Home 传记电影 移魂女郎(1999)

移魂女郎(1999)

0
移魂女郎(1999)

is a man is a dick is a chicken…
有个男人是混♥蛋♥ 是鸡…
is a dad, a Valium, a speculum, whatever.
是爸爸 是安定 是窥视镜 管他呢
Hmm? Whatever.
对吧? 管他呢
You like being Mrs. Randone.
你甘心做Randone夫人
Probably all you’ve ever known, huh?
没准儿你早就心里有数了 对吧?
Have fun in Florida.
祝你们在佛罗里达玩得开心
Has she come down yet?
她下来过吗?
No.
没有
But she’s been playing that shit all morning!
但这鸟歌♥都播一早上了!
Daisy?
Daisy?
Daisy.
Daisy
Daisy.
Daisy
Oh, my God!
噢 天呐!
What an idiot.
真蠢
Yes. I need an ambulance. Make it a hearse.
这里需要救护车 还是改要灵车吧
Daisy Randone. I think she killed herself.
Daisy Randone 我想她是自杀了
23 Vicar Street. Yes. Please hurry.
在Vicar大街23号♥ 请快一点
You pressed her buttons. Now you’re taking her money.
是你逼死了她 现在还拿她的钱
Please. I didn’t press shit. She was waiting for an excuse.
拜托 我可没逼死她 是她一直在等自杀的理由
Come on. Pack up. We have to go, all right?
快点 收拾好 我们得走了 知道吗?
We have to go. Now we have money.
我们得走了 我们有钱花了
Susanna, don’t be stupid.
Susanna 别犯傻
All right. Fine. Be stupid.
好 行 你就犯傻吧你
We should send someone for a litter box.
得给小猫咪买♥♥个装便便的沙盒
Hey?
嘿?
Can I… can I pet the kitty?
我能… 我能抱抱它吗?
Yeah. Be careful.
恩 轻点
Hello, pussycat.
你好 小猫咪
Kitty!
猫猫!
You’re so cute.
真可爱
Checks.
查房♥
Where’s Georgina?
Georgina去哪儿了?
She’s staying with Polly tonight.
她今晚和Polly睡
They’re playing with your cat.
她们在逗你的猫玩呢
Did they find Lisa?
找到Lisa了吗?
No.
还没
I couldn’t stand up to her.
我没能阻止她
A decent person would have done something.
是个人都应该做点什么的
Shut her up.
让她闭嘴
Gone upstairs.
或者上楼去
Talked to Daisy.
跟Daisy谈谈
Melvin said you went upstairs.
Melvin说你去了楼上
Too late.
太晚了
What would you have said to her?
若是你去得及时 会跟她说些什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
That I was sorry.
我很抱歉
That I’ll never know what it was like to be her.
我永远不知道 她当时的感受
But I know what it’s like to want to die.
但我知道 自杀的感觉
How it hurts to smile.
想微笑 却太难
How you try to fit in, but you can’t.
努力调和自己的思想 但就是办不到
How you hurt yourself on the outside
于是伤害自己的肉体
to try to kill the thing on the inside.
以期能毁灭内心的痛苦
Susanna, it’s all well and good to tell me all this…
Susanna 你能告诉我这些 固然很好…
But you’ve got to tell some of this to your doctors.
但你更得将这些感受 告诉医生
How the hell am I supposed to recover when I don’t even understand my disease?
我连自己是什么病都不清楚 怎么能够康复?
But you do understand it.
但你确实了解
You spoke very clearly about it a second ago.
你刚才讲的都很清楚明了
But I think what you’ve got to do is put it down.
我觉得你应该放下它
Put it away. Put it in your notebook.
抛开它 只记到日记里去
But get it out of yourself.
把它从你心中释放出来
Away, so you can’t curl up with it anymore.
放手 别再和它纠结下去
Lisa thinks it’s a gift…
Lisa认为这是一种天赋…
that it lets you see the truth.
能让你看清事实的天赋
Lisa’s been here for eight years.
Lisa在这儿呆了八年了
I’m so sorry.
对不起
I was a pig. It’s all right. Listen,
我简直一无是处 没关系 听我说
do not drop anchor here, understand?
一定不要留在这儿 明白吗?
Good.
很好
When you don’t want to feel…
