Good luck. Same to you.
祝你好运 你也是
We have to fire the flare. It doesn’t make…
我们得发射闪光弹 这毫无道理…
Look, are you gonna give me the damn gun,
听着 你到底是把枪给我
or am I gonna have to take it?
还是逼我去抢?
Please, God!
我的天啊
It’s coming back! It’s coming back!
回来了 回来了
We’re gonna have to take the boy.
我们得把那个男孩带走
What? What did you say?
什么? 你说什么?
The boy. We’re gonna have to take him.
那个男孩 我们得带走他
Hey! Hey! What…Dad!
嘿 爸爸
Dad! No!
爸爸 不
Dad! Help me!
爸爸 救我
Walt! Help me, Dad!
Walt 救我 爸爸
No, no, no…
不 不 不
Stop it!
停下
Stop it! We can’t!
停下 我们不能这么做
Locke found a…
Locke发现了一个…
a hatch in the ground.
在地下发现了一个舱门
The sun comes up in three hours
太阳在3小时内就会升起
and we’re all gonna see that happen.
我们一定会在这里看见那一刻的
We’re gonna stay here tonight, OK?Together.
我们大家今晚一起呆在这儿 好么?
John, what are you doing? I’m going in.
John 你在干什么? 我要下去
Locke’s going into that thing,whether you like it or not.
不管你反不反对 Locke还是准备下到那里面去
I’m going to the hatch.
我要下到舱门里去
Live together, die alone, right?
一起生 单独死 对么?
Right.
是的
John! I think there’s something down here!
John 我想下面好像有东西
Dad, please! Dad!
爸爸 救我 爸爸
Hang on, Mike!
坚持住 Mike
Hang on, Mike!
坚持住 Mike
Hang on!
坚持住
第二季 第二集
迷 失
Where’s Walt? I don’t know.
Walt在哪儿? 我不知道
Where is he? I don’t know!
他在哪儿? 我不知道
Where the hell is my son?
我儿子到底在哪儿?
How’d you hurt your leg?
你怎么伤到腿的?
Got hit by a car.
被一辆车撞了
Yeah.

So, this is the paperwork your ex-wife sent over…
那么这是你前妻发来的文件
She’s not my ex-wife, man.
她不是我的前妻 她是…
She’s just Walt’s mother.
她只是Walt的母亲
She…
她 呃…
Susan, she just got a job in Rome with her boyfriend.
Susan…她刚刚和她的男朋友在罗马找到工作
They want to take Walt with them.
他们想让Walt跟他们在一起
Don’t worry, I’m gonna take real good care of you, Mr Dylan.
别担心 我会尽力帮助你的 Dylan先生
Dawson.
是Dawson
Right. Sorry. Dawson.
哦 是的 对不起 Dawson
So this boyfriend,this is this guy Brian Porter?
那么她的男朋友…是叫Brian Porter么?
Yeah. Why? What’s it say?
是的 怎么了? 上面写了什么?
It seems that Susan
看起来好像Susan
wants you to relinquish your rights as Walt’s father
想让你放弃作为Walt的父亲的权力
so that Mr Porter can adopt him.
这样Porter先生就能领养他了
She wants me to sign my son away?
她想让我放弃孩子?
It’s the only way they can proceed with the adoption, yeah.
是的 这是他们想领养你的孩子的唯一途径
Listen, if you sign this document, legally
听着 如果你签了这个文件 从法律上来说
he’ll be no different than any other kid you pass on the street.
他对你来说就和在街上遇到的其它孩子没什么区别了
You’d be giving up your paternal rights.All of them.
你等于放弃了你所有作为父亲的权力
So then, can I stop her from going?
那么我能阻止她离开么?
Well,I guess we could file an injunction
我想我们能申请一个禁令
so she couldn’t leave the city,but…
那么她就不能离开这座城市了 但是…
Yeah, that. That.
对 好的
I want to do that.
我就要那么做
Right.
好的
Mr Dawson,
Dawson先生
the fact that you came in through these doors tells me something.
