Home 历史电影 珍妮热线(2022)

珍妮热线(2022)

0
珍妮热线(2022)

把这个戴上。遮住眼睛。不能有任何侥幸心理。
I got you.
我来扶你。
Hold onto my arm. It’s a short walk.
抓住我的胳膊。走几步路就到了。
Hey. Careful.
嘿。小心点。
You can take the blindfold off now.
你可以把眼罩摘下来了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Don’t worry about it, and I’ll take the cash now.
别担心,我现在就把钱拿走。
– Thank you. – Six… Six hundred.
-谢谢你。 -六…六百块。
– It’s… It’s all there. – I know.
-全…全在这儿了。 -我知道。
Okay.
到了。
I thought about bailing too.
我当时也想退出过。
But I didn’t.
但我没退。
And he’s the best that we have.
他是我们认识的最好的医生。
A capitalist pig, but still…
一个只认得钱的猪,但技艺还算…
You cool with this?
你紧张吗?
– Yes. Yes. – Good. Okay.
-是的。是的。 -好的。没事儿。
I’ll be right outside that door.
我就在门外候着。
No, you… you…
不,你…你…
– You’re not gonna stay? – That’s between you and the doc.
-你能别走开吗? -那是你和医生之间的事。
Okay.
好吧。
She’s ready.
她来了。
Just a minute, please.
请等一下。
日落大道
– What are you doing? – Oh. It…
-你在做什么? -噢。这…
– It just… It wasn’t tucked. – Thank you.
-这…这有点褶皱。 -谢谢你。
But, you know, someone comes in and does that.
但是,你知道,这里是人来人往的。
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗?
– What? – Please answer the question.
-什么? -请回答问题。
No.
不是。
I’m not… I’m not a cop. No.
我不是…我不是警♥察♥。 不是。
Okay. Great.
那就好。
So, remove your skirt, your underwear,
所以,脱掉你的裙子和内衣,
put on this smock,
穿上这件罩衫,
and, uh, lie on the table, please. Thank you.
然后,请躺在手术台上。谢谢你!
Please.
请躺下。
– All right, scooch forward. – Oh.
-好了,往前挪一点。 -哦。
There we go.
我们就开始了。
– Oh. So cold. – Yeah.
-哦,太凉了。 -是的。
Police have to tell you they’re police
如果你直接问警♥察♥,他们会告诉你
if you ask them directly. Lean back.
他们是警♥察♥。 向后倾斜。
Password?
暗号♥?
Sanger.
桑格。
The password is overkill.
用暗号♥是很过分。
Overkill is keeping our asses out of jail.
只有过分谨慎,才能让我们免于牢狱之灾。
– Uh, it’s Joy, right? – Yes.
-是乔依吧? —是的。
Just have a seat right here.
请坐这里。
Virginia’s making spaghetti.
弗吉妮娅在做意大利面。
And there was going to be a salad,
本来还有沙拉的,
but my spinach went slimy.
但我的菠菜变黏糊糊了。
Some women get the chills afterward,
有些女性手术后会发冷,
but it passes quickly.
但很快就会过去。
Okay, this is for your cramps.
好吧,这是治肌肉抽筋的。
– Oh. They’re not that bad. – It gets worse.
—哦。它们没那么糟糕。 -也有更糟的。
So, um, which one of you is Jane?
那么,你们谁是珍妮?
Nobody’s Jane.
没人是珍妮。
We’re all Jane.
我们都是珍妮。
Virginia started it.
是弗吉尼娅发起的。
Help yourself.
随便一点。
Uh, I didn’t mean to.
我不是故意的。
A friend called. I found her a safe doctor.
一个朋友打来电♥话♥。我给她找了个可靠的医生。
And then her friend called,
然后她的朋友打电♥话♥来,
and then her friend’s friend, and, uh, here we are.
然后是她朋友的朋友,然后我们就在这里了。
This will get your blood sugar up,
这会让你的血糖升高,
and then you’re gonna rest for a few hours.
然后你要休息几个小时。
Oh… I’m… I’m… I’m really… fine.
哦…我…我…我真的…没事。
You’re one of those.
你就是其中之一了。
One of what?
什么的之一?
Uh, I’ll-be-home-in-an-hour- and-I-don’t-need-help type.
