I got! -Music
还想要什么?
My gal Who could ask for anything more?
还想要什么?
La meme chose en francais.
韵律
J’ai du rhythm
音乐
J’ai de la musique
水果
J’ai ma cherie
还想要什么?
Who could ask for anything more?
鲜花
J’ai des daisies
绿色的草原
Dans green pastures
水果
J’ai ma cherie
还想要什么?
Who could ask for anything more?
老人的麻烦
Old man trouble
我不在乎他
I don’t mind him
你不会找到他
You won’t find him
在我的门周围
Hanging round my door
还想要什么?
Vous comprenez ca maintenant?
我要! -韵律!
l got! -Rhythm!
我要! -音乐!
l got! -Musio!
我要! -我的姑娘!
l got! -My gal!
还想要什么?
Who could ask for anything more?
美国舞蹈!
La danse americaine!
时间滴滴答答的往前走
C’est le ”time step. ”
是的,时间滴答往前走
Oui. Le time step.
时间滴答往前走
C’est le ”shim sham. ”
查尔斯顿舞步!
Charleston!
那是什么?
Ou’est-ce que c’est que ca?
我也不知道
Je ne sais pas.
火车!
Choo-choo train!
战士!
Soldier!
拿破仑!
Napoleon!
牛仔!
Cowboy!
卡桑德拉!
Hopalong Cassidy!
卓别林!
Charlot!
直升飞机!
Aeroplane!
还想知道什么?
Who could ask for anything more?
还要!
More!
再见!
C’est tout!
再见, 杰尔! 再见!
Au revoir, Jerry! Au revoir! A demain!
晚上好
Good evening.
请原谅我来晚了
l’m sorry l’m late.
我在换礼服时…
The moment l went to dress…
…就听见电♥话♥铃响个不停 就像教堂的钟声
…the phone started ringing like a steeple on Sunday.
想不想来一点?
would you like one of these?
好的,可以
Fine, fine.
我在巴黎生活了多年 以前从没见过那么多美国人
l’ve never seen so many Americans in Paris before.
整条大街看上去就像搬到了纽约的中♥央♥
The Champs Elysee looks just like Main Street.
你是不是一年四季生活在巴黎?
Do you live here all the time?
我只是每年的圣诞节 和感恩节到巴尔的摩去两次
l usually go home to Baltimore for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
我得说你穿上这一套晚礼服极具风格
That’s quite a dress you almost have on.
谢谢 -是什么风格?
Thanks. -what holds it up?

Modesty.
干杯
Cheers.
我怎么看今晚像是一场正规的舞会
l see it’s a formal brawl after all.
你怎么看得出?
what makes you think that?
因为越是正规的舞会 女主人穿得越少
The more formal the party is, the less you have to wear.
那你就错了 这是一场最不正规的舞会
No, you’re quite wrong. lt’s most informal.
其他人在哪?
where is everybody?
在这里
Here.
楼下?
Downstairs?
不,就在房♥间里
No, here in this room.
那么那个特殊的女孩呢?
what about that extra girl?
就是我
That’s me.
你的意思这晚会就我们两个人? -不错
The party’s you and me? -That’s right.
我明白这是怎么回事 这是你开的小小的玩笑?
l see. lt’s kind of a little joke, isn’t it?
是这样
ln a way.
可以了…
well, lady…
…这是你的美圆 我现在就将我画带回去
…here’s your dough baok. l’ll take my piotures and run along.
请你等一下
wait a minute.
还叫我等一等!
wait, my foot!
我看你的脑子都让金钱给涨破了!
You must be out of your mink-lined head!
我不会因为前而低三下四
l know l need dough, but l don’t need it this badly.
如果你因为某种饥渴而想寻找同伴…
lf you’re hard up for oompanionship…
…这里到处有以此为生的小子
…they have guys in town who do this for a living.
去找他们吧
Call one of them.
你笑什么?
what’s so funny?
