could be a case of keep your friends close
可也能拉近与敌人的关系
but your enemies closer.
他花钱负担这次行动
He’s got the money to finance this operation.
也许他也脱不了干系
Maybe he’s got the connections, too.
也许 只是也许
Maybe, just maybe…
他就是我们要找的人
he’s our guy.
汉克 恕我冒犯
Hank, no offense,
可我觉得你有些过头了
but I think you’re really reaching.
如果这个人约了人在肯德基
If your guy had his meeting at KFC,
你不会立马想到
you wouldn’t immediately assume
他的资助人是肯德基爷爷吧
that he’s sitting down with Colonel Sanders.
我…
You know, I– ahem–
我非常同意你们的观点
I couldn’t agree more, guys.
古斯塔沃·福林 蓝色冰♥毒♥
Gustavo Fring, blue meth, you know…
这整件事都太离谱了
The whole thing is off-the-map nuts.
我真该戴上锡纸帽
I ought to be wearing a tinfoil hat, you know?
除非
Except…
我无法用这个小东西包上脑袋
I can’t seem to wrap my mind around this one little thing,
这图上是
and that is…
为什么古斯塔沃·福林的指纹
what are Gustavo Fring’s fingerprints…
出现在盖尔·伯蒂彻的公♥寓♥里
doing in Gale Boetticher’s apartment?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!