Home 喜剧电影 颤栗时刻(1996)

颤栗时刻(1996)

0
颤栗时刻(1996)

我骗你的
I lied.
我经常在巴巴鲁俱乐部跳舞
I do this at Club Babalu all the time.
不过不拿刀
Just not with a knife.
你不是用刀
You don’t use a knife.
是的 我是用刀
Oh, yes, I do.
我是指割头的时候
For the head, I mean.
用剑
A sword.
你用的什么香水?
What’s your perfume?
La Jour. – La Jour?
La Jour. – La Jour?
嗯哼 – 我喜欢
Mm-hmm. – I like it.
很诱人
It’s enticing.
你有剑的话为什么还用刀?
Why do you use the knife if you have the sword?
剑太笨拙了
It’s clumsy.
你是个好舞伴
You’re a very good partner.
你什么时候跟她跳的? – 没这样跳过
When did you dance with her? – Never like this.
既然打算割下她的头
If you’re going to chop off her head,
为什么还要做这一切呢?
why do you do all this?
这算什么? 我以为我们在跳舞
What is this? I thought we were dancing.
你是按着她吗?
Did you hold her down?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不如你给我看看你知道什么?
Why don’t you show me what you know?
嗯?
Hmm?
展示一下
Show me.
你在这里
You were here.
继续
Go ahead.
刚开始在这
The first time was here.
就在我吻了她一下后
Right after I gave her a kiss.
很好 然后呢?
Good. Then what?
然后她挣脱了
Then she ran away.
不对… 我放她跑的
No… I let her go.
为什么?
Why?
继续说
Go on.
可能你…把她推到墙上
Maybe you… pushed her against this wall?
她摔倒了
She fell.
她跪在地上
She was on her knees.
她想撞你 你任她撞
She wanted to hit you. You let her try.
她确实撞了我
She did hit me.
然后你制止了她并开始刺她
And then you stopped her and you stabbed her.
往哪刺?
Where?
任何地方 你很生气
Everywhere. You were angry.
是的 – 因为她撞你
Yes. – Because she hit you.
然后你让她跑到这里
Then you let her run into here.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后继续刺她
Then you stabbed her more.
这里全是血
There was blood all along here.
然后你又在这刺她
Then you stabbed her again here.
我刺了她很多下 我们都知道了 对吧?
I stabbed her many times. We already know that, right?
嗯哼 – 这是已知的
Uh-huh. – It’s a given.
然后她跌倒在这 你任她爬到这里
Then she fell here, and you let her crawl into here.
展示给我看
Show me.
求你
Please.
她在这…
She was against this…
反抗了很长时间
for a long time.
你肯定猜不出接下来的事
You’re not telling me what was really going on.
你逐步接近…看着她的眼睛
You got close… so you could see her eyes.
是的 – 她说什么话了吗?
Yes. – Did she say something?
是的 – 说的什么?
Yes. – What?
哦… 都是千篇一律的东西
Oh… they all say the same thing.
这个亲人 那个亲人的
The loved ones this, the loved ones that.
她这样说的? – 原话?
She said that? – Verbatim?
嗯哼 – 她说…
Uh-huh. – She said…
“不该这么死”
“No one deserves to die like this.”
你喜欢听吧?
You like to hear them?
这让你感觉很棒
That makes you feel good.
是的 加布里埃拉 是的
Yes, Gabriela. Yes.
你总是让她挣脱
You always let her get away.
让她爬到这
You let her crawl into here.
让她们以为你走了
You let them think you’re gone.
但是你一直看着她们爬
But I’m watching them crawl.
她们以为能活命
They think they can live.
给她们点希望比较好
It’s better to… give them a little hope,
你不觉得?
don’t you think?
然后你直奔头去
Then you go for the head.
她们知道要死了…
They know they’re going to die…
这就是你要的
and that’s what you want.
当你割下头时 你看着她们的脸
When you cut the head, you want to watch their face.
你要她们看着你 这让你感到快活
You want them to watch you. It makes you feel alive.
就是这么纯净
It’s so pure.
我拿起头…捧在手里
I take them and… hold their heads in my hands.
那种感觉…
And I feel that– that–
接下来就死了…
And then they go…
结束了
and it’s over.
但是 这次她把这一切都毁了
Of course, here she ruined everything.
她们说话吗?
Do they talk?
什么? – 那些头
What? – The heads.
什么意思? – 割下来的时候
What do you mean? – When you cut them.
没有
No.
主要是她们的脸 她们的眼睛
It’s the face. It’s in their eyes.
是的 但是之后 有时候那头会说话
Yes, but after that, sometimes the head says some words.
那头…没有
The head… doesn’t.
不会 不会
No. No.
她们应该会说
They’re supposed to talk.
她们不说…
They don’t, o–
她们不说
They don’t.
我知道 好吗?
I know, okay?
她们不说
They don’t.
我认为她们会说
I think they talk.
她们可能告诉你一些东西
They could tell you something.
我们本来很接近了
We were so close.
什么?
What?
我们本来很接近了 加布里埃拉
We were so close, Gabriela.
不 不!
No. No!

Don’t do this.
我说什么了?
What did I say?
不 哦 不
No. Oh, no.
求你不要 让我走 我不会打扰你的 – 看着我!
No, please, let me go. I’ll leave you alone. – Look at me!
我只是在清理! – 看着我 别转移视线
I was just cleaning! – Look at me. Don’t stop looking at me.
嗯?
Hmm?
加布里埃拉
Gabriela.
# Por que, cuando, como, quien #
# Curiosity, a killer #
# Bewilder #
# I feel I cannot live without you #
# Or should I say #
# Whip on me and untie me, hey #
# Por que, cuando, como, quien #
# There’s no shame in my aggression #
# Good question #
# I need to know everything about you #
# Fill my obsession #
# Surrounding everything you do #
# Who is your lover #
# When do you sleep #
# What are the secrets #
# You keep #
# Obsession #
# Obsession #
# Who is your lover #
# When do you sleep #
# What are the secrets #
# You keep #
# Obsession #
# Obsession #
# Por que, cuando, como, quien #
# Por que, cuando, como, quien #
# Burn it up (Obsession, confession) #
# Obsession #
# Make it hurt (Obsession, confession) #
# Confession #
# Make it hurt (Obsession, confession) #
# Make it hurt (Obsession, confession) #
# Obsession, confession (Obsession, confession) #
# Obsession (Obsession) #
# Make it hurt #
# Obsession, confession #
# Make it hurt (Obsession, confession) #
# Obsession #
# Burn it up #
# Obsession #
听一下这个
Listen to this.
加…加布里埃拉
Gab– Gabriela.