丽人行
Two for the Road
他们看起来并不开心
They don’t look happy.
为什么他们应该开心 他们刚刚结婚了
Why should they? They just got married.
-再见 -再见
-Bye! -Bye!
-华勒士先生 希望您能享受愉快的旅途 -谢谢
-I do hope you’ll enjoy your trip, Mr. Wallace. -Thank you.
-希望您太太也一样 -十分感谢
-And your wife, of course. -Thanks a lot.
我觉得我应该感谢莫里斯
Well, I suppose we’ve got Maurice to thank for this.
-嗯 -你在做什么
-Hmm. -What are you doing?
只是想找出珠串连在哪里了
Just trying to discover where the strings are attached.
希望您旅途愉快 华勒士先生
Hope you have a nice trip, Mr. Wallace.
你也一样
And my wife?
你对莫里斯太多疑了
You’re entirely too suspicious about Maurice.
他曾经对我们做过什么不好的事吗
What harm did he ever do us?
-他跟踪我们 -跟踪我们
-He hounds us. -He hounds us?
-跟踪我们 -胡说
-He hounds us. -Nonsense.
华勒士先生 莫里斯先生找您的电♥话♥
Mr. Maurice Dalbret for you, Mr. Wallace.
-从圣特罗佩打来的 -他跟踪我们
-From St. Tropez. -He hounds us.
莫里斯
Maurice?
是的
Yeah.
我告诉过你
I told you.
当然我们可以直接飞过去
Of course we could have flown direct
但是 我们想有几天属于自己的时间
but we wanted to have a few days on our own.
-需要什么帮助吗 -请接伦敦
May I have London, please.
乔安娜和我
Joanna and me.
我的妻子
My wife. Yeah.
现在改变已经太晚了 不管怎样 我希望在那里有辆车
It’s too late to change. Anyway, I want the car down there.
好的 亲爱的 当然 我会的
Yes, my darling. Of course I will.
当然我不会的
Of course I won’t.
没有什么东西会掉下来的
Nothing’s gonna fall down.
我们必须要坐飞机
Look, we have to fly.
你要照顾好奶奶 照顾好南尼 照顾好每一个人
And you’ll take care of Granny? And Nanny too? Take care of everyone.
但是那会使整个空间概念一文不值
But that makes nonsense of the whole spatial concept.
空间概念
Spatial concept.
那会把整个设计都弄乱的
It messes up the whole lousy design.
我在三天之内会到你那里的
I’ll see you in three days.
这回又是谁
Who is it now?
-卡罗琳 -卡罗琳
-Caroline. -Caroline?
卡罗琳·华勒士 你的女儿
Caroline Wallace, your daughter.
哦 卡罗琳
Oh, Caroline.
你好吗 我的小女孩
Hello. How’s my little girl, huh?
要香烟吗
Cigarettes?
香烟
Cigarettes?
你带了你的护照吗
Did you bring your passport?
听着 我很抱歉 但是 我…我们必须要飞回去
Look, I’m sorry. We’ll ha— We’ll have to turn back.
我忘了带我的护照
I’ve left my passport. We’ll have to turn back.
抱歉 先生 您确定吗
I’m sorry, sir. Are you sure?
是的 我将要去参加
Yes. I’ve got to go to a most important conference,
一个非常重要的会议
and I don’t want to run…
马克·华勒士 33岁 职业建筑师
Mark Wallace, 33 years old. Occupation: Architect.
现在 给我来几根香烟吧
Now how about getting me some cigarettes?
-谢谢 -只是莫里斯…
-Thank you. -It’s just that Maurice…
设法说服你
Has managed to persuade you
让我们在前天就到达圣特罗佩
that it’s imperative that we get to St. Tropez by yesterday.
为什么你总是被欺骗
Why do you always get taken in?
宝贝 事情就是这样了 好吗
Look, baby, that’s how it is, ‘kay?
你不想让我工作 你是这样希望的吗
Do you want me not to work? Is that what you want?
我希望你不要再诽谤了
Just wish that you’d stop sniping.
我一句话都没有讲
I haven’t said a word.
装了消音器并不代表 你不是一个狙击手
Just because you use a silencer doesn’t mean you’re not a sniper.
我们不可以像这样度过我们的余生
We’re not going on like this for the rest of our lives.
从我们相遇的那一天起 你就未曾开心过 是吗
You haven’t been happy since the day we met, have you?
要是你能年轻10岁
If only you were 10 years younger
而且懂得你现在所知道的道理就好了
and you knew what you know now.
你说得没错
You can say that again.
有没有人捡到了一本护照
I wonder if anybody’s picked up the wrong passport.