笑你!
You!
你真是个正人君子
You’re so righteous.
你大可不必对你的名誉做刻意的防御…
Stop defending your honor so assiduously…
…我只想请你呆着听我说上一分钟
…and listen to me for a minute.
我不但不需要花钱雇护花使者
l don’t need a paid esoort.
而且我也更不想 剥夺男性在这方面的主动权
And l’m not trying to rob you of your preoious male initiative.
我感兴趣的只是你的绘画艺术 希望能对你有进一步的了解
l’m interested in your work and want to know you better.
难道这也是一种罪恶吗?
ls that such a orime?
是这样,但你为什么要兜这么大一个圈子
well, it oertainly is a roundabout way to do it.
不然你会接受那么正规的邀请吗?
would you have aooepted a normal invitation?
我只想帮助你
l want to help you.
我觉得你很有灵感
l think you have a great deal of talent.
让别人对你的事业 提供帮助没多大害处吧?
lt doesn’t hurt to have somebody rooting for you, does it?
我这可以第一次 听说有人要给我举动的帮助
lt’ll be the first time anybody ever did.
那就让我来第一次
Then let me.
请吧?
Please?
楼下餐厅的菜怎么样?
How’s the food downstairs?
很好吃
Very good.
价钱也一定非常鬼
And probably very expensive.
结♥帐♥时让我来付不会让你很难看?
would it embarrass you if l signed the cheok?
另找一家我能付得起的怎么样
Let’s go someplaoe l can afford.
我们去弗罗德咖啡馆好吗?
How about the Cafe Flodair on Montparnasse?
我记得那里的爵士乐让人热血沸腾
l feel like ”jazz hot.” lt’s not expensive.
也不必如此寒酸
lt better not be.
在今晚过去之前我还想找个地方摆阔气
l’d like to show a little profit at the end of the day.
你的婚姻持续了多久?
How long did it last?
这段姻缘只维持了不到两年
About two years.
战争时我就失去了他
l lost him in the war.
我很抱歉
l’m sorry.
只是为了另一个女人
To another woman.
他们是在加利福尼亚的火车上懧识的
Somebody he met in California while he was in training.
看来你还是为此…
lf he was the dog you said he was…
…感到欣慰,不是吗
…you must have been glad to be rid of him.
不错,尽管当时我是这样懧为的 不过现在–
l was, l guess, exoept that l–
不过你懧为当时你跟他来个吻别…
Exoept it would have been more satisfaotory…
…会更圆♥满♥些
…if you oould have kissed him off.
当然啦
l guess.
你应该再结婚,说真的
You should get married again. You need it.
为什么? -每个人都需要这样
why? -Everybody does.
每个人在生活中都需要找一个人吵吵架
Everybody must have someone to aooount to.
特别是当你无聊的时候
Espeoially when you don’t work. lt keeps the personality together.
不,谢谢,我不需要这样
No, thank you. Not for me.
我每天都有许多工作要做 -什么?
Besides, l have work to do. -what?
你瞧,就是为了你
well, for the moment, you.
我要想办法让你吸引重要人物的注意
l want to bring you to the attention of dealers.
他们都懧识我,我是个大主顾
They know me. l’m a big oustomer.
我们人人都有大量的收藏品
we have a large oolleotion at home.
而我可以赞助你…
l oould sponsor you…
…谈论你,鼓励你
…talk about you, enoourage you.
当你画出了足够的作品 我就为你安排一次个人画展
when you’ve done enough canvases l oould arrange your first show.
当然如果你喜欢的话
That is, if you’ll let me.
听来很妙,但你能从中得到什么?
lt sounds great, but what’s in it for you?
我不要什么 只是一鼓激♥情♥去支持我信任的人…
Just the exoitement of helping somebody l believe in…
…并验证一下我的眼光
…and finding out if l’m right.
麦洛,亲爱的 -汤米!
Milo, darling. -Tommy!
我知道你会来