*我们仨*
*We three*
*都孑然一身*
*We’re all alone*
*活在记忆里*
*Living in a memory*
*我的回声 我的影子 和我*
*My echo, my shadow, and me*
*我们仨*
*We three*
*不是一伙*
*We’re not a crowd*
*甚至不彼此为伴*
*We’re not even company*
*我的回声 我的影子 和我*
*My echo, my shadow, and me*
吉恩
Gene.
吉恩
Gene?
*这月光有什么值得留恋*
*What good is the moonlight?*
给他输点氧气
Let’s get him on some oxygen.
*银白的月光*
*The silvery moonlight*
*闪耀天际*
*That shines above?*
*我与影子游荡*
*I walk with my shadow*
*我与回声交谈*
*I talk with my echo*
*但我的佳人 她在何处*
*But where is the one I love?*
*我们仨*
*We three*
*我们会一直等你*
*We’ll wait for you*
*甚至直到永恒*
*Even ’til eternity*
塔卡维奇·吉恩
*我的回声*
*My echo*
*我的影子 和我*
*My shadow and me*
*我们仨 都孑然一身*
*We three, we’re all alone.*
*似乎活在记忆里*
*Seem like we’re living in a memory.*
尽量伸直
Flat as you can.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
*那是我的回声*
*That’s my echo…*
*我的影子 和我*
*…my shadow, and me.*
*我们仨 不是一伙*
*We three, we ain’t no crowd.*
*事实上 我们都不彼此为伴*
*Fact is, we ain’t even company.*
*那是我的回声 我的影子 和我*
*That’s my echo, my shadow, and me.*
*我们仨*
*We three*
塔卡维奇先生 感觉怎么样
Mr. Takavic, how you feeling?
还不错
…Good. Yes.
好消息 你并无大碍
Well, it’s good news. You were right.
不是心脏病发作
It’s not a heart attack.
事实上 每项数据看着都不错
In fact, everything I can see here looks good.
你的血压有点高
Your blood pressure’s a little high,
但在那种情况下 是可以理解的
but that’s understandable under the circumstances.
*我的影子*
*My shadow*
只不过虚惊一场
Headline here is — false alarm.
*和我*
*And me*
塔卡维奇先生
Mr. Takavic?
塔卡维奇先生
Mr. Takavic, sir?
很抱歉 能耽误一会儿吗
I’m so sorry. Would you mind?
我叫了出租车
I have a taxi coming.
一会儿就好
It’ll just take a moment.
我能再看一眼你的驾照吗
Can I have another look at your driver’s license?
不知道怎么回事
For some reason,
电脑一直报错
this computer keeps kicking this back.
这是你现在的住址吗
And this is your current address?
能再说一遍你的社保号♥吗
Can I have your – Social Security Number again?
531 —
531.
是太平洋西北地区 对吧
That’s the Pacific Northwest, right?

Y-Yeah.
我有个表姐搬到了塔科马
I got a cousin who moved to Tacoma.
那里应该很美的
It’s supposed to be beautiful up there.
是啊 确实
Yeah. It’s, um…
-很美 -不好意思
– beautiful. – Oh, I’m sorry.
我忘了有车在等你
You got a taxi.
请继续 531
Go ahead. 531.
008…
…7…
…1…
…4.
好的 531008714对吗
Okay. That’s 531008714?
真是
That’s really…
很奇怪
odd.
我从没见过这样的
I’ve never seen this before.
等等
Oh, wait.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
我把数字零打成字母”O”了
I typed the letter “O” instead of a zero.
我犯傻了
I can’t believe how stupid.
现在应该 现在可以了
I think it’s — Yeah, it’s going through now.
没问题了
So it’s okay?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
那我是不是可以
So, I can…
祝你夜晚愉快
Have a good night.
很抱歉耽误了你
I’m sorry for keeping you.
等一下
Oh, hold on!
别忘了这个
Don’t forget this.
注意保暖
Stay warm.
你也是
You too.
请到棉白杨商场
Cottonwood Mall, please.
阿尔布开克
是绿灯
It’s — it’s a green light.
就让我在这下吧
Uh, you know what? I’ll just get out here.
不好意思 别往前开了
Excuse me. This is good.
我就在这里下
I’ll get out here.
好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
绝命律师
第四季 第一集
梅萨维德
哈姆林 来电
让我来
I’ll trade ya.
别管它
Let it go.
如果很重要 对方会留言的
If it’s important, they’ll leave a message.
这里是金·韦克斯勒 请留言
You’ve reached Kim Wexler. Please leave a message.
金 我是霍华德
Uh, Kim, it’s Howard.
我联♥系♥不上吉米
I’m trying to reach Jimmy.
你能不能转告他
If you would please let him know.
我有事一定要和他说
I really need to talk to him.
是查克的事
It’s Chuck.
吉米 别
Jimmy, don’t.
验尸
失陪一下
Excuse me, would you?
好的
Yes.
怎么
So?
他说是卧室起火的
He says it started in the living room.
一盏提灯不知怎么翻倒了
Somehow one of the lanterns was knocked over.
然后
And then…
巡警说他去的很快
the inspector says it was over fast —
烟雾窒息
smoke inhalation.
所以他没有很痛苦
So he didn’t suffer.
他们当然那样说了
Yeah. They’re gonna say that.
你看到后院了吗
Did you see the backyard?
他的微波炉 立体声音响
His microwave, his stereo,
他的 灯
his, uh, the lights,
洗碗机
dishwasher,
那么多厨房♥电器
all — all the kitchen stuff.
所有用电的都在后面
Everything electric is back there.
不是消防员干的
The firemen didn’t do that.
是他自己干的
He did that.
我五天前见到他
I saw him five days ago.
他在听爵士乐
He was listening to jazz.
所有灯都开着
All the lights worked.
他好正常
He was himself.
肯定发生了什么
Something must have happened.
有什么东西让他复发了
Something made him relapse.
我觉得我们应该回家 吉米
I think we should go home, Jimmy.
好吗
Okay?
来吧
Come on.
我们先回家吧
Let’s just go home.
-嗨 卡尔 -嗨 麦克
– Hey, Carl. – Hey, Mike.
给你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!