洛基
第一季 第四集
前情提要
时间变异管理局
时时刻刻 永永远远
时间剧院47号♥
全抓到了吗 核实是否彻底删除
罗克斯卡特
正在搜索
正在提取 追踪者C20 正在加载数据库 正在打开档案
追踪者C20 状态 已死亡
任务信息
已找到卷宗 任务汇报 机密 阿♥拉♥巴马圣所山 罗克斯卡特
所以你是时管局勇敢尽心的员工之一吗
So, you’re part of the TVA’s courageous and dedicated workforce?

Yes.
你们是时间守护者创造的
You were created by the Time-Keepers?

Correct.
你不是唯一为我工作的分♥析♥师
You’re not the only analyst working for me.
但你觉得我是你最喜欢的那个吗
But, would you say, maybe, I’m your favorite one?
魅术是个聪明的小把戏
Enchantment is a clever trick.
我必须用他们的记忆创建出一个幻觉
I have to create a fantasy from their memories.
时管局的那个年轻士兵
That young soldier from the TVA,
她曾经只是地球上的一个普通人
she was just a regular person on Earth.
时空器上存储的所有天启
Of all of the apocalypses saved on that TemPad,
这个是最糟的
this is the worst!
这里无人生还
No one makes it off here!
他们还有多久
How long do we have?
12小时左右
Twelve hours or so.
这里的情况只会更糟
Things down here are only gonna get worse.
敬世界末日
To the end of the world.
火龙呼啸着飞向王宫
Dragon swoops towards the palace,
女武神飞过来 击败了火龙 拯救了阿斯加德
the Valkyrie flies over, defeats the dragon, and saves Asgard.
她就是时间异体
There’s our Variant.
我仅代表时间守护者
On the authority of the Time-Keepers,
以侵犯神圣时间线的罪名逮捕你
I hereby arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline.
重置
Reset it.
等等
Wait!

No! No!
帮帮他
Help him!
下一案
Next case!
-下一案 -就是她
– Next case! – Right here!
他们说什么了 你还好吗
What’d they say? Are you okay?
不 莫比乌斯 我不好
No, no, Mobius. I’m not.
在最好的情况下
Under the best of circumstances,
面见时间守护者也让人不舒服
it’s jarring to stand before the Time-Keepers.
这可不是最好的情况
And this is not the best of circumstances.
他们又不能怪你
Yeah, but they can’t blame you.
他们能 他们是怪我
They can and do.
时间异体都冲进来了
The Variant was right here.
万一她找上了时间守护者呢
What if she got to the Time-Keepers?
是啊 但她没有
I know. But she didn’t.
对 但她跑了
No. But she got away.
还有那个
Along with the Variant
我允许你带进来的时间异体
that I got you permission to bring in here.
你知道稳定时间线
Do you have any idea how impossible it is
有多难办到吗
to keep the timeline stable?
只有时间守护者避免我们
The Time-Keepers are all that stand
遭遇绝对灾难
between us and full-scale calamity.
我很庆幸我们还有他们
And I’m glad they’re on our side.
但如果他们想让我找到洛基和时间异体
But if they want me to find Loki and the Variant,
我需要跟追踪者C20谈谈
I need access to Hunter C-20.
抱歉 但那不可能
I’m sorry, but that’s impossible.
我们找到她时 她不断念叨着”是真的”
Look, when we found her, she kept saying, “It’s real. It’s real.”
一遍遍地重复 我需要搞清楚那什么意思
Over and over. I need to find out what that meant
以及她跟时间异体在一起时 还看到了什么
and what else she saw when she was with the Variant.
我知道有规章 但她可能知道信息
Look, I know there’s protocol, but she could have information…
她死了 莫比乌斯
She’s dead, Mobius!
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
时间异体魅惑了C20
The Variant, she enchanted C-20,
搅乱了她的脑子
scrambled her mind.
我不懂 她看上去没事 挺好的
I don’t get it. She seemed okay. She seemed fine.
乍看是没事
At first, yes.
但她回来时 都几乎无法言语了
But by the time she got in here, she could barely speak.
之后更是急转直下
The decline was steeper after that.
-我不知道 -没人知道
– I didn’t know. What… – Nobody does.
我们不希望大家恐慌
We don’t want people to panic.
你可以保密吗
Can I trust you to keep that between us?
当然了
Of course. Yes.
对不起
I’m sorry.
只要时间异体还在逃
Every moment those Variants are out there,
我们就都有危险
we’re all in danger.
找到他们
Find them!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我还记得阿斯加德
I remember Asgard.
记得不多 但我记得
Not much, but I remember.
我的家 我的族人 我的生活
My home, my people, my life.
宇宙想挣脱束缚 于是就呈现出了混乱
The universe wants to break free, so it manifests chaos.
就像我生来就是恶作剧女神
Like me being born the Goddess of Mischief.
一旦这导致了与神圣时间线足够大的
And as soon as that created a big enough detour
偏离
from the Sacred Timeline,
时管局就出现 抹除了我的现实
the TVA showed up, erased my reality,
还抓走了我
and took me prisoner.
我当时还是孩子
I was just a child.
我逃了
I escaped.
偷了个时空器 我逃窜了很久
Stole a TemPad and I ran for a long, long time,
这滋味很不好受
which really sucked.
我每到一个地方 一个时间 都会导致关联事件
Everywhere and every-when I went, it caused a nexus event.
就像燃起了烟雾信♥号♥♥弹
Sent up a smoke flare.
因为我本不该存在
Because I’m not supposed to exist.
直到我最终想到了该藏在哪
Until, eventually, I figured out where to hide.
我就在那里长大
And so that’s where I grew up,
上千个世界的末日
the ends of a thousand worlds.
现在
Now…
我也要在末日里死去
…that’s where I’ll die.
什么都没有 长官
There’s nothing, sir.
哪怕提高了关联事件的阈值吗
Even with the magnified nexus threshold?
按现在的标准 哪怕有人
That one should be setting off alarms
踩错了树叶也该发出警报
if somebody steps on the wrong leaf.
不管他们在哪 恐怕没有任何东西幸存
Wherever they are, I’m not sure anything survives.
嗯 别低估他们
Yeah. Don’t underestimate them.
你在罗克斯卡特看到什么了吗
You see anything down at Roxxcart?
他们不见了
They’re gone.
穿越时间 谋划着下次屠♥杀♥
Leaping across time, plotting their next massacre.
C20有消息吗
Any news on C-20?
没有
No.
我们得找到他们
We need to find them.
我们会找到的
We will.
快了
Not long now.
你觉得洛基的决定性特征
Do you think that what makes a Loki a Loki
是不是我们命中注定要输
is the fact that we’re destined to lose?
不是
No.
我们可能会输
We may lose.
有时输得很惨
Sometimes painfully.
但我们不会死
But we don’t die.
我们总能活下来
We survive.
你就活了下来
I mean, you did.
时管局抓住你时 你还是孩子
You were just a child when the TVA took you,
但你差点扳倒了自称主宰
but you nearly took down the organization
时间秩序的组织
that claims to govern the order of time.
那是你自己办到的
You did it on your own.
你把他们耍得团团转 你好厉害
You ran rings around them. You’re amazing!
有发现
We’ve got something.
时间锁定
Temporal lock.
好吧 那可不叫踩错了树叶
Okay, that’s not someone stepping on the wrong leaf.
你见过这样的分支吗
You ever seen a branch like that?
没有
No.
-怎么样 -什么怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!