现在这份报告
恐龙在我们的世界
去年报告的恐龙相关死亡人数
阿♥拉♥斯加以西80英里 白令海
我们应该对野生恐龙做些什么?
D消灭它们
A允许生活在野外
M搬到保护区
R重建侏罗纪公园
365亿美元
我们能面对后果吗?
我们能面对后果吗?
警 告
禁止擅自闯入
违反者将被起诉
内华达州 锯岭牛公♥司♥
内华达山脉
西得克萨斯
犹他州
宾夕法尼亚州美国野生动物安置设施
中♥央♥情报局危险物种司
意大利白云石山脉生物合成保护区
离 线
琥珀矿
保安通道
通行接受
兰博:史泰龙主演的影片《第一滴血》的主角
电源管理 重新分配电力
空中威慑系统 激活
把它带过来
Bring it in!
恐龙就在我们身边
Dinosaurs are in our world.
每次冲突都让我们
And with every confrontation, we learn more
愈发认识到这可怕的新现状
about this frightening new reality.
生态何以演变至此
How did we get here?
天哪
Oh, my God.
侏罗纪公园发生的
It’s been three decades
伤亡事件已经过去了30年了
since the deadly events at Jurassic Park,
而我们仍未找到与恐龙
and we’ve yet to find a way for these animals
和平共处的方式
to live safely among us.
在努布拉岛那场
After the devastating eruption
灾难性的休眠火山喷发后
of Isla Nublar’s long-dormant volcano,
幸存的恐龙被转移至美国本土
those who survived were transported to the mainland.
许多大型食肉恐龙被捕捉
Many of the larger predators were captured,
但剩下的仍分散在这里
but the remaining creatures scattered here
巨石国家公园
in Big Rock National Park.
恐龙大多生活在野外
While most remained in the wild,
而那些闯入人类社会的恐龙
those who made their way to civilization
很难适应陌生的环境
struggled to adapt to unfamiliar conditions.
地方政♥府♥警告民众 恐龙的
Local authorities have warned the animals are unpredictable
行为难以预测
and, when hungry, extremely violent.
随着恐龙流向世界各地
As the dinosaurs spread across borders,
全球性黑市随之兴起 -它们不是我的
a global black market has risen. – They’re not ours.
来吧 你这个可悲的失败者
Go on, you sad, pathetic loser!
为了打击愈发严重的偷猎行为
To combat the growing threat of illegal poachers,
美国国会将采集权独家授予国际巨头
the U.S. Congress awarded sole collection rights
生物合成遗传学研究公♥司♥
to the global giant Biosyn Genetics.
在生物合成公♥司♥ 我们的理念就是
At Biosyn, we’re dedicated to the idea
恐龙可以帮助我们更深入的了解自身
that dinosaurs can teach us more about ourselves.
总裁刘易斯∙道奇森
CEO Lewis Dodgson has created a sanctuary
在意大利的白云石山脉建立了保护区
in Italy’s Dolomite Mountains, where he hopes to study
希望研究恐龙古老的免疫系统
the dinosaurs’ ancient immune systems
开♥发♥出独特的医药产品
for unique pharmaceutical properties.
该公♥司♥认为人类能合理利用
While Biosyn believes we can handle
基因的力量 但公众仍持怀疑态度
genetic power responsibly, the public remains skeptical.
有人指出 这些政♥府♥合约
Some note that these government contracts have led
为生物合成公♥司♥带来了巨额利润
to massive spikes in Biosyn’s profits.
此外还有传言称有一名克隆人
And rumors persist of a human clone
神秘消失 引发了一场全球搜寻
who mysteriously disappeared, leading to a worldwide search.
据称他的基因来源于夏洛特∙洛克伍德
Some believe she’s genetically identical
侏罗纪公园的创始人之一
to Charlotte Lockwood, deceased daughter
本杰明∙洛克伍德已故的女儿
of Jurassic Park cofounder Benjamin Lockwood.
我们让已灭绝的动物起死回生…
Now that we’ve brought these animals back from extinction…
我们要对他们负责吗
Are we responsible for them?
还是应该让它们自生自灭
Or should they be left to fend for themselves?