你这么辛苦得赶来让我知道了
It tells me that I’m the best that you can afford.
我是你能负担得起的最好的律师
If we go forward with this,
如果我们继续这件事的话
it’s gonna take money a… lot of it.
那么就会很耗钱…很多很多钱
Even at my rates.
即使是在我这样的价位上
This is David and Goliath,so I gotta ask you,
现在我们处在弱势 所以我得问你
are you sure you wanna do this?
你真得想要这么做么?
They’re not taking my son away.
他们不能带走我的儿子
Mike! You should save your energy.
Mike 你省点力吧
They took my son!
他们带走了我的儿子
Yeah, I saw. Onto a boat,
是的 我看见了…上了一艘船
which means he’s not in shouting distance!
这就意味着任你怎么叫他也听不到
You don’t know that! I got a good sense.
你不会知道的 我能感知到
Even if he was,there’s nothing you can do.
并且即使他听见了 你又能怎么办呢?
If he can hear me,
听着 如果他能听见我叫
he knows I’m alive,
他就知道我还活着
that I’m coming for him,
而且我一定会去找他
that I’m going to get him back!
并且把他救回来
Right now, all I got is that maybe my son can hear me…
现在我唯一的希望就是他能听见我喊他
Does that make any sense to you?
这和你有关系么?
Easy, easy, easy.
放松 没事 没事的
Behind you.
你后面
Are you him?
你是他么?
Are you him?
你是他么?
I thought we had to save our energy.
我们省点力吧
Yeah, well,Jin’s still out there in the water,
噢 呃…Jin还在水中
so if it’s OK by you I’m gonna keep shoutin’ awhile.
如果不影响你 我打算再叫一会儿
Feeling guilty?
心虚了么?
What?
什么?
You made me fire that flare.
是你叫我发射闪光弹的
I made you fire…
是我叫你发射…
What, this is my fault?
什么 这是我的错么?
They took my son.
他们带走了我的儿子
They found us, took Walt,
他们找到了我们 带走了Walt
because you made me fire the flare.
全都是因为你叫我发射了闪光弹
Well, at least Walt is on a boat.
至少Walt还在一艘船上
Probably wrapped in a blanket with a cup of cocoa
可能还裹着毯子喝着可可
while we’re on… Get off my raft.
而我们只是在… 离开我的筏子
What? Get…
什么? 离…
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西?
I see you managed to hold on to your best friend, there.
你还紧握着你最好的伙伴啊
Thing ain’t gonna work anyway.
它不会有用了
It’ll work. You were underwater.
它会有用的 你落过水
What do you know about guns anyway,Hoss?
你对枪有多了解 笨蛋?
It’ll work.
它还能用
If the bullets are dry,the powder’s dry.
如果子弹是干的 那火♥药♥也是干的
If the powder’s…
如果火♥药♥是…
What the hell is that?
哦天…那到底是什么鬼东西?
It’s a shark.
是鲨鱼
It’s only a shark.
只是一只鲨鱼
“It’s only a shark”?
“只是一只鲨鱼”?
That’s supposed to make me feel better?
是为了让我好过点么?
Well, I guess I know why the shark is hanging around.
呃 我想我知道为什么鲨鱼游到这儿来了
Your shoulder.
你的肩膀
Oh, well, I’ll just stop bleeding then.
哦 好 那我马上去止血
You suddenly forget what happened?
你突然好像什么都忘了
Why I got shot? What?
我为什么会被击伤? 什么?
How about a little gratitude here?
我是说 你连一点感激都没有么?
I mean, how about “Thank you”?
我是说 你说句谢谢行不?
Thank you? For what?
谢谢? 为了什么?
For you trying to save your own ass?
是为了你想救自己?
You want me off this raft?
你要我离开这个筏子?
You got it!
好吧
I was trying to save your damn kid.
我是为了要救你的孩子
Let’s talk about Walt, shall we,Mr Dawson?
我们谈谈Walt好么 Dawson先生?
Sure. OK.
当然 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!