Is that a no?
那就是表示不行了?
All right,Sassafras.
好了 Sassafras
But if you want a drink,you gotta play.
但是如若你想喝的话 你得玩个游戏
Play what?
玩什么?
I never.
“我从来不…”的一种游戏(一个喝酒游戏)
What?
什么?
I never.
我从来不
Am I supposed to know what that means?
我能知道那是什么意思吗
Call it a way to get to know each other better.
就叫它增进相互了解的方法吧
For example,
比如
I know you’ve never been to college.
我知道你从没上过大学
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
If you had,you’d have heard of “I never.”
如果你去了 你肯定听过”我从来没有”
It’s simple.
这很简单
You say “I never,” and then you finish the sentence.
你说”我从来没有” 然后你说完整个句子
If it’s something you did,you drink.
如果是你做过的话 你就喝一口酒
If it’s something you never did
如果你没做过的话
you don’t drink.
你就不能喝
That makes absolutely no sense.
那真是没意思
Learn by example.
举个例子
I never kissed a man.
我从没吻过男人
Now you drink
现在你可以喝了
cause you’ve kissed a man.
因为你吻过男人
cause you’ve kissed a man.
该你了
I never implied that I’ve been to college when I never have.
我从没暗示过我上过大学 事实也是我从没上过
I never been to Disneyland.
我没去过迪士尼乐园
that’s just sad
真可怜
I never wore pink.
我从没穿戴过粉色的衣物
I knew it.
我知道
The ’80s. Mmhmm.
80年代的 恩 是的
I never voted democrat.
我从没选过民♥主♥党人
I never voted.
我从没选过
I never voted.
我从没谈过恋爱
You’ve never been in love?
你从没谈过恋爱?
I ain’t drinking,am I?
我没喝 不是么?
I’ve never had a one-night stand.
我从未有过一♥夜♥情♥
Bottom’s up,sailor.
干了 水手
I gotta drink for each one?
我得为每句话都喝么?
Your turn.
该你了
I never been married.
我从没结过婚
It didn’t last very long.
那并没持续多久
I’ve never blamed a boar for all my problems.
我从没把问题都发泄到野猪头上去
I never cared about having carte blanche
我从没担心过拥有全权委托
cause I just wanted to spend some time
因为我只是想消磨一点时间
with the only other person on this island
和在这个岛上唯一的另一个人一起
that just don’t belong.
那并不合适
I never carried a letter around for 20 years
我从没随身携带一封信20年之久
because I couldn’t get over my baggage.
因为我的包放不下
I never killed a man.
我从没杀过人
Well…
这…
it looks like we got something in common after all.
看来我们还是有些共同点的
It’ll come back around.
它会回来的
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
You’re shaking.
你在发抖
I’m fine.
我很好
I was just having a…
我只是有点…
I can’t believe this.
不敢相信
There are hoof marks everywhere.
到处都是蹄印
It ate all our stuff?
它吃了我们所有的东西?
Nope. It ate your stuff.
不 它只吃了你的东西
Mine’s fine.
我的还在
that hogis gonna suffer. I swear to god…
那野猪一定会受到惩罚 我向天发誓…
Morning.
早上好
What happened to your campsite?
你们的野营地怎么了?
So,what are you doing all the way out here,John?
你从那么远跑来干什么 John?
Looking for salvage from the crash.
做坠机的营救工作
Find anything useful?
找到有用的么?
The occasional scrap of metal… two bags of coffee.
特殊的金属片…两袋咖啡
I picked up your path about a mile back. I thought I’d say howdy.
我沿着你的路回走了一英里找到的 我该跟你打个招呼吧
son of a…
狗娘的
He peed on my shirt.
他在我衬衫上撒尿
He took my shirt out of the bag and peed on it.
他把我衬衫从袋子里拉出来后 还在上面撒尿
And you say this ain’t personal.
你说这不是针对个人的
He thinks the boar we’re after has a vendetta against him.
他认为我们跟踪的野猪和他有深仇大恨
That’s three times it’s attacked me.
它攻击我三次了
Maybe it’s got your scent. Doesn’t like your cologne.
可能它闻到了你的味道 不喜欢你的古龙水
I don’t wear cologne.
我不喷古龙水
Yes,you do.
不对 你喷的
Yeah,well…
好吧 呃…
the thing’s got it in for me!
问题是他是冲着我来的
It’s a boar,Sawyer.
只是只野猪 Sawyer
My sister Jeannie died when I was a boy.
我妹妹Jeannie在我还小的时候就死了
She fell off the monkey bars and broke her neck.
她摔下了猴栏扭断了脖子
And my mother…well,my foster mother…
我的母亲 呃 我的养母
she blamed herself,of course
她很自责 毫无疑问
Thought she wasn’t watching close enough.
认为她自己没有看紧
So she stopped eating,stopped sleeping.
所以她不吃不睡
The neighbors started talking
邻居们开始议论
afraid she might do something to herself,I guess.
我猜他们怕她会对自己做些什么
that’s good.
很不错
Anyway,about six months after Jeannie’s funeral,
无论如何 大约在Jeannie的葬礼6个月后
this golden retriever comes padding up our driveway,
这只金毛猎犬挡住了我们的车道
walks right into our house,sits down on the floor,
直冲着我们家来 坐在地上
and looks right at my mother there on the couch.
并且直盯盯地看着睡椅上的我的母亲
And my mother looks back at the dog.
我的母亲也看着它
After about a minute of this…
大约1分钟时间
them both staring at each other like that…
他们互相看着对方 就像这样
my mother burst into tears.
我母亲泪流满面
Beautiful dog –no tags,no collar. Healthy and sweet.
很漂亮的狗 没有标牌 没有项圈 健康可爱
The dog slept in Jeannie’s old room on Jeannie’s old bed
这只狗睡在Jeannie的房♥间 Jeannie的床上
and stayed with us until my mother passed five years later,
并一直和我们呆在一起 直到我母亲5年后去世
then disappeared back to…
然后消失了 回到…
wherever it was she came from in the first place.
无论哪里 反正回到她原来呆着的地方
So… you’re saying the dog was your sister?
那么… 你说这只狗是你妹妹?
that would be silly.
虽然那很愚蠢
But my mother thought it was.
但我母亲认为是
Thought that Jeannie had come back to tell her
认为Jeannie回来告诉她
the accident wasn’t her fault
这事故不是她的错
let her off the hook.
让她摆脱自责
You’re good to go.
你的外卖♥♥
Only two choices –shrimp in mild sauce,shrimp in hot sauce.
温合口味的沙司虾或辣沙司虾
Pal?
朋友?
I’ll go with the hot.
我要辣的
Hot it is.
好 辣的
a fellow American,huh?
你是美国的 是吗
Good for you.
是的
You missed the lunch rush.
你错过了午餐高峰
Whereabouts you from?
你从哪儿来?
Tennessee.
田纳西州
I love the south.
我喜欢南部
Miss those southern women.
想念南部的女人
Been in Australia long?
来澳大利亚很久了?
Not really.
没多久
For what it’s worth,
好消息
we have a special at the truck here…
我们卡车里有特♥价♥
half-price for all Americans.
美国人一律半价
Name’s Frank,by the way.
顺便说一下 我叫Frank
Good to meet you,James.
很高兴见到你 James
One shrimp in hot sauce…
一份辣沙司虾…
Again.
又一次了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!