为了应对瞬息万变的时间
As we adapt to an ever-changing world,
我们必须找到上述问题的答案…
we must find answers to these questions…
保护恐龙也保护人类自身
for their safety as well as for our own.
我们在一家非法养殖场内
We are inside the illegal breeding facility.
幼年恐龙被关在笼中以降低成本
The juveniles are kept in cages to keep costs down.
太残忍♥了
It’s medieval.
克莱尔
Claire.
它为什么被单独关在了这里
Why do you think he’s separated from the rest?
我觉得它挺不过去了
I don’t think he’s gonna make it.
不行 你要干什么
No. What are you doing?
我们可以上报
We can report this.
动物管理局调查要花好几天
The DFW takes days to investigate.
但我们现在就能救他
We can save this one now.
好了 没事的 伙计
It’s okay. It’s okay, buddy.
好了 我们走
Okay. Here we go.
不行 不行
Nope. No!
抬起来
Lift.
扶住头 -好
Support the head. – Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay. Yeah.
好了 快点 快点 我们走
Okay, come on. Come on, let’s go.
抓紧了 -抓紧什么
Hold on. – To what?
克莱尔 他们要开枪了
Claire, we’re gonna get shot!
克莱尔 不 不 克莱尔 -不行
No. Claire, no! No, Claire! – Oh, no!
糟了
Oh, shit.
你们还好吗
Everybody good?
不好
No!
好 好了 先把这只送到动物管理局
Okay. Okay, so I think we get this one to the DFW,
再回来救别的
and then we hit them again.
对你们也看到那个养殖场了吧
Yeah. Yeah, you saw that breeding ground, right?
我不干了
We’re done.
上周我接到电♥话♥
I got a call last week.
得到了一份真正的工作
It’s a real job.
能让我做一些实际的事情
Something I could do to effectively change things.
我要接下来 -它们需要我们
I got to take it. – They need us.
你救恐龙是因为它们需要我们
Are you saving these dinosaurs because they need us,
还是为了让自己心里好过点
or are you saying them to absolve yourself?
克莱尔
Claire.
我觉得这太疯狂了吧 我们…
I mean, this is crazy. We…
克莱尔
Claire.
你做的没错
You’re doing the right thing.
但是…这不是解决问题的办法
But this… this isn’t the way to go about it anymore.
老实说你需要一个
Honestly, you need someone
习惯枪战的你
who’s good at being shot at.
你和欧文是不是 还是一件奇怪的事
Aren’t-aren’t you and Owen still, like, a weird thing?
也没那么奇怪
It’s not that weird.
他的意思也不是奇怪 不是 -嗯
He didn’t mean weird. No. – Mm-mm.
他是说出人意料
Uh, he meant, like, surprising.

Hyah!
带它回家吧
Let’s bring ’em home! Hyah!

Hyah!

No.
好了 过来
Okay. Come here.
好了
Okay.
我们带你去安全的地方
We’re gonna get you someplace safe.

Hey.
这样很好 这样很好
There you go. There you go.

Yeah.

Hey.
你去哪了
Where you been?
没去哪
Nowhere.
你在刷碗吗
What are you burning?
没什么只是一些旧毯子
Oh, nothing. Just some old blankets.
你不会是过桥去了吧
You sure you didn’t go past the bridge?
你这表情是怀疑我撒谎了
That’s the look you give me when you think I’m lying.
你撒谎了吗 -没
Well, are you? – No.
没有 梅西 你根本不敢看着我的眼睛
Maisie, you’re literally looking everywhere but here.
我说了我没有过桥
I said I didn’t go past the bridge.
梅西
Maisie.
从头说好吗 -我知道克莱尔
Can we start over? – I know, Claire.
有人在想方设法找我
There are people out there who’ll do anything to find me.
我没有生气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!