Where you going?
俄勒冈 亲爱的
Oregon, honey.
跟你一起
With you.
我不去俄勒冈
I’m not going to Oregon.
我要留在这
I’m staying here.
我们什么时候出发
What time we pull out?
太阳一升就走
First light.
这队人9点走可不行
No more crack of 9 am for this outfit.
新任队长不惯着他们了 对吧
New sheriff in town ain’t gonna take it anymore, huh.
要是想扛过这个冬天 就不行
Not if we’re gonna beat winter.
谈谈你的女儿吧
Let’s talk about your daughter.
又成我女儿了
Uh oh, she’s mine again.
她又干了什么
What did she do?
跟那个科曼奇小子跑去猎杀了一头野牛
Ran off with that Comanche boy, killed a buffalo.
回来的时候满脸都是血
Mm-hmm. Came back, her face covered in blood
大概是因为他们在草原上生吃了一半肉吧
’cause I guess they ate half of it in the field.
想笑就笑吧 她太野了
Go ahead and laugh. She is feral.
你之前总是说你会如何抚养我们的儿子
You always talked about how you’d raise our boys
让他们成为男子汉 结果生了个女儿
to be men and you started with her.
等我们重新回归文明了以后
When we get back to any form of civilization
我会让一切重回正轨的
I’m gonna have to undo all of that.
你真这么想吗
Do you really want to?
得了吧 詹姆斯
Oh, please. James…
我也就只能应付得来一个你这种梦想家
Let me deal with one dreamer at a time.
你也是个梦想家
You’re a dreamer, too.
要是你不是 你也不会跟我在一起
You wouldn’t be with me if you weren’t.
我是个信徒 亲爱的 二者之间可是有差别的
I’m a believer, honey. There’s a difference.
好吧
Fair enough.
这是什么
What is this?
这是给你的
It’s for you.
为什么给我
Why is it for me?
你在干嘛呢
Whatcha doin’?
我要把这些东西卖♥♥了
I’m trading these things.
反正对他们也没用了
Got no use for ’em anymore.
艾尔莎
Elsa.
待在这 你不想看这一幕的
Stay in here. You don’t want to see this.
你知道他想要什么吗
Are you aware of what he’s asking?
我知道
I’m aware.
把马收下吧 爸爸
Take the horse, daddy.
小姑娘 我不会允许的
Young lady, I will not allow this.
你不允许吗
You’re not allowing it?
我都18岁了
I’m eighteen years old.
我自己说了算
I’m allowing it.
你以为18岁就意味着你是成熟的女人了吗
You think being 18 makes you a woman?
法律就是这么规定的
Law thinks it does.
别干站在那啊 阻止他
Don’t just stand there. Stop him.
开枪好了
Shoot him.
做点什么啊
Do something!
我理解你的母亲的担忧
I understood my mother’s worry.
在她的世界里 我的选择离经叛道
My choices make no sense in her world,
她的世界充斥着世俗和偏见 而法律什么都不是
where customs and prejudice rule, where law cannot reach.
我肯定这里也会有世俗和偏见
There will be customs and prejudice here too, I’m sure.
但是它们生于这个世界 也属于这个世界
But they were born of this world and belong in it.
那个曾经令你逃离的地方 令你失望的地方
To import the traditions of the place you fled,
若你想将那里的传统引进
the place that failed you,
那就带着同样的失望去指责你所追求的净土
is to condemn the place you seek with the same failures.
我们看到你女儿了
We saw your daughter.
小饼干觉得你可能想喝两口这个
Cookie thought you might want a swig or two of this.
我想她会爱上自己遇见的任何一个男人
I guess she’s gonna fall in love with every man
直到她倦了腻了
she meets till one of them sticks.
我也不知道
Hell, I don’t know.
等离开了你一两晚以后
After a night or two without you,
我打赌她会骑着一匹快马北上
I bet she’ll point that fast horse north
在我们离开堪萨斯州之前追上我们
and catch us before we leave Kansas.
