Home 动作电影 杀死比尔(2003)

杀死比尔(2003)

0
杀死比尔(2003)

Seems like someone objected to the union and wasn’t able to hold their peace.
看来有人反对他们结婚 又不想三缄其口
Good gravy, Marie.
我的老天爷啊
What’d l tell you, Pop?
我不是告诉你了吗?
Looks like a goddamn Nicaraguan death squad.
好像他妈的尼加拉瓜行刑队
You better shit-can that blasphemy boy. You in a house of worship.
别再出言不逊了 这里是教堂耶
Sorry, Pop.
对不起
This is the work of professionals.
这是职业杀手干的
l’d guesstimate Mexican mafia hit squad.
我猜可能是黑西哥的黑帮杀手
Four, maybe five strong.
四个人 顶多五个
How can you tell?
你怎么知道?
Well a sure and steady hand did this.
弹无虚发 手法干净俐落
This ain’t no squirrelly amateur.
门外汉绝对办不到
This is the work of a salty dog.
这是职业杀手干的
You can tell by the cleanness of the carnage.
因为屠♥杀♥现场很干净
Now a kill-crazy rampage though it may be…
看起来像是杀无赦
…all the colors are kept inside the line.
不过现场很整齐
lf you was a moron, you could a most admire it.
就算是白♥痴♥也会敬佩三分
Who’s the bride?
新娘是谁?
Don’t know.
不知道
The name on the marrage certificate is Arlene Machiavelli
结婚证书上的名字是爱琳马基维利
That’s a fake.
那是假名
We’ve al just been calling her “The Bride” on account of the dress.
既然她穿着婚纱 就叫她新娘吧
You can tell she was pregnant.
看得出来她身怀六甲
He must be a mad dog to
就像疯狗乱咬人那样
shoot a goddamn good-looking gal like that in the head
才会一枪射穿美女的头
Look at her.
你看她
Hay-colored hair, big eyes.
金黄色的头发 大眼睛
She’s a little blood-splattered angel.
她是血溅五步的天使
Son Number One? Yeah?
大仔? 什么事?
This tall drink of cocksucker ain’t dead.
这个长腿美眉还没死
Might never have liked you.
我向来就看你不爽
Point in fact, l despise you.
也就是对你恨之入骨
But that shouldn’t suggest that l don’t respect you.
但这不表示我就不尊敬你
Dying in our sleep…
在睡梦中死去
…is a luxury that our kind is rarely afforded.
对我们这种人来说简直是奢侈的享受
My gift to you.
…我送你的礼物
For fucks sake.
他妈的
Hello Bill.
嗨 比尔
What’s her condition?
她的情况如何?
Comatose.
还在昏迷
Where is she?
她在哪里?
l’m standing over her right now.
我就站在她床边
That’s my girl
干得好
Elle, you will abort the mission.
艾儿 任务取消
What?!
什么?
We owe her better than that.
不能落井下石
Oh you don’t owe her shit.
不必同情她
Will you keep your voice down?
小声一点
You don’t owe her shit!
不必同情她
May l say one thing?
我可以说句话吗?
Speak.
说吧
Y’all beat the hell out of that woman, but you didn’t kill her.
你们只能让她重伤 但要留她活口
And l put a bullet in her head but her heart just kept on beating.
我朝她的脑袋开了一枪 但她的心脏还在跳
Now you saw that your self with your own beautiful blue eye.
你用那只美丽的碧眼亲眼看到了
Did you not?
不是吗?
We’ve done a lot of things to this lady.
我们对她百般凌虐
And if she ever wakes up, we’ll do a whole lot more.
若她清醒了 我们可再补上几刀
But one thing we won’t do…
我们绝对不会
…is sneak into her room in the night like a filthy rat…
像老鼠一样半夜溜进她房♥里
…and kill her in her sleep.
趁她睡着把她做掉
And the reason we won’t do that thing…
我们之所以不这么做
…is because that thing would lower us.
是因为那样做会降低我们的水准和格调
Don’t you agree, Miss Driver?
了解了吧 德莱佛小姐?
l guess.
大概吧
Do you really have to guess?
你还不能确定吗?
No. l don’t really have to guess.
我可以确定
l know.
我知道了
Come on home, honey.
回家吧
Affirmative.
遵命
l love you very much.
我很爱你
l love you too.
我也爱你
Bye-bye.
再见
Thought that was pretty fucking funny, didn’t you?
你觉得很好笑吧?
Word of advice shithead:
猪头 听我的劝
Don’t you ever wake up.
永远不准清醒
This moment, this is me…
此时此刻受虐在受罪的人
…at my most masochistic.
其实是我自己
Bill, it’s your baby–
比尔 我怀的是你的小孩…
My baby.
我的孩子
Four years. Four years.
四年了 四年了
Price is $75 a fuck, my friend.
干一次75美元
You getting your freak on, or what? Oh, yeah, boy.
你到底要不要上她? 要啊
20, 40, 60, 75. Yeah.
20 40 60 75 没错
Now here’s the rules. Rule number one: no punching her.
要遵守规则 第一 不准打她
Nurse comes in tomorrow and she got a shiner orless teeth, jig’s up.
明天护士会来 眼睛肿或断了牙你就完了
So no knuckle sandwiches under no circumstances.
无论如何都不准给她吃拳头
And by the way, this cunt’s a spitter. lt’s a motor reflex thing.
对了 那个女的会吐口水 反射动作而已
But spit or no, no punching.
不管有没有吐口水都不准打她
We absolutely clear on rule number one?
第一条规则懂了吗?
Yeah Good.
懂了 很好
Now, rule number two: no monkey bites, no hickeys in fact.
第二 不准在她身上种草莓
no leaving no marks of no kind.
不准留下任何痕迹
After that, it’s all good, buddy.
除此之外都可以 任你摆布
Her plumbing don’t work no more so come in her all you want.
她不孕了 你要射在里面也没关系
Keep the noise down. Try not to make a mess. l’ll be back in 20.
小声点 别弄乱搞得一团乱 我20分钟后回来
Yeah.

