“1977年夏天 哥伦比亚 伊斯克罗”
妈妈 韩赛尔和格雷特就是住这样的屋子吗?
Mommy, is this the house of Hansel and Gretel?
是的 卡布里埃拉
Yes, Gabriela, it could be.
巫女在哪里?
Where’s the witch?
呆着别动!
Don’t move!
让开 让开! 发生什么事了?
Permiso, permiso! Que paso por aqui?
在哪儿?
A donde?
“裁缝死于枪击”
威廉·鲍德温
安琪拉·琼斯
颤栗时刻
布鲁斯·拉姆齐
“陪审团建议用电椅执行”
梅尔·戈勒姆
洛伊丝·奇利斯
“游艇上的凶杀案”
“几乎没有线索的枪击案”
戴西·福恩特斯
“身负四条人命的杀手说自己’过线了’ 抢劫邮局还债”
巴里·柯宾
“失踪男女被肢解 警♥察♥怀疑用人体拼图”
“油桶里发现疑似失踪男女的尸体”
“检查官要严惩残忍♥的杀手”
“警♥察♥: 残忍♥凶杀案目前无疑犯”
“上流社会女人被残杀 头被割掉”
“贵族割头者”
执行制片: 昆汀·塔伦蒂诺
“入侵者谋杀格洛丽亚·范·阿斯代尔 警♥察♥怀疑是’贵族杀手’ ”
“市警♥察♥局加强对’贵族杀手’的搜寻”
“出版商蒂娜·冯·希曼在自♥由♥港被杀 第三名’贵族女’被割头”
导演: 雷巴·布拉多克
“警♥察♥: 残忍♥凶杀案目前无疑犯”
砍下他的头!
Off with his head!
砍下他的头!
Off with his head!
砍倒他!
Bring him to the floor!
我一点都不可怕
I have no fear.
不! 不!
No! No!
听着! 听着!
Listen! Listen!
Scrubito和Scrubitojr历险记
The Adventures of Scrubito and Scrubitojr.
啊哦! – 哦!
Ahh-ooh! – Ooh!
冒险? 哈! 我们得打扫浴室 – 是啊!
Adventure? Hah! We have to clean the bathroom! – Yeah!
你觉得有意思?
You think this is fun?
天呐 真脏
Ay, caramba. Que sticky.
托斯卡纳是个浪漫的地方
Isn’t Tuscany the most romantic place in the world?
我曾经最想让你带我去的地方
That’s where I wanted you to take me more than anywhere, you know?
那美丽的村庄会让人想起威尼斯
That charming little village you always talked about outside of Venice.
你还记得吧?
You remember, don’t you?
威尼斯? 我是说佛罗伦萨 对 佛罗伦萨
Venice? I mean Florence, of course. Florence.
啊 佛罗伦萨
Ah, Firenze.
然后我们或许可以去阿尔卑斯山呆一下
Then maybe we could go for a little stay up in the Alps.
你想带我去的那个度假胜地叫什么名?
What was the name of that resort you always wanted to take me to?
我记得是Zore
Zore, I think.
我很期待去那
I was so looking forward to going.
从早到晚滑雪
Skiing all day.
用雪上技巧
Hopping moguls.
从黑钻坡道滑下
Dropping down the black diamonds.
我们可以去黑色森林里温馨的小木屋呆一下
We could have stayed in one of those cozy chalets tucked away deep in the Black Forest.
本来会很完美
It would’ve been perfect.
以你的钱我们可以在阿尔卑斯那里过一辈子
With your money, we could’ve spent the rest of our lives in the Alps.
当然 我们得先学会滑雪
Of course, I’d have to learn how to ski first.
我们可以生起火
We could build a fire.
没有别的人
Nobody else around.
我会和你做♥爱♥…
I would make love to you…
像你喜欢的那样
the way you like it.
记得吗?
Remember?
嗯…
Mmmm.
你躺在那 对我说…
And while you’re lying there, you’d say to me–
求求你 求你了 保罗
Please. Please, Paul.
求你别这样
Please don’t.
我不知道 我不知道!
I don’t know. I don’t know!
不不不 看着我
No, no, no, no, no. Look at me.
看着我 没事的 看着我
Please look at me. It’s okay. Look at me.
没事 看着我
It’s okay. Look at me.
别转移视线
Don’t stop looking at me.
求求你不要!
Please don’t!
你想说什么?
What do you say?
“电影连播”广♥告♥之后回来
“Movies ‘Til Dawn” will return after these messages.
迈阿密 每年超过5万起暴♥力♥犯罪
Miami. Over 50,000 violent crimes a year.
你或你认识的人曾成为一场突如其来的暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者吗?
Have you or someone you know been the victim of a sudden random, violent crime?
