We’re not the only people on this island,
我们不是这个岛上唯一的一群人
and we all know it!
这我们都很清楚
They’ve attacked us! Sabotaged us, abducted us, murdered us.
他们攻击我们 妨害我们 绑♥架♥我们 谋杀我们
Maybe it’s time we started worrying about them.
也许是时候该考虑一下怎么去对付他们了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
When I saw black smoke…
当我看见黑烟的时候
That night, they came.
那个晚上 他们就来了
You have only three choices.
你们只有3个选择…
Run.
逃…
Hide.
躲…
Or die.
或是死
All I can tell you is we do have a plan.
我现在可以告诉你的是我们确实有了一个计划
Go into the jungle, get some dynamite, blow open a hatch,
是的 你们到丛林里去找炸♥药♥然后炸开一个舱门
and then you hide everyone inside.
然后就可以让大家躲在里面了
God knows how long that dynamite has been out there.
天知道那些炸♥药♥在那儿多久了
So, unless you want to blow up,
所以如果你不想被炸飞的话
I’m coming with you.
就让我一起去
Good luck. Same to you.
祝你好运 你也一样
See you soon.
马上会再见面的
Yes, you will.
一定会的
Keep it straight.
扶正了
Go, go!
好了 推 推
Bye, Vincent.
再见了 Vincent
Claire. Everybody’s leaving.
Claire 大家都准备走了
Well, I can’t go anywhere, all right?
是的 我哪儿也不能去 行么?
I’ve got the baby and I’m… I’m so tired.
我有个孩子 我太累了
I can’t… can’t carry him.
我不能带着他
And now he’s wet
现在他又尿湿了
and there’s sand everywhere. I don’t have anymore nappies.
边上又到处是沙子 我没有别的尿布了
Why don’t you let me help?
你怎么不让我帮忙?
No, look, nobody ever taught me how to do this. Okay?
不 听着 没人和我说过这该怎么办
It’s gonna be okay.
Claire 会没事的
Why do people keep telling me that?
为什么大家都对我这么说?
Are they the ones with the baby?
他们难道也有孩子么?
We’ve got to get there before sundown.
我们得在太阳下山前赶到那儿
Once you reach the caves, stay there.
一旦你们到了洞里 就呆在那儿
The rest of us will be right behind you.
其他的人会马上到的
I need a gun.
我要把枪
I know Jack gave ’em to you.
听着 我知道Jack把它们给你了
I want one right now. I have to protect Claire.
我现在就要一把 我想保护Claire
Rousseau said the others won’t be here till night.
Rousseau说那些人在黄昏的时候才会来
She’s certifiable. What if they show up before?
Rousseau是可以相信 但万一他们提前来了呢…
Last time you had a sidearm…
上次你用枪的时候…
I killed a murderer. I did us a favor.
我杀了一个杀人犯 我帮了大家
You’re emotionally involved. Let me handle the weapons.
Charlie 你控制不了你的情绪 那些枪由我来处理
You’re not here all the time. You can’t protect her. I need a gun.
你不会永远都在这里 你保护不了Claire 听着 我要一把枪
If you want to help Claire
如果你真的想要帮Claire
get her packed, carry her child to the caves.
就帮她去整理东西 帮她把孩子带去山洞那里
That’s what she needs.
那才是她需要的
How exactly does something like this happen?
像这样的事怎么会发生的?
Are you on the same island as I am?
你和我在同在这个岛上 不是么?
I guess that explains it.
这个解释还算不错
Hold on, wait… Hold, wait.
停下 停下 等等 停下 等等
What are we, a couple miles inland?
我们在哪儿 在几英里深的岛内陆?
A tsunami probably swept it here. Huh? Right?
海啸是有可能把这东西刮过来的 是么?
Hey.Hey, where are you going?
你去哪儿?
The explosives are in the hold of the ship.
炸♥药♥就在船体里
Rousseau, wait.
Rousseau 等等
I did what you asked.
你吩咐的我都做了
You need dynamite. You don’t need me.
你需要的是炸♥药♥ 你不需要我了
Let her go, Jack.
让她去吧 Jack
Who’s gonna lead us back?
谁带我们回去?
I’ll lead us back.
我会带大家回去的
Damn it.
混♥蛋♥
You heard her. Explosives are in the hold. Let’s go.
你听她说了吧 炸♥药♥就在船体里面 我们走吧
Hold on.
等等 等等
I came here to tell you how to handle dynamite,
我来这儿是告诉你们怎样处理炸♥药♥
not explore a ghost ship.
