五千美元
Five thousand?
做什么用 仅仅是开个头吗
And what’s that? Just to start?
就告诉一些我已经知道的东西吗
Just to tell me what I already know?
沃尔特 他不在我们医保系统里
Walt, he’s not in our HMO, okay?
就这样了 我们会慢慢搞清楚的
So be it. We’ll figure it out.
拜托 别钻钱眼里了行吗
Come on. Don’t get hung up on money here.
我们可以找汉克借啊
We can always borrow from Hank.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
不 我只是
No, I just…
我们绝不那样做
We’re not gonna do that.
那我们可以向你母亲借
Well, maybe we can ask your Mom.
你有没有跟她打过电♥话♥
Have you even called her yet?
先不管这事 你起码应该告诉她
Regardless, you’re gonna have to tell her.
-我是愿意做的 -好 我来打
– I’m willing to do it… – I’ll call.
我不想让我俩总想着钱
I don’t even want us thinking about money.
现在不是钱的问题 不是
Money is not the issue here. It’s not.
我来管保证金的事
Okay. Okay. I’ll take care of the deposit.
我从养老金里预支
I’ll borrow it from my pension.
怎么了
What’s up?
我好像听到了老鼠
I thought I heard mice.
我们要这些就够了对吧
That’s all we need, huh?
怎么了 朋友
So, what’s up, pal?
你到底是怎么了
What the hell’s wrong with you?
什么
What?
你表现得
You’re acting all…you’re
为什么你表现得这么
Why are you acting so…
古怪
Weird?
-孩子 -你就像是都没发生一样
– Son. – You’re acting like nothing is going on.
怎么这样
Come on!
要我过去揍你吗
Am I gonna have to come down there and whip your ass?
跟你说点别的
And let me tell you something else.
我可不是为了慈善才这么做的对吧
I’m not doing this for charity, right?
我可是办公室里最棒的
I’m the best he’s got in that office.
他清楚得很 我知道
He knows it, I know it.
我得要个上档次的价格
I expect to be paid to a level comens…
我说 戴夫
I said, Dave,
你觉得四万块的分红够了吗
Do you think 40 grand is a proper bonus?
还不到这个季度
That’s less than 10% of
我给你们下的订单的百分之十
What I booked for you guys this quarter.
我才不会坐视你们对我不敬
I’m not going to sit here and be disrespected.
他个白♥痴♥
Oh, he’s shitin bricks.
你知道他是什么货色
Oh, you know he is.
他就是一废物 而我能畅行无阻
Yeah, that man lives in fear. I’ll go across town.
我去哪都行
Hell, I could go anywhere.
去霍夫曼戈登布拉德利 或是索尔彻 戈德堡韦恩也行
Hoffman-gordon-bradley or sorcher, even goldberg-wayne.
只要我肯去 他们就会让我做合伙人
They’d make me a partner just for walking in the damn door.
他们见了我就这么欣喜若狂
That’s how ecstatic they’d be.
兄弟 太好了
Hells, yes, brother-man!
瞧瞧这女人
Check this chick out.

Who?
伙计 她就是头猪
Buddy, she’s a cow.
斯泰茜是头猪
Stacey’s a cow.
我们讨论的是猪圈的肥猪
We’re talking major barnyard boo-hog.
把她在面粉里滚一滚
Roll her in flour and look for
之前看看哪儿湿了
the wet spot before you hit that, man.
明白吗
You know what I’m saying?
她不是很容易摆脱的
That’s kind of sick is not a wash-off
-先生 -好吧
– Sir? -Right
-先生 -是吗
– Sir? -Oh, yeah?
抱歉 你好
Sorry. Hi.
-能为您做点什么 -哪个
– What can I do for you? – Which dude?
那个长得像蜥蜴的家伙吗
The dude that looked like a lizard?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我要开张这全数金额的现金支票
I would like a cashier’s check in the full amount
收款人是新墨西哥州肿瘤病友 谢谢
Made out to oncology partners of New Mexico, please.
是肿 瘤
Oh, that’s o-n-c-o-l-o-g-y.
对 是这么写
Yeah, you got it.
我就不明白他们为什么要强迫你
I don’t understand why they’re forcing you
在短笛和双簧管之间选一个
To choose between the piccolo and the oboe.
那俩种你吹都很够格
You show so much promise with both.
他们不许木管乐器有交叉
They can’t have any switching between woodwinds
因为不管怎么分配 总会有个被漏掉
Because no matter how divided up, someone would be left out.
规定就是规定
Well, rules are rules, I guess.
是啊 规定就是规定 我完全赞成
Sure, rules and rules. I’m all for that.
不过我跟你说 你的双簧管吹得非常棒
But I’m telling you, you really shine on that oboe.
你很有天赋 我可不只是说说
You have real talent, and I’m not just saying that.
谢谢
Thanks.
彭伯顿老师怎么样
What about Mr. Pemberton?
他对你关注够多吗
Is he giving you enough individual attention?
我得说够多了
I’d have to say so.
每次练习他都尽量
He tries to talk to each one of us
至少和每个人都谈一次
At least once during every practice.
那很好 反馈很重要
That’s good. Feedback’s important.
那是关键 我认为
It’s key, I think.
那你的足球练得怎样了
Hey, so how was soccer practice?
好像是从我们的后院传来的
I think that was in our backyard.
谁在那
Who’s there?
你到底在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing out here?

Hey, dad.

Hey, mom.
你们添置了新的庭院摆设
You got new patio furniture.
正好夹了
Right on!
我的腿
My leg.
你觉得这次是怎么回事
What do you think it could be?
天知道 我又不是专家
God knows I’m no expert.
我不知道 兴♥奋♥剂♥ 镇静剂
I don’t know. Uppers, downers?
我都能猜 你不也能吗
Your guess is as good as mine.
我想我们得看看他胳膊上有没有针孔
I think we should check his arms for needle marks.
要让他住下吗
Do we let him stay?
长老会教堂有些集♥会♥
The presbyterian church has those meetings.
也许某些条件下
So maybe on condition, you know?
他会同意参加的
If he agrees to attend?
我只是不知道该怎么跟Jake说
I just don’t know what to tell Jake.
晚上好
Good evening.
睡好了吗
Well, sleep well?
几点吃晚饭
What time’s, uh… what time is dinner?
还得一小时吧
In about an hour.
你要是愿意我可以帮你把衣服洗了
You know, I could wash those clothes if you’d like.
看起来有些脏了
They look a little lived in.
不用 这挺好
No, that’s cool.
不然晚一点再说
Maybe later.
我们不能再这么做了
We are not doing this again.
-亚当 -不行
– Adam… – No.
我们说过要严责 我们就得严责
We said we’d lay down the law, we lay down the law.
我们要贯彻执行
We just have to be consistent about it.
你没坐校车
You’re not taking the bus?
好吧 那么
All right, well, listen.
再给我20分钟 我们就回去
Give me maybe another 20 minutes and we’ll get out of here.
-好吧 -好吧
– All right. – All right.
很好
Yeah, good.
你瞧 我只是在想
You know, I just think that…
事情总会有解决的办法的
Things have a way of working themselves out.
你啥时候得这奖的
When did you get this?
去年5月的年终总结会上
Last may at the year-end assembly.
他们还给了我那个
They gave me that one, too.
摆最后面那个
The one on the end.
环保意识奖
Environmental consciousness award.
这什么玩意儿
What’s that mean?
是说你喜欢回收破易拉罐吗
You, like, recycle cans and shit?
我联♥系♥了阿尔布开克杂♥志♥社
I contacted the Albuquerque Journal

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!