Mom, Dad, don’t worry.
我的生意不错
Business is good.
我会给买♥♥下那块你们一直想要的地
I’ll buy that land you always wanted.
我会建一座大房♥子
I’ll build a big house.
当然了
Sure.
不 我是说真的!
No, really!
不管怎样 不用担心我们
Anyway, stop worrying about us.
去教会找个韩国好女孩 和她结婚
Find a nice Korean girl at church and get married.
要个孩子
Start a family.
好的
Okay.
如果保罗能开始挣钱就好了
And it’d be nice if Paul started making some money.
他大门不出 二门不迈的 怎么挣钱?
He doesn’t even leave his room. How’s he gonna make money?
嘿 我花两千美元买♥♥了这条链子
Hey, I just bought this chain for two Gs.
你们都干什么了?
What the fuck did you guys do?
我等下打回去
I’ll call you back.
保罗现在玩不了了 -你有毛病吗?
Paul can’t play right now. – What the fuck is your problem?
你在买♥♥卖♥♥数字货币挣钱? -不关你的事
You making that money off crypto? – It’s none of your business.
如果你把钱赔光就是我的事
It is if you’re gonna lose all your money.
我心里有数 好吧?
I know what I’m doing. All right?
不 你没有 你保证过不会碰这玩意
No, you don’t, dude. You promised you wouldn’t do that shit.
所以我这周挣得比你都多 我还不用去修马桶
That’s why I made more than you this week. I don’t have to fix toilets.
自从爸妈失去了汽车旅馆 我就一直拼命工作
I’ve been busting my ass since Mom and Dad lost the motel.
他们为舅舅卖♥♥命 你却坐在这里赌博?
And you’re gonna gamble while they’re going to work for Samchon?
轮得到你教训我吗?
Should you be lecturing me
是你允许艾萨克在汽车旅馆里 做他那见不得光的事情
when you’re the one who let Isaac run his shady shit at the motel?
我们就是因为这个失去了旅馆 -他是我们的表哥
It’s why we lost it in the first place. – He’s our cousin.
我不知道他会这么做
I did not know.
我们家人就是一帮该死的废物
Our family’s a bunch of fucking losers.
把你的密♥码♥都写下来
Write down all your passwords.
所有的 你所有的账户 -你在说什么?
All of them. All your accounts. – What the fuck are you talking about?
我要改密♥码♥ 这样你就接触不到这些破玩意了
I’m gonna change it so you can’t access that shit.
你是认真的吗?
Are you fucking serious?
喂 把密♥码♥都写下来 不然你就开始付房♥租
Yo, write down all your shit, or you can start paying rent.
好吧
All right.
你吃饭了吗?
Did you eat?
(克友绿植)
是的 你说得完全正确 我没想到这点
Yes, you’re absolutely right. I didn’t think of that.
不 我知道 只是…
No, I know. It’s just, uh…
我是这里的所有人 所以我就是你能找到的职位最高的…
I’m the owner so there’s no one higher up you can speak to–
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你的丈夫很有才华
Your husband’s brilliant.
是啊
Yeah.
他确实是这样
No, he is. Um…
这一坨东西 在这里会不会有些格格不入?
The globs, they don’t feel too out of place in here?
没有 我认为放店里刚刚好
No, I think it’s exactly what the store needed.
不错的看法 非常积极的看法
It’s a good thought. It’s a very positive thought.
你们俩都很有才华
I mean, you’re both brilliant.
你的生活 真的很鼓舞人
Your life, it’s, like, such an inspiration.
谢谢 米娅
Thanks, Mia.
我每天醒来都觉得很幸运
I wake up every day feeling very lucky.
我是在大学学习过
You know, I got into design, like,
中井春树的作品后 踏入的设计这一行
right after we studied Haru Nakai’s work in college.
是啊 乔治的爸爸非常与众不同
Ah. Yeah, George’s dad was very special.
我们每天都怀念他
We miss him every day.
什么?
What?
日语“我很遗憾”的意思 对吧?
That means “I’m sorry” in Japanese, right?
真棒
Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢这个地方
Love the space.
感谢你这么说 亲爱的
Oh. Appreciate you, Mama.
如果有什么疑问就告诉我们 好吗?
Let us know if you have any questions, okay?
老天啊 你是艾米刘
Oh, my God. Amy Lau.
我们能合个影吗?
Could we get a photo together?
当然可以
Of course.
我来拍
I got it.
多年来 我一直从网上购买♥♥你们的植物
I’ve been buying your plants online for years.
我就是觉得应该来店里看看
I just thought I should stop by the store.