Oh! Shit. By the way,
干 对了
sometimes this chick’s cooch can get drier than a bucket of sand.
这个女的那里有时候 会干得像沙漠一样
lf she dry, just lube up with this and you’ll be good to go.
用点润滑剂就好办事了
Bon app it, good buddy.
好好享用大餐咯 老兄
Oh, yeah
喔耶
Oh, goddamn, you are the best-looking girl’ve had today.
你是我今天上过最漂亮的妞儿
Yo, stud! Time’s up, buddy
种马 时间到了
l’m coming in ready or not.
不管好了没我都要进去了
Good buddy, did you have your self a good time man?
你老兄 玩得爽不爽啊?
Where’s Bill?
比尔在哪里?
Where’s Bill?!
比尔在哪里?
Please stop hitting me Where’s Bill?
别再打了 比尔在哪里?
l don’t know who Bill is! Bullshit!
我不认识比尔 你唬谁 干
Well, ain’t you the slice of cutie pie they said you was?
你就是传说中那个漂亮美眉吗?
Jane Doe. We don’t know shit about you.
无名氏 我们对你一无所知
Well, l’m from Huntsville, Texas. My name’s Buck and l’m here to fuck.
我从德州的杭茨维尔来的 我叫巴克 我是来干♥你♥的
Your name’s Buck. Right?
你叫巴克 对吧?
And you came here to fuck. Right?
你是来干我的 对吧?
“Pussy Wagon”
娼车
You fucker.
你这个烂人
Texas. Okay.
原来这里是德州
Wiggle your big toe.
大拇趾动一动
Wiggle your big toe.
大拇趾动一动
Wiggle your big toe.
大拇趾动一动
Wiggle your big toe.
大拇趾动一动
Wiggle your big toe.
大拇趾动一动
As l lay in Buck’s truck trying to will my limbs out of entropy…
我躺在巴克的卡车上想靠意志力动让退化的四肢移♥动♥
Wiggle your big toe.
大拇趾动一动
l saw the faces of the cunts who did
我仿佛看见对我开枪的杀手
this to me and the dick responsible.
和那个烂人的狰狞面孔
Members all of Bill’s brainchild. The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.
比尔手下的喽啰党羽 致命毒蛇暗♥杀♥组织
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge…
当幸运之神眷顾 报复这种暴♥力♥又丑陋的事
…it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist…
就证明了上帝不只存在
…you’re doing his will
你还是在替天行道