不是和你们去鬼船探险的
You think… Just… stay out here.
你认为我会去… 好了 好的 就呆在这儿吧
I’m gonna stay out here and hang with Arnzt.
我也和Arnzt一起呆在外面
Slaves.
是奴隶
This ship must have been en route to a mining colony.
这艘船一定是准备去一个采矿的殖民地的
Probably set off from the eastern coast of Africa.
可能是从非洲的东海岸莫桑比克起航的
Jack. John. Over here.
Jack John 来一下
and then my third wife, she says, get this,
然后我的第三个妻子 她说… 拿去 她说
“I didn’t sign up for this.”
我不是被你雇来的
You tell me, what the hell is that even supposed to mean?
现在你告诉我 这到底是什么意思?
What, am I boring you?
我打扰你了么?
Huh?
呃?
You know what? I’m sorry.
你知道么? 我… 我很抱歉
I’m sorry that I’m not cool enough
我…我很抱歉 我不够酷
to be part of your merry little band of adventurers.
我不能成为你们快乐的小冒险队的一员
What?
什么?
I know a clique when I see it. I teach high school, pally!
一看到这个小团体我就能知道 我是教高中的 伙计
You know, you people think you’re the only ones on this island doing anything of value.
你们这帮人认为你们是在这个岛上唯一做着有价值的事的人
I got news for you.
我告诉你
There were 40 other survivors of this plane crash,
坠机事故中还有其他的40个幸存者
and we are all people too.
并且我们也是一份子
Okay.
好的
You know what,I can probably get it open if I just…
你知道么? 我能把它打开一旦…
No. We should take it outside.
不 不 我们得搬出去
Why?
为什么?
You don’t even know if this…
我们甚至不知道…
You’re not prying open a crate that says “Explosives” with a pickax.
我们不会用镐去撬开一个写有”炸♥药♥”的板条箱的 Kate
Yeah, I agree with Jack.
我同意Jack说的
Take it outside, open it there.
我们把它搬出去 在外面打开
Okay.
好吧
I got it.
我来搬
You mind showing us the way?
去带路好么?
It’s not just the teenagers.
那也不是些十几岁的青少年
The gym teachers,you think they let me sit with them in the cafeteria?
体育老师 你认为他们在咖啡馆里会让我和他们一起坐么?
No. They do not.
不 他们不会
This is all in your head.
伙计 那全是你想出来的
Really? You explain to me
真的么? 那么你向我解释一下
why Kategets the best pieces of wreckage for her shelter?
为什么Kate用来做掩蔽处的飞机残骸是最好的?
And the Korean guy.
还有那个韩国人…
Does he catch fish for everybody on the island?
他抓的鱼分给了这个岛上的每一个人了么?
No. He does not. He doesn’t.
不 他没有 他没有
And some of us have actually lost weight while we were here.
并且在这儿的一些人明显瘦了不少
You mind telling me where you’re hiding the carbs?
现在你能告诉我你把食物都藏在哪儿了么?
‘Cause I can’t figure…
因为我想不通…
What the hell are you people doing?
你们这些人到底在做什么?
Wait, wait. Stop. Stop right where you are.
等等 等下 停 就停在那儿
Put that down carefully. Put it down carefully.
好了 我要你们仔细慢慢放下箱子 仔细一点
Put it gently…Gently. Damn it!
放得…轻一点 轻一点 混♥蛋♥
Carefully, gently. Gently.
仔细一点 轻轻的 轻轻的
Get outta there. Get away from it. Come on.
好了 马上离开那儿 离远一点
Get out. Move away from it.
快点 走开 离它远点
What the hell is your…? Shh. Be quiet.
到底这是… 嘘 安静点
Do any of you have any idea
你们有人知道么
what happens to dynamite in 90-plus degree heat?
给黄色炸♥药♥加上90度的热度会怎样?
Huh? Do you know?
恩? 你们知道么?
Any of you?
有人知道么?
It sweats nitroglycerin.
它会化成硝化甘油
What are you doing? Did I ask you to come closer?
你干吗? 我说过让你走近了么?
Dynamite…
黄色炸♥药♥…
is nitroglycerine stabilized by clay.
是用黏土固定的硝化甘油
Nitroglycerine is the most dangerous and unstable explosive known to man.
硝化甘油是人们所知道的最危险最不稳定的炸♥药♥
Hey Kate, gimme your shirt.
Kate 把你的衬衣给我
Now. Princess, give me your shirt. I need to wrap the dynamite.
快 公主 把你的衬衣给我 我要把炸♥药♥包起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!