大家都叫他阿鲁姆大叔
Everyone calls him Uncle Alp.
因为那就是他住的地方 阿鲁姆的山顶
Because that’s where he lives, on top of an Alp.
反正 在瑞士的一座山上就是了
Well, some mountain in Switzerland, anyway.
在他年轻的时候 他酗酒 你知道吗
When he was younger, he drank, you know?
几乎把家里的财产赌了个一干二净
And gambled away practically the entire family fortune.
然后他参军去了 他们说他又杀了什么人
And when he joined the army, they say that he killed a man
因此不得不进监狱什么的
and that he had to go to court.
然后一切就变得越来越糟了
And then things took a very nasty turn.
不会有人比我更害怕
No one is more appalled than I am
把孩子留给那样的一个男人了
at the prospect of leaving the child with a man like that.
可我还要工作啊
‘But I have to work.’
我也不可能找到什么好地方让小孩一个人待着
There is no way I’ll get a good position with a child along.
老天作证 在我那可怜的姐姐死后我绝对是
The Lord knows I’m sure I’ve done my best for her
使尽了浑身解数养活她了
since my poor sister died.
你还好吗 海蒂
‘Are you alright, Heidi?’
买♥♥烟
Tobacco.
我爷爷他长什么样
What’s he like? My grandfather.
你会喜欢他的 他是…阿鲁姆
You’ll love him. He’s…Alp.
绝对能满足你对爷爷的一切想象
He’s everything you’d expect in a grandfather.
这就是爷爷住的地方吗
‘Is this where grandfather lives?’
不 他还住在更高的山上呢
No, he lives much further up the mountain.
他肯定孤独的想发疯
He must be mad, honestly.
那谁住在这呢? – 我怎么会知道 孩子
Who lives here? – How should I know, child?
你觉得他们会给我口水喝吗
Do you think they’d give me a drink of water?
啊 问问吧
Oh, ask them.
谁啊
Yes?
请问 能给我口水喝吗
May I have a drink of water, please?
你叫什么名字啊
What’s your name then?
海蒂
Heidi.
你叫什么
What’s yours?
彼得
Peter.
你跑这么高的山上来干什么
What are you doing up here anyway?
我要搬过来和我的爷爷一起住
I’ve come to live with my grandfather.
阿鲁姆大叔
Uncle Alp?
我猜大家都是这么叫他的吧
That’s what they call him, I think.
不如操心你自己吧
Rather you than me.
快走吧
Quickly now.
跟你的爷爷打个招呼
Say hello to your grandfather then.
你好 爷爷
‘Hello, grandfather.’
我是海蒂
I’m Heidi.
你的孙女
Your granddaughter.
你把她带到这来干什么
Why have you brought her here?
她是来和你一起住的
She’s come to live with you.
什么
What?
过去的几年时间 我已经为这孩子付出了一切
I’ve done all I can for her, these past few years.
现在 该轮到你了
Now, it’s your turn.
小姑娘 别胡说八道了
Don’t be ridiculous, girl.
蒂提在哪
Where’s Detie?
她回去了 爷爷
She’s gone, grandfather.
回去
Gone?
那你还不赶快追上跟她一起走 你等什么呢
Then you’d better hurry up and catch her, hadn’t you?
可她说她只有一张回法兰克福的票
But she said she only had one ticket to Frankfurt.
她…你不能待在这
She…you can’t stay here.
我该睡在那呢 爷爷
Where will I sleep, grandfather?
爱在哪都行
Where you like.
我可以睡在这里啊 爷爷
‘I could sleep up here, grandfather.’
你也得用上这个东西
You’ll need this one also.
晚上…会更冷一点
It’s…much colder later.
谢谢你 爷爷
Thank you, grandfather.
晚安
Goodnight.
早上好 爷爷
Good morning, grandfather.
早啊
Morning.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
嘿 你叫什么名字
Hey, what’s your name?
他们都是谁啊 爷爷
What’s their names, grandfather?
额 这个是黛西 哪个是道奇
Well, this one’s Daisy, this is Dusky.