你不了解我女儿
You don’t know my daughter.
所以你不去丹佛了吗
So, no Denver for you.
这些家伙不信任我
These folks don’t trust me anymore.
我也不相信他们
And I don’t trust them for making
会做出正确的选择
a right choice for themselves.
我无法领导不相信我的人
Can’t lead people I don’t trust.
但是你相信他们
But you trust them.
他们远道而来
They came a long way.
我相信他们会坚持到底的
I trust their desire to see it through.
我会相信你
I’m gonna trust you.
我想我可以接受这一点
I think I can live with that.
但是你得领导他们
But you’re gonna have to lead ’em.
我会引导他们 保护他们 但是得由你来领导他们
I’ll guide ’em and I’ll protect ’em, but you lead them.
可以啊
I can do that.
酒留给你了
I’m gonna leave that with you.
才不要
Hell, no.
我还有职责在身 得找到那个混账东西
I’m liable to crawl in the son of a bitch
还得想办法劝劝我的女儿
trying to figure out what to do with that girl.
看来你也需要相信她一下 詹姆斯
It’s looking like you might have to trust her too, James.
我几乎都认不清你了
I barely recognize you.
我也快认不清自己了
Barely recognize me either.
但这让我更快乐了
And I’m happier for it.
最差我又能怎么样呢 妈妈
What’s the worst that could happen to me, mama?
记好我的话 你会受伤的
Mark my words, you will get hurt.
你至今为止死了多少情人
How many dead lovers have you laid against?
我受够伤害了
I’ve been plenty hurt.
别跟我谈论爱
Don’t talk to me about love.
你根本不知道那是什么
You barely understand the concept.
我在一个佃农农场工作了三年
I worked a sharecropper farm for three years,
怀上了你 而你父亲被困牢中
pregnant with you, while your father lay rotting
发烂发臭
in a war prison.
-你当时多大 -17岁
And how old were you then? – Seventeen.
不知为何 你在我的年纪就理解爱了
Somehow you knew love at my age,
而我连爱是什么都不知道
but I don’t understand the concept.
-这不一样 -没什么不一样
– It’s different. – It’s not different.
就是一样的
It’s exactly the same.
差别在于
Here’s the difference.
你是我的孩子 当你受挫 而且是必然受挫的时候
You are my child. When you fall down, and you will
我有责任去帮你
it is my duty to pick you up.
如果我都不知道你在哪里 不知道你成了什么样的人
I can’t do that if I don’t know where you are,
我该怎么帮你
and if I don’t know what you’ve become.
这已经不是你的职责了 母亲
It’s not your duty anymore, mother.
我爱你
I love you.
但我是个女人
But I’m a woman.
我自己会顾好自己
I pick myself up.
我会跟你一起去俄勒冈
I’ll ride with you to Oregon,
如果我需要一个地方重新开始 那么我知道该去哪里
then I know where to come if I ever need a place to start over.
或者 也许我会去拜访一下 带上你的孙子孙女
Or maybe I’ll just visit, bring your grandchildren.
那么
So, um…
这是…
Is there…
某种仪式吗?
Some form of ceremony?
不需要仪式
No ceremony.
我只想让你们举♥行♥个仪式
All I ask, have a ceremony.
在上帝面前说出誓约
Say vows before God…
至少可以得到上帝的祝福
so this at least has a chance.
他救了我
He saved my life.
两次
Twice.
也救了你丈夫
Saved your husband’s life too.
我不需要上帝的允许才能爱他
I don’t need to ask God’s permission to love him.
上帝已经派他来救我了
God sent him.
感觉怎么样
How you doing there?
他不听我的指令 一会往东一会往西的
He goes where he wants. Not where I say.
你看向哪里 马儿就会去向哪里
Horse goes where you look.
你看的是他的头
You’re looking at his head.
他不知道你想让他往哪走
He don’t know how to go there.
你往前看着牛群
Look up at the cattle.
这不就得了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!