你应付恐惧 应付痛苦
You’ve dealt with the fear, you’ve dealt with the pain.
现在 你如何应付事发现场?
Now, how do you deal with the aftermath?
我们擅长处理暴♥力♥犯罪现场的清理
The unique challenge of violent crime cleanup is our specialty.
我们有受过训练的专业人员…
Our trained professionals are…
及时 慎重 敏感
prompt, discreet and sensitive.
我们为旅馆 办公楼 餐厅 学校…
We service hotels, offices, restaurants, schools…
家庭 汽车 船等提供服务
homes, automobiles and boats.
找PFCS 保证让你满意
At PFCS, satisfaction is guaranteed.
PFCS
PFCS
致电555-0137
Call 555-0137.
找PFCS 把麻烦交给我们 你少受点罪
At PFCS, you suffer less when we take care of the mess.
下面是”迈阿密死亡报告”的独家报道 “贵族杀手”
Next, the Blue Blood Killer, only on Miami, D.O.A.
格蕾丝!
Grace!
你给山墙俱乐部那家伙打电♥话♥说两个小时能清理完?
Did you tell that guy at the Gables Club we could clean up thatjob in two hours?
是的 – 两个小时?
Yeah. – Two hours?
听着 格蕾丝 他们给我打电♥话♥朝我发牢骚…
Look, Grace, now they’re on the phone bitchin’ at me…
因为洛德丝和伊娃已经干了一天了 一半都没做完
because Lourdes and Eva have been over there all day and they’re not even half done yet.
我知道 但洛德丝说她两小时能完成
I know, but Lourdes said she could do it in two hours.
好吧 她总是说她能很快干完
Well, she always says she can do it quicker.
格蕾丝 那个受害者被砍成碎块
Grace, that victim was hacked to pieces.
看看我写在订单上的号♥码 好吗?
Look at the numbers that I write on the order, okay?
好的 我不会再听信洛德丝的了
Okay, I won’t listen to Lourdes.
你是谁? – 这是来应聘的加布里埃拉
Who are you? – This is Gabriela for a job.
我们没招聘过吧 – 没有
We didn’t have an ad, did we? – No.
你好
Hi.
上来吧
Come on up.
你以前干过类似的工作吗?
So, have you had a job like this before?
是的 我以前在面包店干过清洁工
Yes. I used to clean up in a bakery.
清理地板 锅 烤箱
The floors, the pans, the ovens.
面包店
Bakery.
你知道 呃 这种现场是什么样吗
You know, uh, what… one of these places looks like?
知道
Yes.
曾见到过吗? – 嗯哼 从照片上见过
Ever seen one? – Mm-hmm. From pictures.
你可以看上一整天的照片
You can look at pictures all day.
我们有满墙的照片给你看
We have a wall full of pictures you can look at.
但是你无法想象 直到你真正进到现场
But until you get into the really rough stuff, you don’t know anything.
血都凝固了
The blood gets curdled.
闻起来难以置信
Smells like you wouldn’t believe.
凝固了?
Curdled?
第一次你会吃不下饭 很自然的
The first time, you lose your lunch. It’s automatic.
每个人都是
Happens to everybody.
当你进入现场…
Then when you run into…
真正失控的那种 像这个 呃 “贵族杀手”…
a really out-of-control one, like this, uh, Blue Blood guy–
他到处走 一下又一下的捅受害者
He goes around, stabs ’em over and over again.
然后把头按住… 割下来…
Then he pins ’em down and… cuts off their head…
干净利落
clean as a whistle.
跟你说 可不怎么赏心悦目
I tell ya, it’s not pretty to look at.
不 不
No. No.
你不会有肢解癖吧? – 什么意思?
You’re not a gore hound, are ya? – What do you mean?
那种看到血和内脏就兴奋的人
Somebody that gets off lookin’ at blood and guts.
我不想要那种人
I don’t want anybody like that around here.
我不是那种人
No, I’m not like that.
我和大多数人一样 进到那种现场有点害怕
I’d be a little afraid of going into one of those places just like most people.
你第一次时害怕吗?
Weren’t you afraid your first time?
旺季要来了
Well, the season’s comin’ up.
可能会缺人手 – 旺季?
I might be shorthanded. – The season?
八月份 有时候不得不辞掉一些顾客
August. I sometimes have to turn people away in August.
圣诞节之后呢?
And after Christmas?
也很忙
Yeah, it’s busy too.
跟你说 我打算给你个机会
I’ll tell you what. I’m gonna take a chance on you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你叫什么名字来着? – 卡布里埃拉
Uh, what did you say your name was? – Gabriela.
卡布里埃拉 别以为我想吓唬你
Gabriela, yeah. Don’t think I was just tryin’ to scare you to death.
我只是想让你知道整个经过
I just wanted you to know the whole picture.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!