Home 历史电影 珍妮热线(2022)

珍妮热线(2022)

0
珍妮热线(2022)

Will…
如何…
How… How did it get to this?
如何…事情怎么会变成这样?
How… How the fuck did it get to this?!
如何…到底是怎么搞成这样的!
We do everything right.
我们做的每件事都是正确的。
I’m not leaving Charlotte.
我不想离开夏洛特。
I want you here with Charlotte, with me.
我要你和夏洛特在一起,和我在一起。
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吧?
But I don’t know what…
但我不知道…
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做?
You know, I…I wish we still went to church.
我…我希望我们还能去教堂。
Let’s check this.
让我们检查一下。
– There we go. Dr. Falk. – Oh. Hi.
-我们好了。福尔克博士。 -哦,嗨。
– How are you? – Good.
-你怎么样啊? -很好。
Hello. Um, I baked cookies.
大家好,嗯,我拷了饼干。
Uh, gentlemen,
呃,先生们,
you’re all familiar with the details of this case.
你们都很熟悉这个案子的细节。
Mrs. Griffin has petitioned the board
格里芬夫人已经向董事会申请,
to make an exception to hospital policy
希望能让医院的规定破个例,
so that she might proceed
让她可以进行
to an emergency termination of her pregnancy.
紧急终止妊娠。
She understands that this request is extraordinary?
她知道这个要求很特别吗?
She does, yes.
是的,她知道。
Is there a chance that she can survive the pregnancy?
她在怀孕的情况下,能有机会活下来吗?
A chance? Of course.
机会吗? 当然了。
Percentage of patients
有这种情况下,
who survive a pregnancy with this condition?
孕妇存活的百分比是多少?
It’s difficult to say. Maybe 50%.
这很难说。也许50%。
Is there a percentage that would sway you?
这个比例能左右诸位的想法吗?
20%, 30%?
This hospital has approved termination of pregnancy
这家医院在过去十年中只批准过
once in the past ten years.
一次终止妊娠。
Was Mrs. Griffin aware of that?
格里芬夫人知道吗?
No, she was not.
不,她不知道。
I’m… I’m here. I’m… I’m right here.
我…我在这里。我…我就在这里。
I am comfortable with the data
我对在这种情况下,编制的数据
compiled in such cases.
感到满意。
Full-term pregnancy resulting in the birth of a healthy child,
足月妊娠生下健康的孩子,这完全在
well within reason for such a patient.
这种病人的合理范围内。
– Therefore, I vote “no”… – I…
-因此,我对终止妊娠… —我…
…to the termination. Gentlemen?
…投反对票。诸位呢?
A healthy baby, that’s it?
一个健康的孩子,就这样吗?
No regard for her mother?
不考虑母亲的状况吗?
– No. – No.
-反对。 -反对。
– No. – No.
-反对。-反对。
No.
反对。
Excuse me.
对不起。
So, um…
那么,嗯…
So, there’s always insanity.
这是有点不解人意。
If you can convince two psychiatrists
如果你能说服两名精神病医生
that you’re suicidal,
证明你有自杀倾向,
the hospital will have no choice.
医院就别无选择了。
You’ll get your abortion.
你会得到你的流产许可的。
Joy… do you think you might be suicidal?
乔伊…你觉得你有自杀倾向吗?
Yes, Doctor.
是的,医生。
I might be.
我想是的。
You know, shotguns are very long.
你知道,猎枪很长。
You’d have to place the barrel under your jaw
你得把枪管顶在下巴下面,
and pull the trigger with your toe.
然后用脚趾扣动扳机。
You know, like… Like Hemingway did.
你知道,就像……就像当年海明威那样。
Yes. Yes, that’s… That’s my plan. Mm-hmm.
是的。是的,那是…那就是我的计划。嗯哼。
If the other psychiatrist doesn’t agree,
如果其他精神病医生不同意,
this is your Plan B.
这就是你的B计划。
See you then.
