纽约
2012年
搜索救援由我来指挥
On my way down to coordinate search and rescue.
搜索救援由我来指挥
On my way down to coordinate search and rescue.
这样说话 你们也受得了
I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down?
闭嘴
Shut up.
– 嘿! -嘿 哥们儿!
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Hey, hey. Buddy!
你想干吗?你上来电梯非超重不可
What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached.
– 去走楼梯吧 -没错 别上来了
Take the stairs. Yeah. Stop, stop.
把箱子交出来 史塔克
Hand over the case, Stark.
把箱子给我
Hand it over.
– 史塔克? -史塔克?
Stark? Stark?
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
干得好 我们在小巷见 我先吃口东西
Good job. Meet me in the alley. I’m gonna grab a quick slice.
不要 楼梯
No stairs!
洛基呢?
Where’s Loki?
洛基
Loki! Loki!
蒙古戈壁沙漠
我是阿斯加德的洛基
I am Loki of Asgard.
我肩负着光荣的使命
And I am burdened with glorious purpose.
你是谁?
你来我们这干什么?
我…
I…
无所谓了
Never mind.
别碰那个
Don’t touch that.
看来是标准时序侵犯
Appears to be a standard sequence violation.
时间分支发展速度斜率稳定
Branch is growing at a stable rate and slope.
发现时间犯
Variant identified.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
代表时间变异管理局
On behalf of the Time Variance Authority,
我以侵犯神圣时间线的罪名逮捕你
I hereby arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline.
举起手来
Hands up.
跟我们走
You’re coming with us.
不好意思 〝我们〞指的是谁?
I’m sorry. Who’s “us”?
最后一次警告 时间犯
Last chance, Variant.
这一天真是没完没了
It’s been a very long day,
我受够了全副武装的白♥痴♥ 对我指手画脚
and I think I’ve had my fill of idiots in armored suits telling me what to do,
所以不好意思 是我最后一次警告你们
so, if you don’t mind, this is actually your last chance.
给我让开
Now get out of my way.
你现在身处1/16的速度中
You are now moving at 1/16th speed,
但是痛感是实际的时间长度
but feeling all that pain in real time.
重置时间线
Reset the timeline.
– 什么种族? -斯库鲁时间犯
What species? Variant Skrull.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我爸爸是高盛董事会的
My dad is on the board of Goldman Sachs.
他打个电♥话♥ 你的工作就玩完了
One call and your whole job is privatized.
– 好吧 -你觉得怎么样?
All right. How’d you like that?
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
– 来吧 -你犯了个严重的错误
Come on. – You’re making a terrible mistake.
你完全搞错了
You’re making a big mistake. Whoa!
– 你好 女士… -把这个记录为证物
Hello, ma’am, uh… Log this as evidence.
你能至少告诉我这是什么吗?
Can you at least tell me what it is?
这是宇宙魔方 小心点
It’s the Tesseract. Be very careful with it.
听上去很蠢
It sounds dumb.
听好了
Know this.
你跟我作对 下场会很难看
You cross me, there are deadly consequences.
我等着看
We’ll see.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
你休想
Absolutely not.
这可是上等的阿斯加德皮革
This is fine Asgardian leather.
别动
Hold very still.
你等一下
Now, hang on just a minute.
请签字确认这是你全部说过的话
Please sign to verify this is everything you’ve ever said.
什么?
What?
这个也得签
Sign this, too.
什么
What?
这太荒谬了
Oh, this is absurd.
还有这个
And this.
请确认你自知不是机器人
Please confirm to your knowledge that you are not a fully robotic being,
而是有机生物
were born an organic creature,
并拥有许多文明称之为灵魂的事物
and do in fact possess what many cultures would call a soul.
什么?我自知?
What? “To my knowledge”?
很多人不知道自己是机器人吗?
Do a lot of people not know if they’re robots?
谢谢你的确认 请走过去
Thank you for confirming. Move through.
如果我是机器人但是自己不知道呢?
What if I was a robot and I didn’t know it?
机器会将你完全熔化
The machine would melt you from the inside out.
继续移♥动♥ 先生
Please move along, sir.
好吧 我不是机器人 我没事
Okay, I’m not a robot, so I’ll be fine.