对不起 借过 我在找一本护照
Um, excuse me. Do you mind? I’m looking for a passport.
-我在你包里找找 -它不在我包里
-Look in your bag, sir. -I know it’s not in my bag.
-有人把它偷走了 -我很怀疑谁会偷这个 先生
-Somebody must have taken it. -I doubt that, sir.
你知道在那不勒斯的黑市上
Do you know what a passport’s worth on the black market?
一本英国的护照能值多少钱吗
A Britannic Majestic passport on the black market in Naples?
起码100磅
A hundred pounds at least.
-这里是法国 -我还不知道法国的最新数据呢
-Well, this is France. -I’ve not got the latest figures for France.
我想我要在这船上被困一生了
I can see myself stuck on this boat for the rest of my life
开过来又开过去
going backwards and forwards.
嘿 你在干嘛
Hey, what do you think you’re doing?
真是不错 你离开一样东西才两秒钟就…
That’s nice. You leave something for two seconds and…
-谢谢 -不用客气
-Thanks. -You’re welcome.
那个…
Where is— Hmm.
很早以前 在那个时候 你曾很高兴
There was a time when you were really quite glad…
你能娶到我…
to be married to me, early on.
记得我们乘着我们的旧汽车…
Remember the first trip we made together…
第一次旅行吗
when we had wheels of our own?
那辆老MG
The old MG.
是在我的哪一年的生日 你买♥♥了那车送给你自己
Which birthday of mine was it you gave yourself that?
是我们的结婚周年纪念吗
Was it our anniversary?
不管怎样 那时我们只是开啊开啊
Anyway, we werejust going to drive and drive
看看我们可以开到哪里去
and see where we got to.
就像一对孩子 根本不管世上的烦恼
A couple ofkids with not a care in the worid.
屏住呼吸 我们有很长的路要走
Hold your breath. We’ve got a long way to go.
我们需要有人来轻轻推一把
What we need is a small push.
快点
Come on.
开吧
Come on. Let’s go.
就是这样 非常好
That’s it. Very good.
快点 再快点
Faster. Faster!
加油
Come on. Faster.

Hey!
还记得我吗 乔安娜
Remember me—Joanna?
-怎么了 -听见了吗 有怪声音
-What’s the matter? -Hear that? It’s a “donk.”
怪声音 什么样的怪声音
A donk? What kind of a donk?
不太健康的怪声音
A medium-sized, slightly unhealthy donk.
怪声音
A donk.
什么时候一切开始变得不对劲了
When did it all start to go wrong?
是不是从在MG里开始 我们的第一次争吵
Was it in the MG? Our first bust up?
我觉得我们在MG里挺快乐的
I thought we were quite happy in the MG.
我觉得我们在MG里挺快乐的
I thought we were quite happy in the MG.
这就是我所说的真正的独♥立♥ 你说呢
It’s what I call real independence. Don’t you?
我仍然可以听到那声音
I can still hear that damn donk.
听到了吗 怪声音
Hear it? Donk, donk.
-是在引擎里 -没错
-It’s in the engine! -Right.
这是我一年多来
Do you realize this is the first afternoon
第一个在自然的日光下度过的下午
I’ve spent in natural light in over a year?
我下班回家时已经非常黑了
By the time I get home from work, it’s pitch black.
一开始你说你喜欢地下室的
Originally you said you liked basements.
一开始我是喜欢地下室的
Originally I liked basements.
我觉得我们能住在那个地方非常地幸运 坦白地说
I think we were damn lucky to get the place, frankly.
我觉得我们能住在那个地方非常地幸运 坦白地说
Look, I think we were damn lucky to get the place, frankly.
我觉得哪天我们如果能搬出那里会很幸运 坦白地说
I think one day we’ll be damn lucky to get out of it, frankly.
如果你想要住在郊区的一半鞋盒大小的屋子里
If you want to live in one half of a suburban shoe box
就像你的父母一样…
like your parents…
那你就嫁错了人
you married the wrong man.
我不想住在郊区的一半鞋盒大小的屋子里
I don’t want to live in one half of a suburban shoe box…
我的确嫁错了人
and I married the wrong man.
你想要离婚吗
Do you want a divorce?
为什么我们要继续这场闹剧
Why do we keep on with this farce?
-值得吗 -不 不值得
-Is it bloody worth it? Is it? -No, it isn’t.
是你的主意 你想要的
It was your idea. You wanted it.
我已经得到了
And I got it.
是的 有时候的确是值得的
Yes, it is worth it sometimes.
只是不是现在
Only not now.
我不知道一开始 你在我身上看到了什么吸引力
I don’t know what you ever really saw in me in the first place.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章盒子怪
下一篇文章阿呆与阿瓜2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!