这太棒了
Oh, I love that. –
我读了你在 《卡拉巴萨斯型格》上的采访
I read your interview in Calabasas Style
我是想说
and I just wanna say
我真的很仰慕你 还有你生活的方式
I really look up to you and how you live your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你是怎么做到这些的
I don’t know how you keep it all together.
是啊 然后他就开走了 我基本上都挺冷静的
Yeah, so he drove off and I pretty much just played it cool.
他算是运气好 我也可能对他发狂的
He’s lucky though ’cause I would’ve gone nuts on him.
我确实记下了他的车牌号♥
I did get his license plate.
现在头脑发热的司机挺多的
Lot of crazy drivers these days.
是啊 确实如你所说
Yeah, yeah, I hear you.
好了
All right.
行了 弄好了
Okay. – There she is.
对了 我用了自己的勾缝剂 勾缝很简单的
I put in my own grout by the way. Grout’s easy.
好 没问题
Okay, cool.
看起来不错 那就…
Yeah, it looks great, so–
嗨 伙计 我上次问的事 你有推荐我去的地方吗?
Hey, bud, do you happen to have those referrals I was asking about?
你还记得我短♥信♥问你的事吧? -记得
Remember I texted you about those? – Yeah. Um–
我四处问过了
You know, I asked around
我所有的朋友都有杂工了…
and all my friends have a handyman so–
承包商
Contractor.
我是个承包商
I’m a contractor.
是啊 对 肯定的
Yeah, yeah. Of course, yeah, totally. Totally. Um…
对了 你如果认识 哪个不错的林木修剪师
By the way, if you know of a good tree trimmer,
跟我说一声 因为我一直想把 那些杂乱的树枝砍掉
let me know, ’cause I’ve been meaning to cut these bad boys.
我就能做
I could do it.
那你不得有个相关证书吗?
I mean, don’t you need like a certification or something?
怎么 你还想找个尖叫网五星好评的人?
What, are you gonna get a guy with, like, five stars on Yelp?
那些点评都是假的
Those reviews are fake, man.
完全是伪造的
They’re totally fake.
我明天可以找点人过来 六百美元
Look, I’ll come back tomorrow with some dudes, 600 bucks.
要是能搞定当然不错
It would be nice to get it done. Um…
550怎么样?
Five-fifty?
行吧
My guy.
完全是看在你的份上 -好的 明天见
Only ’cause it’s you. – All right. See you tomorrow.
可以 -好 没问题 就这样
Great. – Okay, great. Yep.
你把他开掉了吗?
Did you fire him yet?
没有 他要修剪树枝
No. He’s trimming the trees.
好吧 这之后你一定要开了他 他太烦人了
Okay, you have to fire him after that. He’s so annoying.
我明白 他确实烦人
I know. I know, he really is.
多完美
It’s perfect.
就像你一样
Just like you.
能给我拿来你其他的画吗?
Can you go get me your other paintings?
好的
Okay.
她需要一个真正的艺术老师
She needs a real art teacher.
你父亲总是说 天赋不重要 重要的是品位
Your father always said it’s not about talent, it’s about taste.
是啊 我知道你的意思 妈妈
Yeah, I know what you mean, Mom.
两位 我不想让小琼有那么大压力 好吗?
Guys, I don’t wanna put pressure on Junie, okay?
画画能帮她缓解焦虑 她现在就不抠皮肤了
I mean, painting helps with her anxiety and she just stopped picking her skin, so…
但富美你知道的 我们一向很感激你的建议
But you know, we always appreciate your advice, Fumi.
还要特别谢谢你 明天帮忙看孩子
And thank you so much for babysitting tomorrow.
奶奶就应该照看孙女
A grandmother should spend time with her grandchild.
是啊 明天会是很重要的日子
Yeah, and tomorrow’s gonna be a really big day
因为乔丹终于邀请我们去她家做客了
because Jordan has finally invited us to her home.
妈妈 为了这单生意 艾米真的煞费苦心
Amy has been working so hard on this sale, Mom.
克友绿植也许能够 遍布全国的每一家福斯特
Kōyōhaus could be in every Forsters all over the country.
她应该把店铺 搬到罗迪欧大道上才对去
What she should do is move her store to Rodeo Drive.
我会考虑的 -嘿
Ooh. I’ll look into that. – Hey.
即使一切都失败了
Even if it all falls through,
我们这里该有的都有 是吧 两位?
we have everything we need right here, right, guys?
乔治 -小乔治啊
George. – Joji.
你需要重新装♥修♥一下整个房♥子
Your whole house needs a remodel.
好吧 是你想让小琼
Right, and, you know, you’re the one who wanted Junie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!