Home 喜剧电影 兔子和公牛(2009)

兔子和公牛(2009)

0
兔子和公牛(2009)

Anyway…
我意识到 我一旦克服13
I realise, once I get over number 13,
我就能重新再找了
I can start looking again.
邦尼就是完美的13号♥
Bunny is a perfect number 13.
我该去找邦尼了
I should go and find Bunny.
好的
Ok.
晚安
Buenas noches.
晚安
Good night.
把它放回去
Put it back.
想要成为斗牛士的前提是
If you want to be a bullfighter,
有身像这样的行头
you’ve got to dress like one.
我做到了会还回来的
I’ll put it back when I’ve done it.
邦尼 你不能去斗牛
You’re not going to fight a bull, Bunny.
我当然能 为什么不呢
I most certainly am. Why not?
因为这很危险 很残忍♥ 而且很疯狂
Because it’s dangerous and cruel and insane.
我又没想着要杀死它
I don’t want to kill it.
我只是想邀请它跳一小曲
I just want to have a little dance with it, yeah?
我担心的不是牛
It’s not the bull I’m worried about.
懂吗
Ok?
为什么你总这样喋喋不休呢
Why are you always beefing on about this?
我是在阻止你干傻事
Just trying to stop you doing something,
那会让你伤的很重
that could get you seriously hurt.
你真够无聊的
No, you’re not. You’ve been boring
我的小♥弟♥弟♥在瑞士时就没了
My tits off since Switzerland.
你以前挺有趣的
You used to be fun.
现在他妈的这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
那是
Yeah, well…
有一些事
There is something.
我说呢 说来听听
Oh, finally. Come on, then.
我爱上了一个人
I’m in love with someone.
是的 我知道 米兰妮
Yeah, I know. Melanie.
不 不是 米兰妮
No, not Melanie.
另有其人
Someone else.
好吧
Oh, right.
没错
Yeah.
那个
Yeah, um…
我很抱歉 史蒂芬
Oh, man. I’m sorry, Stephen.
我猜这有点
I guess it’s a…
有点棘手
..bit awkward.
我知道
I know.
我的意思的 这是我的荣幸
I mean, I’m flattered.
什么
What?
我会给你爱抚 但是
I’ll do snogsies for the wank bank, but
你不能越过底线
I’ve got to draw the line at penetration.
-那太恶心了 -不是你 邦尼
– That’s so messy. – It’s not you, Bunny!
谢天谢地 你不是在说那个啊
Oh, thank God! you’re not just saying that?
不是所有人都想和你上♥床♥
Not everyone wants to sleep with you, you know.
或是你极度的
Or are you so profoundly…
算了 无所谓了
You know what? It doesn’t matter.
你太自以为是了
NO,go on. You’re on your high horse.
一个劲地贬低我
You may as well talk down to me while you’re up there.
你能说出哪件事是为别人
Can you name one thing you’ve ever done
而非为你自己做的吗
for anybody other than yourself?
当然 有很多
Yeah, loads.
接着呢
Go on, then.
我一时反应不过来
Not off the top of my head.
谢了
Thank you.
至少我做了一些事
At least I do something.
至少我不会花三年时间
At least I didn’t spend three years mooning after some girl
为了一个不爱自己的女人郁郁寡欢
who isn’t even that good in the sack.
你说什么
What?
好吧
Well, yeah.
你在她身上花费了不少时间
You spent so long banging on about her,
如果是我早放弃了
I thought I’d better give it a go.
让我告诉你 我非常失望
Let me tell you, I was severely disappointed.
要知道 你并没有错过什么 伙计
You’re not missing out on anything there, buddy. Ooh.
你真莫名其妙
You’re unbelievable.
你知道吗
Do you know what?
我他妈很厌恶你自视清高的样子
I’m fucking sick of being patronised by you.
如果我想借这套衣服 我就会借 明白吗
If I wanna borrow this suit, then I will, ok?
如果我想斗牛 我就会去斗牛
If I wanna fight a bull, then I will.
如果你看上了哪个女人
And if some hombre’s caught your eye,
你就像个男人一样把他抢过来
then just man up and tuck in.
没人会来指手画脚的 伙计
No-one’s gonna judge you here, dude.
这里是西班牙
This is Spain.
那我们就随心所欲吧 行吗
Let’s all just do what we want, shall we?
可以
Deal.
米兰妮
Melanie?
伙计 希望你不会介意
Hey, dude. Hope you’re cool with this.
我只是在做我想做的
Just doing what I want.
抱歉
Sorry.
我什么都做不了 她只想着他
There was nothing I could do. She just went for him.
你个贱♥货♥
Dirty girl!
我们俩都想这么做
Hey, we both wanted to do this.
她真是个荡♥妇♥
She real slut.
冷静点 伙计 做你想做的
Chill out, dude. Just do what you want.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
等下 我的脚卡在你的裤子里了
Hang on. I’ve got my foot caught in your panties.
小♥弟♥弟♥不错
Wow. Nice penis.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thanks.
不 我说真的
No, I mean it.
尺寸 重量都不错
Good size, good weight.
比邦尼的好多了
It’s much better than Bunny’s.
好吧 很高兴你这么说
Right.. that’s good to know.
你怎么了
What’s your problem?
我只是现在不想扯到他身上
I’d rather not think about him right now,
在这个特殊的时候
at this particular juncture.
什么
What?
我们做♥爱♥吧 好吗
Let’s just fuck, ok?
好的
Ok.
我来了
Here goes.
邦尼
Oh, Bunny.
好吧 算了
Right, that’s it.
我要出来了 好的 有意思
It’s coming out. Mm-hm. Yeah, funny.
我在开玩笑而已
I’m just kidding.
真的 史蒂芬
Really, Stephen…
这样很好
This is nice.
什么
Yeah?
真的
Yes.
伙计
Dude.
伙计
Dude!
伙计
Dude.
你最后还是把她上了
So you finally got your balls in.
什么
What?
天哪
Oh, God.
是啊 邦尼 听着 我很抱歉
Yeah, Bunny, look, I’m really sorry.
就这样发生了 我不是
It just happened. I didn’t mean…
好吧 我本来真的想这样做的
Well, I did mean for it to happen,
不过我是应该跟你说的
but I should’ve spoken to you…
没关系
Hey, it’s fine.
反正她又不是我的女朋友
It’s not as if she’s my girlfriend.
真的
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
这就是我们来这儿的目的 不是吗
It’s what we came here for, isn’t it?
真为你骄傲
Proud of you, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
这就是朋友的真谛 伙计
Hey…that’s what friends are for, dude.
邦尼
Bunny?
为什么把你的脸贴得这么近
Why is your face so close to mine?
你在说什么