you would turn to in a moment of great desperation.
会去看的地方
I know you go away
我知道你走
with the weight
是因为
of what happened on your shoulders.
你肩上的压力
And I know the only person who can ever take it off is you.
而且我知道只有你自己才能甩掉压力
Please don’t give up, Des.
别放弃 亲爱的
Because all we really need to survive
因为我们需要赖以为生的
is one person who truly loves us.
是一个真正爱我们的人
And you have her.
现在你得到了
I will wait for you always.
我会等你的 永远
I love you
我爱你
It’s all gone.
都结束了
It’s all… It’s all gone.
都…都结束了
All gone!
全都结束了
I’ve done everything you wanted me to do
我做了任何你要求我做的事
so why did you do this? Why?
那么你为什么这么做? 为什么?
Three days before you came down here
你们下来的三天前
before we met
在我们见面之前
I heard a banging on the hatch door, shouting.
我听见敲打舱门的声音 有人在大喊
But it was you, John, wasn’t it?
那人就是你 John 不是么?
You say there isn’t any purpose?
你说没什么事是注定发生的
No such thing as fate?
没有命运这么一回事?
But you saved my life, brother. So that I could save yours.
但是你救了我 伙计 所以我要救你
Don’t! No! No! None of this is real!
不不不 这些都不是真的
Nothing is gonna happen! We’re gonna be OK!
不会发生什么事的 我们会没事的
I’ve got to go
我必须要这么做
and you’ve got to get as far away from here as possible.
你得离这里越远越好
Go where? Stop!
去哪里? 停下
I’m gonna blow the dam, John.
我要炸了这里 John
I’m sorry for whatever happened that made you stop believing.
我很抱歉有些事让你不再相信这个
But it’s all real.
但这全是真的
And now I’ve got to go and make it all go away.
现在我要去结束这一切了
Wait! Desmond?
等等 Desmond
I’ll see you in another life, brother.
在新生活中再见了 伙计
System failure.
系统错误 系统错误
System failure.
系统错误
Eko! Eko! Wake up!
Eko 醒醒
You all right?
你还好吧?
No.

Oh, my God!
天哪
Come on! Come with me! Charlie…
好了 跟我来 Charlie…
No! Hang on! Get out of here! Go!
不 我不… 离开这里 快点
I was wrong.
是我错了
All we really need to survive
我们需要赖以为生的
is one person who truly loves us.
是一个真正爱我们的人
And you have her.
现在你得到了
I will wait for you
我会等你的
always.
永远
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Penny.
我爱你 Penny
You OK?
你没事吧?
It’s
只是…
It’s hard to tell exactly, Bernard. My ears… You know?
很难说清楚 但我的耳朵 你知道
Where’s Locke? Eko? They’re not back yet?
Locke和Eko呢? 他们还没回来么?
No.
没有
I’m not happy about the arrangement
我对你的安排
that was made with you. Michael
感到非常不满意 Michael
but we got more than we bargained for
但是当Walt加入我们后
when Walt joined us.
我们得到的比预计的多
So I suppose this is what’s best.
所以我认为那是最好的方面
And you let me go. Set me free.
并且你放了我
You lived up to your word.
你遵守了诺言
We live up to our word too.
我们也遵守我们的诺言
You know how to drive a boat?
你知道怎么开船么?
I can drive a boat. Good. You’re gonna take this boat
是的 我会开 好的 那艘船给你
and follow a compass bearing of 325.
顺着指南针325的方向开
And if you do that exactly
如果你准确按照方向的话
you and your son will find rescue.
你和你的儿子就获救了
What, that’s it?
什么 就这样了?
I follow the bearing, and me and my son get rescued?
我照着方向开 我和我儿子就获救了
Yes.
是的
How do you know I won’t tell people
你怎么知道我不会告诉人们
about where I was?
这个岛在哪里?
Maybe you will, and maybe you won’t.
也许你会 也许你不会
But it won’t matter.
但是都无关紧要
Once you leave, you’ll never be able to get back here.
一旦你走了 你再也不可能回来了
And my hunch is you won’t say a word to anybody.
并且我相信你是不会和别人说起的
Because if you do
因为一旦你说了
people will find out
人们就会知道
what you did to get your son back.
你是怎么要回你儿子的
My friends.
我的朋友们
I was promised you wouldn’t hurt them.
你保证过不会伤害他们的
A deal’s a deal.
说话算话
Who are you people?
你们到底是谁?
We’re the good guys, Michael.
我们是好人 Michael
All right. She’s all yours.
好了 它是你的了
What? What, am I stupid? Where is my son?
什么? 我是傻子么? 我儿子呢?
Walt’s inside.
Walt就在里面
Bon voyage, Michael.
旅途愉快 Michael
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
You OK? Yeah, I’m OK.
你还好吧? 是的 我很好
You sure?
你肯定么?
OK. I got you now.
好了 我带回你了
It’s gonna be OK, now. We’re going home, Walt.
现在没事了 我们回家了 Walt
We are going home.
我们回家了
Hugo, you can go back to your camp.
Hugo 你可以回去了
What?
什么?
Go back.
回去
Your job is to tell the rest of your people
你的工作就是告诉你们剩下的人
they can never come here.
叫他们别来这里
But what about my friends?
但是…我的朋友呢?
Your friends are coming home with us.
你的朋友们和我们一起回家
Go.
走吧
What happened out there, Charlie?
发生了什么事 Charlie?
You want to hear the part
你想听
about me nearly being killed by the flaming fire ball
我差点被那个闪光的火球杀死
or the flying fork?
还是差点被那个飞来的叉子叉死?
I want you to be serious.
我要你认真的说
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Well, something happened.
发生了很多事情
I mean, that noise
我是说 那些声音
and the sky turned that weird violet color.
还有天空变成了紫罗兰色
Did it?
真的么?
Hello?
你好
Ms. Widmore?
Widmore小姐么?
Yes?
是的
It’s us.
是我们
I think we found it.
我想我们找到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!