什么?
What?
– 那是什么? -你的现世光环
Oh, what’s that? – Your temporal aura.
– 那是什么? -请进去吧
What’s that? – Please, through the door.
拿一张票
Take a ticket.
这是什么地方?速食店吗?不
What is this, a deli? No.
拿一张票
Take a ticket.
这一共就两个人
There’s only two of us in here.
拿一张票
Take a ticket.
你们搞错了 我不应该来这里
This is a mistake! I shouldn’t be here!
你好 你可能觉得
Hey there! You’re probably saying,
你们搞错了 我不应该来这里
“This is a mistake. I shouldn’t even be here.”
欢迎来到时间变异管理局
Welcome to the Time Variance Authority.
我是时间小姐
I’m Miss Minutes,
我的职责就是 在你接受审判前 让你明白一些事情
and it’s my job to catch you up before you stand trial for your crimes.
咱们别浪费时间啦
So let’s not waste another minute.
坐好 拿起笔 听我讲
Settle in, sharpen your pencils, and check this out.
很久以前 有一场多元宇宙大战
Long ago, there was a vast multiversal war.
无数的时间线互相纷争 争夺霸权
Countless unique timelines battled each other for supremacy,
几乎完全毁灭了一切
nearly resulting in the total destruction of… …well, everything.
就在那时 全知全能的 时间守护者出现了
But then, the all-knowing Time-Keepers emerged,
他们将多元宇宙合并为一条时间线 从而恢复了和平
bringing peace by reorganizing the multiverse into a single timeline,
这就是神圣时间线
the Sacred Timeline.
现在 时间守护者维护着世间万物
Now, the Time-Keepers protect and preserve the proper flow of time
确保着时间的正常流动
for everyone and everything.
但是有时 会有像你一样的人 偏离时间守护者设定的路径
But sometimes, people like you veer off the path the Time-Keepers created.
这些人就是时间犯
We call those Variants.
可能是你领头反抗 也可能就是上班迟到
Maybe you started an uprising, or were just late for work.
不管什么原因 偏离路径 就会造成关连事件
Whatever it was, stepping off your path created a nexus event,
如果不及时处理 就会引发混乱
which, left unchecked, could branch off into madness,
最终导致另一场多元宇宙大战
leading to another multiversal war.
危险:多元宇宙
但不用担心
But, don’t worry,
为了避免这种情况
to make sure that doesn’t happen,
时间守护者创造了时间变异管理局 还有一群杰出的工作者
the Time-Keepers created the TVA and all its incredible workers.
时间变异管理局会介入并修复错误
The TVA has stepped in to fix your mistake
把时间重置到预定的路径中
and set time back on its predetermined path.
如果你的行径导致自己 不能回到原有的时间线上
Now that your actions have left you without a place on the timeline,
你就必须要为自己的罪行接受审判
you must stand trial for your offenses.
请坐好 我们会立刻为你安排法官
So sit tight, and we’ll get you in front of a judge in no time.
确保你拿好了自己的票
Just make sure you have your ticket,
下一位有空的助理会接待你
and you’ll be seen by the next available attendant.
时间变异管理局 永恒常相伴
For all time. Always.
时间变异管理局 叙事委员会
时间守护者?神圣时间线?
Time-Keepers? The Sacred Timeline?
谁会相信这种胡扯
Who actually believes this bunkum?
– 你的票呢? 先生 -他没给我票 我要了
Ticket, sir? – He didn’t give me a ticket. I asked.
– 你的票 先生 -我找那个家伙要票了
Ticket, sir! – I tried to ask that guy for a ticket!
先生…
Sir…
你敢朝我大喊大叫 锅盖头?
What, you’re raising your voice at me, bucket head?
感谢到访时间变异管理局
Thanks for visiting the TVA.
请为我们的服务留下宝贵评价
Don’t hesitate to let us know how we’re doing.
《洛基》
法国 普罗旺斯地区艾克斯
追捕者和时间卫士 正在处理例行的关连事件
The hunter and his Minutemen responded to a routine nexus event.
他们到达现场时 遭到了伏击
It appears that when they arrived, somebody got the jump on ’em.
你觉得呢?
You think?
是他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!