到时候见。
Hi. Come here.
嗨。到这儿来。
Just fall down a staircase.
只要从楼梯上,摔下来就行了。
It worked for me.
这招儿曾对我有效过。
Dr. Campbell’s office? Mm-hmm.
坎贝尔医生的办公室? 嗯哼。
Oh! Oh! Oh!
噢!噢!噢!
Mom?
妈妈?
I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine.
我没事。没事。我没事。我很好。
– What did you do? What did you… – I’m fine. I’m fine.
-你怎么了?你做什么… -我很好,我没事。
I just slipped.
我滑倒了。
I just slipped. I just slipped.
我只是滑倒了,滑了一下。
I just slipped. I just slipped.
我就是滑了一下。我只是滑倒了。
– Are you sure? – I’m fine.
-你确定没事吗? -我很好。
I’m fine. I’m fine.
我没事。我没事。
He sees you.
他看了你一眼。
Best not to keep him waiting.
最好不要让他久等。
Oh.
噢。
Good morning.
早上好。
I would like to cash this check for my husband, please.
我想为我丈夫兑现这张支票。
Of course, Mrs. Griffin. One moment, please.
当然可以,格里芬夫人。请稍等。
Would you like to recount yourself, Mrs. Griffin?
格里芬夫人,你想再点一下吗?
No. I’m sure it’s fine. Thank you.
不用了,我相信这没问题。谢谢你。
Hey! Playing those games, huh?
嘿!玩那些游戏,是吧?
It’s gettin’ time to get you outta that skirt,
是时候把你的裙子脱了,
little lady.
小姑娘。
Can’t let those legs go to waste, huh?
不能白瞎了你这双美♥腿♥啊?
I’m here for the, uh, for the service?
我来这里,是要求这项服务的?
Uh, I’m… I’m sorry… I’m sorry.
呃,我…我抱歉…我很抱歉。
Looking good!
你长得不错啊!
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
It don’t matter ~If you’re six or sixty-three
没人管你~是六岁还是六十三岁
Once you have lost~Your hold on the dream
一旦你失去了~就要存有梦想
Forget that you’re human~Become a machine
忘记你是女人~成为一部机器
You’re old~And you’re tethered
你已变老~而且被锁链拴住
But if you’d really like~To be free
但是,如你真的喜欢~成为自♥由♥人
Forget calculations~And ancient history
别再计算~那古老的历史
Take hold of the dream~Grab it with me
夺走了怀有的梦想~和我一起抓住它
‘Cause now it’s forever
因为现在就是永恒
So hurt no one else~Put your cares on a shelf
所以不要伤害别人~把你的小心放在一边
And come along with me~Sweet misery
跟我来吧~甜蜜的不幸
怀孕了吗?焦虑吗?想得到帮助吗?
请拨♥打♥珍妮热♥线♥:555-0144
How can you do that?
你怎么能这样做?
How can you just keep going?
你怎么能坚持下去?
It’s what I do.
我就这样做了。
It’s what I’ve always done.
我一贯如此。
It’s what I will always do.
今后也会如此。
I don’t know how to fix this.
我不知道该怎么补救。
I do.
我知道。
Hello, this is Jane.
你好,这里是珍妮。
Jane who?
哪个珍妮?
We’re a service for women who are expecting.
我们是为孕妇提供服务的。
– Hello, this is Jane. – I’m sorry.
-你好,这里珍妮。 -我很抱歉。
Everyone hangs up the first time.
每个人第一次都挂了电♥话♥。
So, how… how does it work?
那么,它是…你们是怎么进行的?
– Joy? – Yes.
-乔伊? -是的。
Get in.
上车。
No, this is not a taxi. You sit up front with me.
不,这不是出租车。你和我都坐在前面。
Oh.
噢。
Right.
坐好了。
So, uh, you must be Jane?
那么,你一定是珍妮吧?
I’m Gwen.
我是格温。
Oh.
噢。
When do I meet Jane?
我什么时候见到珍妮?
It’s hard to say.
这很难说。
How did you find us?
你是怎么找到我们的?
Bus stop. Wicker Park.
威克公园的公交车站。
Wicker Park? No kidding. You got family there?
威克公园?别逗了。你家住在那地方吗?
All right.
好吧。
Put this on. Cover your eyes. Can’t take any chances.