奥
Mario!
做点什么
Do something!
妈妈咪呀
Mamma Mia!
呃 马里奥
Uh, Mario?
地狱猎犬要逃跑了
The hellhound is gonna escape!
不,不会的
No, it won’t.
马里奥
Mario?
呃 谁是乖狗狗
Uh, who’s a good puppy?
谁是好孩子
Who’s a good boy?
找到问题了
Found the problem.
– 也许,今天不是太糟糕 – 你怎么这么香?
– Maybe, it wasn’t a bad day. – Why do you smell good?
是电视里的超级马里奥兄弟
It’s the Super Mario Brothers, from the TV.
他们给最差演员颁发奥斯卡奖?
我♥干♥啥了?
What I do?
那个 呃
So, uh…
那么大家都看到广♥告♥了
So everybody saw the commercial then?
我们看了
Uh-huh, we seen it.
– 然后呢 – 我不会放弃你的日常工作
– And? – I wouldn’t quit your day job.
哎呀,他已经这么做了
Oops, he already did.
那个 我觉得这太不可思议了
Well, I thought it was incredible.
它属于电影院
It belongs in a movie theater.
啊,蘑菇
Ah, mushrooms?!
大家都喜欢蘑菇,对吧
Everybody loves mushrooms, right?
我喜欢蘑菇 我要吃了
I love mushrooms; I’ll take it.
马里奥,说真的
Mario, seriously…
你对那个广♥告♥有什么想法
What were you thinking with that commercial?
什么
What?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!