Home 喜剧电影 阿呆与阿瓜2

阿呆与阿瓜2

0
阿呆与阿瓜2

What about the old Stinkeroo?
好 我奉陪
Yeah, I’m in.
-不好意思 -什么事
-Excuse me, ma’am. -Yes?
这杯啤酒味道怪怪的
This beer smells funky.
可以换一杯给我吗
Can I have a new one, please?
怎样怪怪的
What do you mean “funky”?
你闻闻看
Go ahead, take a sniff.
我换一杯新的给你
I’ll get you a freshie.
我的也很臭
Mine is stinky, too.
你的更臭
Yours smells even worse!
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
“你的更臭”
“Yours smells even worse.”
谢谢
Thanks!
你这招超强的 罗伊
You’re really good at that, Lloyd.
我有个好老师
I learned from the best.
谢谢妈
Thanks, Mom.
我等不及想看看里面是什么了
I can’t wait to see what’s in this.
对啊 哈利
Yeah. Hey, Har?
你知道肾脏手术后
Do you know how long you have to wait
要多久才能做♥爱♥吗
after kidney surgery to have sex?
我应该不必等太久
I don’t think I’ll have to wait too long.
不是你 我指的是捐肾的美眉
No, not you. I meant the donor chick.
-你在胡说什么 -好啦
-What are you talking about? -Okay! Fine!
不说就算了嘛
Let’s just drop it!
来了 两位博士
Here you go, doctors.
新啤酒
Fresh beers.
我还拿了水耕枸杞
And I also brought you some hydroponically grown goji berries
佐素烤肉酱
with vegan barbecue sauce
还有有机南瓜片 慢慢享用
and some organic pumpkin chips. Enjoy.
谢谢你
Why, thank you!
这个咸咸的
These are salty.
试试这个
Try these.
你的味道超重
Yours are super tangy.
偶好喜翻
I like it a lot.
两位
Gentlemen.
这是会议主办人
I’d like you to meet the director of the conference,
芭芭拉·沃考博士
Dr. Barbara Walcott.
芭芭拉 这位是品契洛博士
And, Barbara, this is Dr. Pinchelow
和他的同事圣诞博士
and his associate, Dr. Christmas.
好极了 很荣幸见到两位
Wonderful. It is a high honor to meet you both.
口音很特别 你从哪儿来的
Wow. Great accent, doc. Where you from?
英国萨里[音似”对不起
England. Surrey.
不必道歉 都这么多年了
Oh, no need to apologize. That was years ago.
你们战败了 所以我们不介意
We kicked your butt anyway, so we’re cool with it.
你可真爱说笑
Oh, you’re a leg-puller!
我带两位入座吧
Let’s get you both to your seats.
葛拉比迪恩教授快要开始演说了
Professor Garabedian’s KEN talk is about to begin.
根据推论 暗物质的存在
Now, the existence of dark matter is largely inferred
是受到可见物质的引力影响
from the gravitational effect on visible matter
以及背景辐射的引力透镜效应
and the gravitational lensing of background radiation.
你们的座位在第二排靠走道的位置
We saved two seats for you at the end of the second row.
就在那边
Just there.
因为他们想找出矛盾…
…because they were trying to figure out the discrepancies…
其实你们可以从前面过去
You could actually go in the front.
-借过 -不好意思
-Coming through. -My bad!
借过
Here we go. Oops!
这是丝质衬衫吗
Wow. Is that silk?
惨了
That sucks!
很好 对不起
That’s good. Sorry.
小心我的膝盖
Watch my knee.
抱歉挡到你们了
We make a better door than a window, don’t we?
希望你不是最喜欢这一段
I hope this isn’t your favorite part.
这里有几个辣妹
There are a couple of hotties over here.
我到了
I got it! Oh!
很简单嘛
That was easy!
那个品契洛博士还真是特别
That Dr. Pinchelow is certainly a fascinating character.
那当然 他是个天才
Of course he is. He’s a genius.
从大型强子对撞机可以看出
Indeed, the Large Hadron Collider has already shown us
暗物质很有可能…
that dark matter is likely…
尤其是你吃梅子的时候
Especially when you eat prunes!

Yes.
暗物质很有可能
That dark matter is likely…
是拼图中少了的那一片
…the missing piece of the puzzle
物理学家多年来苦寻不着的
that physicists have been searching for, for years.
死阿宅
Nerd!
死阿宅 死阿宅 死阿宅
Nerd! Nerd! Nerd!
死阿宅 死阿宅 死阿宅
Nerd! Nerd! Nerd!
请你们离开 两位
Excuse me, gentlemen.
妈妈咪呀
Holy crap!
是你在说话吗
Did that come from you?
葛拉比迪恩博士是闻名全球的天体物理学家
Dr. Garabedian is a world-renowned astrophysicist
我们很多人都想听他的发现
and many of us are interested in hearing his findings.
-我读到他的心了 -我也感应到了
-I’m reading his mind. -I’m picking it up, too.
他是谁
Who is that?
他是品契洛博士
It’s Dr. Pinchelow!
伯纳德·品契洛
Bernard Pinchelow?
暗物质不是个笑话
Dark matter is not a joke.
你们的搞笑打乱了秩序
Your antics are proving to be disruptive.
谢谢你 狄尔贝克博士
Thank you, Dr. Dilbeck,
但品契洛博士说得对
but Dr. Pinchelow is right.
我的暗物质资料不足
My dark matter data was insufficient.
搞什么屁
What the fuck?
我的研究方法太草率
My methods were sloppy.
是我没用
I’m a hack.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
你看吧
See?
-去吃屎 -操♥你♥妈♥
-Eat me. -Suck it!
-少作梦 -罗伊 罗伊
-You wish. -Lloyd. Lloyd.
谢谢你 葛拉比迪恩教授
Thank you, Professor Garabedian.
这就是KEN会议的目的
That’s what the KEN Conference is all about.
说出真♥相♥
Truth.
但我要请各位
But I will ask that everyone please behave
用专业态度尊重
in a professional and dignified…
露奶给我们看
Show us your tits!
-两边都要 -对
-Both Of them! -Yeah!
我们先休息两分钟 谢谢大家
We’re just gonna take a short two-minute break. Thank you!
妈呀
Man.
真是太棒了
Hey, this is great!
我们学到很多关于暗物质的新知
We’re learning so much about dark matter.
没错
Yes, indeed.
对不起 品契洛博士
Uh, I’m sorry, Dr. Pinchelow,
圣诞博士好像不在宾客名单上
but we can’t seem to find Dr. Christmas on the roster.
没关系 他是和我一起的
Oh, that’s okay. He’s with me.
基于安全考量 只有名单上的人才能进来
Due to security concerns everyone must be on the list to get in.
没关系 博士
It’s all right, Doctor.
我知道这是敲诈
I think I know a shakedown when I see one.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
我写借据给你 金额空白
I’m gonna write an IOU and I’m gonna leave it blank.
谁有笔
Anybody have a pen?
谁也不能例外
There are no exceptions.
真的吗让
Really?
我告诉你 典狱长
I’ll tell you what, warden.
如果我要走
If I’m leaving,
我同事也要一起走
then my steamed colleague is leaving with me.
他不走
No, he’s not.
借一步说话
Quick conference.
哈利 你这是干嘛
What are you doing, Har?
-你是在害我 -罗伊 我不能走
-You’re killing me! -Lloyd, I can’t leave.
佩妮就要演说了 我想见她
Penny is gonna be speaking soon. I wanna meet her!
什么
What?
你怎么能比我先见到她

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Previous article 丽人行
Next article 小马王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。