Home 动作电影 杀死比尔(2003)

杀死比尔(2003)

0
杀死比尔(2003)

…leave the limbs you’ve lost.
被砍掉的四肢都要留下来
They belong to me now.
它们都是我的
Except you, Sofie!
你不能走 苏菲
You stay right where you are.
给我待在原地别动
Your instrument is quite impriessive.
你的武器还不赖嘛
Where was it made?
在哪铸造的?
Okinawa.
冲绳
Whom in Okinawa made you this steel?
谁替你铸造这把刀?
This is Hattori Hanzo steel.
这是服步半藏的刀
YOU LlE.!
你唬谁
Swords however, never get tired.
但武士刀是不会累的
l hope you’ve saved your energy.
希望你省点力气
lf you haven’t…
不然的话…
…you might not last five minutes.
你可能撑不过五分钟了
But as last looks go,
临死前还能看到这美景
you could do worse.
也算不错了
Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.
蠢蛋白种妞儿 喜欢耍武士刀
You may not be able to fight like a samurai…
你打斗不像武士
…but you can at east die like a samurai.
至少死法可像武士
Attack me…
攻击我啊
…with everything you have.
尽管放马过来
For ridiculing you earlier…
刚才嘲笑你
…l apologize.
我道歉
Accepted.
我接受道歉
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Come on.
来吧
That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword.
那真是名副其实… 服步半藏的武士刀啊
Sofie.
苏菲
Sofie.
苏菲
My Sofie l’m so sorry.
我的苏菲 对不起
Please. Please forgive my betrayal.
求求你 请你原谅我的背叛
No more of that.
不必多说了
But still…
但我还是…
But still nothing…
你什么都不必说了
…except my aching heart…
我只是觉得很痛心
…over what she’s done to my beautiful and brilliant Sofie.
她竟然这样对待 我美丽又聪明的苏菲
l’ve kept you alive for two reasons.
我留你活口 有两个原因
First reason is information.
第一是要你提供情报
Burn in Hell you stupid, stupid blonde. l’ll tell you nothing.
去死吧 白♥痴♥金发妞 去死吧 我死也不招
But l am going to ask you questions.
我还是要问几个问题
And every time you don’t give me answers…
只要你不回答我的问题
…l’m going to cut something off.
每次就割下你身体的一部份
And l promise you…
我保证…
…they will be things you will miss.
包你悔不当初
Give me your other arm!
另一条手臂给我
l want all the information on the Deadly Vipers.
告诉我致命毒蛇的所有情报
lf you had to guess… What the y”ve been doing…
若要你猜测… 他们干什么勾当
…why she left you alive… …and where l can find them.
她之所以留你活口 他们的行踪
…what would be your guess?
会是什么原因?
Guessing won’t be necessary.
不必猜了
She informed me.
她早就告诉我了
She said l could keep my wicked life for two reasons.
她说留着我这条烂命 有两个原因
As l said before…
我说过了
…l’ve alowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons.
我留着你这条烂命 有两个原因
And the second reason is…
第二个原因是…
…so you can tell him, in person everything that happened here tonight.
我要你亲口告诉他 今晚这里发生的每件事
l want him to witness the extent of my mercy…
要他见识我如何手下不留情
…by witnessing your deformed body.
看着你残缺不全的肢体
l want you to tell him all the information you just told me.
我要你把刚才告诉我的情报 再转述给他
l want him to know what know.
跟他说我知道了什么
l want him to know l want him to know.
让他知道我是故意要告诉他的
And l want them all to know…
我要让他们都知道
…they’ll all soon be as dead as O-Ren.
他们过不了多久就会没命 和御莲的下场一样
Revenge is never a straight line.
报仇这种路 绝对不可能是直线
lt’s a forest.
而是像一座森林
And like a forest it’s easy to lose your way…
在森林里很容易就会迷路
…to get lost… to forget where you came in.
忘记自己是从哪儿进来的
That woman…
那个女人…
…deserves her revenge.
顺理成章要报仇
And…
而且…
…we deserve to die.
我们也死得理所当然
She must suffer to her last breath.
我要她受苦受难 直到咽下最后一口气为止
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
l’m the man
我太厉害了
One more thing Sofie.
我还有一个疑问 苏菲
ls she aware her daughter is still alive?
她知道她女儿还活着吗?