Home 冒险电影 所罗门宝藏(1985)

所罗门宝藏(1985)

0
所罗门宝藏(1985)

哦 真可怜
Oh, that’s sad.
一定很难让钱呆在口袋里
Must be hell to keep your change in your pockets.
那是什么 – 不知道
What is it? – I don’t know.
看起来像
Looks like…
像是飘浮的星星
like floating stars.
这次他们会带给我什么呢
What are they bringing me now?
也许是新式的鸡尾
Maybe it’s some new kind of cocktail.
怎么回事
What’s goin’ on?
也许他们认为你是他们的女王或是女祭司什么的
Maybe they think you’re their queen or priestess or something.
或是他们见过的最美丽的女人
Or maybe just the most beautiful woman they’ve ever seen.
真哒?
Really?
我们得走了
Let’s get outta here.
好枪法 可惜他是我们自己人
Good shot! Unfortunately he was on our side.

Hey…
天啊 他们就像是熟李子一样下落
Donnerwetter. They are dropping like ripe plums.
谢谢你们相送 伙伴们
Thanks for the ride, fellas!
这和那个雕像看起来 一模一样
Isn’t that exactly like that other statue?
阿巴瓜真是太好了
How nice of the Obugwa.
他们是想告诉我们去宝藏的路
They want to show us the way to the mines.
加古拉 加古拉
Gagoola! Gagoola!
加古拉
Gagoola!
加古拉
Gagoola!
加古拉
Gagoola!
等他们冲你来时 我去抓那个老太婆
When they come for you, I’ll go for prune face.
如果能抓到她 也许我们可以逼他们让我们离开这里
If I can get a hold of her, maybe I can bargain our way outta here.
好了 – 我尼玛
Okay… – What the…?
放手
Let go. Let go!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
放他下来
No! Let him down!
放他下来 求你了
Please let him down. Please.
我们没有对你做过任何恶事
We didn’t do anything to you.
请把他放下来吧
Please let him down.
求你们别杀死他
Oh, please don’t kill him.
求求你了
Please.
我爱他
I love him.
天哪
Holy mackerel!
等他抓到你 你就惨了
You’re gonna be sorry when he gets to you.
小心
Look out!
我是图瓦拉 是库库瓦纳斯真正的统治者
I am Twala, the rightful ruler of the Kukuwanas.
杰西卡
Jesse!
放我下来 放开我
Put me down! Let go of me!
夸特曼
Quatermain!
傻瓜 别管夸特曼了 我们去找宝藏 就是这条路
Idiot! Forget Quatermain. Let’s go for the mines. Here is the highway.
等我们拿到宝藏 提醒我把这个蠢货的舌头割下来
When the mine is ours, remind me to cut out this idiot’s tongue.
这是嘎谷拉通向宝藏的密道
This is Gagoola’s secret passage to the mines.
他们抓洁西干什么 – 跟我来
Why did they take Jesse? – Follow me.
跟紧 快 快
Come on! Follow me! Hurry!
把枪给我
Give me that.
你这个蠢货 是你把我们带进了陷阱
You idiot. You’ve led us into a trap.
你看见了标志 你不明白它的意思吗
You saw the markings. You don’t understand the markings, do you?
土耳其蠢货
Turkish imbecile.
示巴女王的双乳
The breasts of Sheba.
你先走 伯克纳上校
After you, Colonel Bockner.
土耳其人怕火
Turks are afraid of fire?
德国人也是
Germans too.
回来
Back!
我读不懂的记号♥ 我们跟着夸特曼
I can’t read the markings! We’ll follow Quatermain.
不 这条路
No! This way.
走这边
Around here.
夸特曼
Quatermain!
我要用你的枪干掉你
I kill you with your own gun!
不 待着别动
No. Stay.
看样子他们就要遇到麻烦了
Looks like they’re getting into trouble.
钻石属于德意志帝国
The diamonds belong to the German Reich!
我们不能被拒绝
We will not be denied!
德军不会允许的
The German army will not stand for it.
救命啊 救我
Help me. Help…!
走起
Let’s go.
阻止他们 杀了他们 开火
Stop them. Kill them! Fire!
蠢货 我的留声机 快救我的留声机
My gramophone. Fritz! Idiot! My gramophone. Save my gramophone.
我要 沉了 我要沉了
I’m sinking! I’m sinking!
不许沉 这是命令
Stop sinking. That’s an order.
真高兴 再也没有瓦格纳了
I’m happy. No more Wagner.
跟上 跟上
Forward! Forward!
我们都是去送死 我们必须回去
We’re all going to get killed! We’ve got to get back!
伯克纳上校
Now, Herr Colonel Bockner…
跟着我
follow me, Herr Colonel Bockner.
终于到了 所罗门的宝藏
At last! The mines of Solomon.
现在只有一个人站在我们和这数不尽的财富中间
And only one man stands between us and limitless wealth.
从现在开始 一切听我指挥 确保你们不会忘记
From now on, I am in command. Make sure you don’t forget it.
跟上
Forward.
你先走
Go first.
不 等下
No! Wait!
嘎谷拉会杀死她的
Gagoola will kill her.
现在
Now!
把她解下来 快 我们走
Get her out of these things. Come on, let’s go.
跟我来
Follow me.
别踩这块石头
Do not step on this stone.
这块
This one.
快点
Come on!
这位就是库库瓦纳斯的女王
The queens of the Kukuwanas.
史巴是第一个女王 你很像她
Sheba, first of the queens. You are so like her.
当我看到你 我知道我必须回来
When I saw you, I knew I must return.
当嘎谷拉见到你 她知道为了她的权力 你必须被献祭
When Gagoola saw you, she knew to keep her power, you must be sacrificed.
夸特曼
Quatermain!
你们别想带着钻石离开这里
You will never leave here with the diamonds!
德军不会允许的
The German army will not stand for it!
为了以防万一 你走那边
Just in case, go there.
如果没发现什么 回来这里守着
If you find nothing, come back here and wait. Go.
冲啊
Go!
他们进来了 快跑
They got in. Run!
我的天啊
My God.
一把你就可以买♥♥到一个爱荷华
You could buy Iowa with a handful of these.
夸特曼 我来了
Quatermain! I’m coming!
没时间挑了 能拿多少拿多少 我们得走了
No time to be choosy! Grab what you can and let’s get out.
快点
Come on!
哈米德
Hamid!
胆小鬼
Coward…
夸特曼
Quatermain!
夸特曼
Quatermain!
你死了没有
Are you dead?
你完蛋了没有
Are you kaputt?
够了 – 最后一个
That’s enough. – Just one more.
能弄开吗
Can you move it?
整个库库瓦纳斯部落都别想弄开它
The whole Kukuwana tribe couldn’t budge this thing.
哦, 不
Oh, no.
开什么玩笑
They gotta be kidding.
看看有没有办法让它停下来
I’ll see if I can stop it.
站在另一只箱子上
Get on the other chest!
盖子 我去拿箱盖
The lid! I’ll get the lid.
帮我一把
Help me with this thing, will ya?
放在箱子上 – 小心你的头
Get it over to the chest. – Watch your head.
在这个拐角支撑起来
Prop it up on this corner.
等等 当心手 – 留神
Wait. Watch my hand. – Careful.
小心
Careful.
祈祷吧 希望这招有点用 – 天啊 希望如此
Pray. Pray this works. – Oh, God, I hope so.
应该可以 给我们一分钟时间去思考
That ought to… give us a… minute to think.
该死
Damn!
杰西 快过来
Jesse, come over here.
我恐怕过不去 – 不 你可以 快
I don’t think I can get through. – Yes, you can. Hurry.