我一小时后就回家,我不需要帮助。
Um, you could’ve used some salt or something.
你意大利面里,该加点盐什么的。
– You know, it has basil in it. – There’s not enough.
-你知道,里面有罗勒叶。 -还不够。
“Hoaxy” is not a word, you cheating sack of shit.
“恶作剧”根本不是个词,你个骗人的混♥蛋♥。
Where’s our dictionary?
我们的字典在哪里?
You’re kidding me, doll.
你在开玩笑吧,宝贝。
How do we not have a dictionary?
我们怎么会没有字典呢?
Because by the time I finished haggling with the mob
因为我在跟本地黑帮,讨价还价之后,
to get a decent rent on this place and the other place,
把这地方和那地方,都谈妥了一个合适的租金,
and paying for it with money scrounged from rich ladies,
还从富家小姐那里讨来钱,付了租金之后,
no offense, Joy, a dictionary was not a priority.
无意冒犯你,乔依, 买♥♥字典已经不是我优先考虑的了。
– Well, excuse me. – Okay, let’s ask Joy.
-不好意思。 -好吧,我们去问问乔伊。
– Okay. – Joy. “Hoaxy.”
-好的。 -乔伊。“恶作剧”。
Resembling or pertaining to a hoax.
类似或者与哄骗有关的
That sure is hoaxy.
它肯定是骗人的。
Come on.
行了吧。
– No. Come on. – Right. See? No.
-不。算了吧。 -没错。看到了吧?不对。
All right.
好吧。
Pregnancy fills you with hormones.
怀孕会让你体内,充满荷尔蒙。
Over the next few days,
在接下来的几天里,
they’re going to leave your body.
它们会离开你的身体。
You’re going to feel really, really sad.
你会感到非常、非常难过。
It’s okay. It’s normal.
这没事的,这是正常反应,
Thank you.
谢谢你。
– For everything. – Eat.
-为了一切, -吃饭。
Eat and then sleep and then scram.
吃完就睡一会儿,然后走人。
Okay, trust me.
你就相信我吧。
I don’t trust you.
我可不相信你。
Last night I started cramping,
昨晚我开始抽筋了,
and, uh, I took some of the pills Dr. Falk gave me.
我吃了一些福克医生给我的药。
Um, the cramps were gone this morning.
今早,抽筋症状消失了。
But then after lunch,I went to the bathroom…
但午饭后,我去了洗手间……
and there was… blood.
发现它在…流血了。
There was a lot of blood.
流了很多血。
It happened very fast.
这发生的很快。
I lost the baby, Charlotte.
我失去了胎儿。夏洛特。
She’s in heaven.
她已在天堂了。
Don’t say that.
别说那些。
Sweetheart, it’s only natural to feel this way…
亲爱的,有这种感觉很正常…
Stop that! Stop telling me how to feel.
别说了! 别再告诉我,该如何感受。
Leave her be.
让她去吧。
Miscarriage?
流产了?
I’d like to talk to the doctor.
我想和医生谈谈。
I’m so sorry, Will.
我很抱歉,威尔。
It’s not your fault.
这不是你的过错。
It’s nobody’s fault.
谁都没有过错。
Have some of that, all right.
喝点吧,好了。
Help with the… pain.
这能减轻…疼痛。
A man who has spent years…
一个人花了这么多年…
I got it.
我去接。
Hello?
你好?
Yeah, hold on one sec.
好的,稍等。
It’s Fran from the PTA.
我是家长-学校联合会的弗兰。
– Hello? – How’s the bleeding?
-你好? -出血怎么样了?
Remember, if it’s stopped already,
记住,如果它已经停止了,
it will start again.
它还会再流的。
Soon.
很快的。
Well, say something. It’s Virginia.
你说说吧。我是弗吉尼娅。
Uh, yes. Uh, I know.
呃,是的。呃,我知道。
We do our first checkup call on day three.
我们会在术后第三天,做第一次检查。
What, is he standing right there?
怎么?他就站在那儿吗?
Uh, well, I agree that the playground
呃,那么,我同意学校操场
needs to be remodeled.
需要重新装♥修♥。
I just don’t think a bake sale is gonna raise enough funds.
我只是觉得糕饼义卖♥♥活动,筹集不到足够的资金。