当你不想去感受死亡的时候…
death can seem like a dream.
它就像是一场梦
But seeing death…
但当面对死亡…
really seeing it…
真正面对它时…
makes dreaming about it fucking ridiculous.
那场梦就成为无稽之谈
Maybe there’s a moment, growing up…
也许有一天 回首往事…
when something peels back… maybe…
突然一夜长大… 也许…
We look for secrets because we can’t believe our minds.
我们揭露秘密 是因为我们不自信
And though I missed Lisa, life was easier without her.
我想念Lisa 但没有她的日子好过多了
A thought is a hard thing to control. Out in the real world…
思绪难以控制 可是一旦身处真实世界里头…
All I know is that I began to feel things again.
我只知道 我又能去感知事物了
Crazy, sane, whatever I was… Stupid, smart…
疯狂 理智 不论如何… 聪明 愚蠢…
I knew there was only one way back to the world…
我知道要重返世间 只有一种办法
and that was to use the place to talk.
就是在这里与人交心倾诉
My tongue becomes this intrusion. So I saw the great Dr. Wick…
我的舌头成为一种利器 所以我一个星期…
three times a week…
见Wick医生三次…
and I let her hear every thought in my head.
我对她倾诉了自己内心深处的想法
Do you think maybe I have ESP or something, that I’m gifted?
你觉得我有超能力 或者是天赋异禀之类的吗?
Perhaps.
有可能
You think I can be home by Thanksgiving?
你觉得我能在感恩节回家吗?
Nothing’s happened in weeks, you know.
这几个星期我都很正常
The point is control.
关键是你要学会自♥制♥
Yeah, and here I am, in control, off meds…
对啊 瞧 我能自♥制♥ 而且不需药物辅助…
no headaches, sleeping sound.
头不痛了 睡得也香
Oh, will you help me? Can you help me?
你愿意帮我吗? 你可以帮我吗?
You don’t need to be helped any longer.
你不再需要任何帮助
You’ve always had the power to go back to Kansas.
你一直都有着回到堪萨斯的能力
I have? Then why didn’t you tell her before?
真的? 那你之前怎么不告诉她?
Because she wouldn’t have believed me.
说了她也不会相信我的
She had to learn it for herself.
她得学着自己去发掘
What have you learned, Dorothy?
你都学到了什么 桃乐茜?
Well…
嗯…
I think that it…
我学到了…
that it wasn’t enough just to want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em…
光想着回去看Henry叔叔和Emma婶婶是不够的
and that if I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again…
如果我再重新审视自己的内心想法…
I won’t look any further than my own backyard…
会发现没有什么比重返家园更让我向往…
because if it isn’t there…
因为如果不曾经历这一切…
I never really lost it to begin with.
我不会明白 这个想法一直都在 从未变过
Right?
对吧?
Thanks, Joe.
谢谢你 Joe
Go away.

Go away!
死开!
Lisa.
Lisa
It’s me.
是我
It’s been a while…
好久不见…
and I just wanted to say hey.
我只想过来打声招呼
You okay? Fabulous.
你还好吗? 好得很
Susana.
Susana
You’re gonna be late. Gretta’s waiting for you.
你要迟到了 Gretta医生在等着你啊
Ok.
来了
I gotta go. Dr. Wick.
我要去见Wick医生了
They still fucking with you?
他们还在整你?
They’re, um…
他们 呃…
Actually, they’re letting me out.
其实 他们准备让我出去了
Oh, that’s great.
那太好了
You better go.
你快去吧
Uh, well, my dad got me a job, a part-time job…
呃 我爸给我找了份工作 是一份兼♥职♥…
at a bookstore in Harvard Square.
在哈佛广场的一家书店工作
And I got an apartment with a phone so I can…
我住的公♥寓♥也有电♥话♥ 所以我可以…
Stay in touch. Uh-huh.
随时联♥系♥
Yep. And I’ll be seeing Sonia twice a week.
嗯 我会一星期见Sonia两次
Is that your long-term plan… to work in retail?
你的长♥期♥计划就是… 打零工吗?