Friends Episode 12 Season 1: The one with the Dozen Lasagnas.

老友记第1季第12集:十二份千层面。

 

Chandler: Nononono, we’re done.
不不,够了。
Monica: Aunt Syl, stop yelling! All I’m saying is that If you’d told me vegetarian lasagna, I would’ve made vegetarian lasagna.
西尔婶婶,别喊了!如果你告诉过我你要素的千层面,我就会给你做素的了。
Monica: Well, the meat’s only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape.
每三层才铺一层肉, 也许你可以把它们刮下来。
Joey: Ross, did you really read all these baby books?
罗斯,你真的把所有婴儿书都读了?
Ross: Yep, you could plunk me down in the middle of any woman’s uterus, no compass and I could find my way out like that!
注释:plunk:(使)。。。(发出扑嗵声地)重重掉下。
嗯! 你可以把我扔到子♥宫里的任何地方,用不着指南针我都能很快从里面爬出来!
Phoebe: Ooh, this is cool… it says in some parts of the world, people actually eat the placenta.
注释:placenta:胎盘,胎座。
噢,这个不错,书上说有些地方的人真的吃胎盘。
Chandler: And, we’re done with the yogurt.
呃, 这酸奶算是吃不下去了。
Phoebe: Sorry.
对不起。
Monica: Aunt Syl, I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer. What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas? Nice talk, Aunt Syl. You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?
西尔婶婶,我是出于好心才做的,我可不是宴席承办人。那你让我拿这一打面怎么办?婶婶你真会说话,你就用这张嘴亲吻弗莱蒂叔叔吗?
Joey: Hey Ross, listen, you know that right now, your baby’s only this big? This is your baby. ” Hi, Daddy.
嗨,罗斯,知道吗,你的宝贝现在就这么大?”这就是你的孩子,“你好,爸爸!”。
Ross: Hello.
你好。
Joey: ” How come you don’t live with Mommy? “” How come Mommy lives with that other lady? “”What’s a lesbian? ”
为什么你不和妈咪一起住?为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住?什么是女同性恋?
Rachel: Honey, you can say it, Poconos, Poconos, it’s like Poconos.
注释:Poconos:Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania,宾夕法尼亚州东部波克诺斯山。
亲爱的,你会说的,波克诺斯,波克诺斯,就像波克诺斯。
Paolo: Ah, poke a nose.
啊,挖鼻孔(英文中与波可诺斯同音)。
Monica: So did I hear Poconos?
我好像听到了波克诺斯?
Rachel: Yes, my sister’s giving us her place for the weekend.
是的,我妹妹这周末把她的地盘借给我。
Phoebe: Woohoo, first weekend away together!
哇,第一次周末结伴出游!
Monica: Yeah. It’s a big step.
是啊,很快的进展嘛。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: Ah, it’s just a weekend, big deal!
哎,就是个周末而已,没什么!
Ross: Wasn’t this supposed to be just a fling, huh? Shouldn’t it be… flung by now?
不是说只是玩玩的吗,啊? 现在也该玩完了吧?
Rachel: I mean, we are way past the fling thing, I mean, I am feeling things that I’ve only read about in Danielle Steele books, you know? I mean, when I’m with him, I’m just totally, totally…
我觉得我们已远远超出只是玩玩的状态了,现在我的感觉只有在Danielle Steele的书里才找得到。我是说,当我和他在一起的时候,我完全,完全地……
Ross:…nauseous, I’m physically nauseous. What am I supposed to do, huh? Call immigration? I could call immigration.
恶心,我浑身都觉恶心。我该怎么办? 打电话给移民局? 我可以打电话给移民局哎!
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Rachel: Oh, look. Ugly Naked Guy is making shadow puppets.
看啊,丑陋裸男正在玩皮影戏。
Phoebe: Oh, but look, it’s Abraham Lincoln.