那是彼得 来带它们去更高的牧场
That’s Peter, come to take them up to high pasture.
我能和他一起去吗
Could I go with him?
应该是可以
I suppose so.
不过 先去洗个脸吧
Only, wash your face first.
省的太阳公公说你的脸好脏啊
So the sun won’t laugh at how dirty it is.
大概你也不会有意见吧
Presumably, you have no objections
山羊司令
general of the goats?
我应该没有
I suppose not.
这是她的午饭
‘This is her lunch.’
一定让她全都吃掉 好吗
See she gets all of it, hm?
还有提醒你 照顾好她 尤其是在那个峡谷附近
And mind you, look after her. Especially around that ravine.
太阳公公不会笑我了吧 爷爷
The sun can’t laugh at me now, grandfather.
嗯…之后再见吧
Hm…see you later then.
[Peter whistles]
小心 – 嘿
‘Careful!’ – ‘Hey!’
你没听到老阿鲁姆跟我说的峡谷的事吗
Didn’t you hear old Alp warn me about the ravine?
我就看一眼 别叫他老阿鲁姆
I was only looking. Don’t call him old Alp.
现在开始不要离开我的视线 可以吗
Stay where I can see you from now on, alright?
你就吃这么一点吗
Is that all you’re having?
我们只吃得起这么多 – 吃这个和面包吧
It’s all we can afford. – Have this and the bread.
真的假的
Are you sure?
我带的比我能吃的多得多
I’ve got more than enough of this.
谢谢
Thanks.
走开
Get off.
别赶他走吗 他叫什么名字
Don’t send him away. What’s his name?
费奇 他比其他的羊加到一起还要麻烦
Finch. He’s more trouble than the rest of them put together.
我觉得他很可爱啊
I think he’s lovely.
那是什么
What’s that?
当然是只鹰了
A hawk, of course.
他就住在那上面吗?- 是有个巢
Does it live up here? – It has a nest.
应该是在山顶上面 – 我们能爬上去看看吗
On top of the peak, there. – Can we go up and see it?
别傻了 就连山羊也没法爬到那么高
Don’t be silly, even the goats can’t get up there.
它为什么发出怪叫
Why does it make that noise?
不知道
I dunno.
那个傻费奇跑哪去了
‘Where’s that stupid Finch gone now?’

No!
怎么 – 不要动手
Wh– – ‘Don’t you dare!’
不给他好好教训一下 下次可能会被杀的
Needs to be taught a lesson. He could’ve been killed.
他还是个孩子 我不许你打
He’s just a baby. No, I said!
明天能多给我点奶酪吃吗
Promise me more of that cheese tomorrow then.
明天还有以后
Tomorrow and every day
再加上面包 只要你保证永远 永远
and the bread, just as long as you promise
不会再打任何一只小羊
to never, never beat any of them ever again.
我答应
Promise.
再见 彼得 明天我还能跟你一起去吗
Bye, Peter. Can I come with you tomorrow, then?
你喜欢就好
If you like.
可以吗 爷爷
Can I, grandfather?
当然
Of course.
我给你带了这个
I brought you these.
哦 不 他们这是怎么了 爷爷
Oh no! What happened to them, grandfather?
也许他们是想要留在阳光下吧
Perhaps they wanted to stay in the sun.
我永远也不会再采它们了
I’ll never ever pick any more ever again.
为什么它要这样子叫呢
Why does it croak like that?
它在嘲笑…笑所有住在这村子里面的人
It’s jeering…at all the people who live down in the village
要给他们造成点麻烦
and make trouble for one another.
他想跟他们说 你们就不能管好你们自己吗
He’s telling them, Why don’t you mind your own business?
或者找个时间爬到山顶上来啊
Or climb to the top of a mountain sometime.
肯定感觉就好多了
You’ll all be a lot better off.
你在干什么 爷爷
What are you doing, grandfather?
做奶酪
Making cheese.
我能试试吗
Can I try?
你手干净吗
Are your hands clean?
好 那就来吧
Alright, go on then.
你要再用多一点力才行
You’ll need to do it much harder than that.
是彼得来了