看啊,那是阿不拉罕林肯。
Monica: Oh, right.
噢,真的!
Ross: Go. Go!
去吧!去吧!
Joey: I love babies, with their little baby shoes, and their little baby toes, and their little baby hands…
我真喜欢小孩子, 他们那小鞋子,小脚指头, 小手……
Chandler: OK, you’re going to have to stop that, forever!
好了,你必须停止这样,永远停止!
Joey: Need a new table.
我们需要新桌子了。
Chandler: You think?
你觉得?
Carol: Hey hey, come on in!
嘿, 进来吧!
Ross: Hey, hello! I brought all the books, and Monica sends her love, along with this lasagna.
嘿! 我把书都拿回来了,这位是莫妮卡送你的爱心面条。
Carol: Oh great! Is it vegetarian, because Susan doesn’t eat meat.
哦,太好了! 是素的吗,苏珊不吃肉。
Ross: I’m pretty sure that it is. Nineteen weeks, the breasts are starting to swell. According to the literature.
我很确定是的。已经十九周,可以看出乳♥房开始膨胀。这是从书上看来的。
Carol: I got the results of the amnio today.
注释:amnio:羊膜穿刺术。
我今天拿到羊膜穿刺术的结果了。
Ross: Oh, tell me, tell me, is everything, uhh….?
喔,告诉我,快告诉我,情况怎样?
Carol: Totally and completely healthy.
非常以及十分的健康!
Ross: Oh, that’s great, that is great! Hey, when did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?
太棒了,简直太棒了!嘿,你和苏珊什么时候认识的休伊·路易斯?
Carol: Uh, that’s our friend Tanya.
那是我们的朋友塔尼亚。
Ross: Of course it’s your friend Tanya.
这当然是你们的朋友塔尼亚。
Carol: Don’t you wanna know about the sex?
想知道是什么性吗?
Ross: The sex? I’m having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together. But when you throw in Tanya….
性?光想象着你和苏珊在一起的样子我就很…… 之后还把塔尼亚加进来……
Carol: The sex of the baby, Ross.
罗斯,我是说孩子的性别。
Ross: Oh, you know the sex of the baby? Oh, ohohoh!
喔,你知道孩子的性别了?噢~噢~噢!
Carol:Do you wanna know?
想知道吗?
Ross: No, no, no, I don’t wanna know. Absolutely not. No I think, you know, I think you shouldn’t know until you look down there and see,” Oh, there it is. Or isn’t.
不,我不想,绝对不想。你知道吗,我觉得应该到时候再低头一看, 然后说:“哦,那儿有(鸡鸡)!” 或者,“或者没有”。
Susan: Oh, hello Ross!
罗斯,你好。
Ross: Susan.
苏珊。
Susan: So? So did you hear?
怎么? 你们知道结果了?
Ross: Yes, we did, everything’s AOK!
是的,我们知道了,一切都很正常!
Susan: Oh, that’s so cool. It really is…do we know…?
噢, 那真的是太好了!真的是…… 我们知道了?
Carol: We certainly do, it’s going to be a…
当然了,它将是个…..
Ross: Oh, hey hey hey, ho ho ho, hello, you see, a guy who doesn’t want to know, standing right here!
哦,嘿,嘿!吼 吼,这儿还站着一个不想知道的人呢!
Susan: Oh, well, is it what we thought it would be?
那么,是我们之前想的那样吗?
Ross: What, OK, what, what did we think it was going to be? No, no, no I don’t wanna know, don’t wanna know. OK, you know, I should probably, I should probably just go.
什么,好吧,什么…… 我们想着将会是什么?不,不要, 我不想知道,不想。好吧,我应该回去了。
Carol: Well, thanks for the books.
好吧,谢谢你的书。
Ross: No problem. Okay. Susan.
不客气。 好吧,苏珊。

 

老友记.本章节注释

注释:plunk:(使)。。。(发出扑嗵声地)重重掉下。
注释:placenta:胎盘,胎座。
注释:Poconos:Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania,宾夕法尼亚州东部波克诺斯山。
注释:amnio:羊膜穿刺术。 

 

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!