What?
是时候做出抉择了
You got a decision to make and you make it now.
要不你跟着我们
Either you’re with us,
继续对自己说这些疯话
you keep that damn crazy talk to yourself,
– 要不你就跳到海里去 – James 这样做是不对的
– or you’re going in the water. – James, this is a mistake.
而且我知道 你或多或少 也有这种感觉
And I know there’s a part of you that feels that.
这个岛和我们还没完呢
The island is not done with us yet.
是呢 呃 但是我和这个岛已经玩完了
Yeah, well, I’m done with this island.
所以如果你执着于你的感受 Jack 那你就那么做吧
So if you wanna take a leap of faith, Jack, then take it.
滚下我的船去
Get off my damn boat.
对于Juliet因我而死 我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry that I got Juliet killed.
Jack啊?!
Jack?!
Jack啊?!
Jack?!
– 你都和他说什么了? – 他现在反悔了
– What did you say to him? – He changed his mind.
他反悔了 什么意思?!
What do you mean, he changed his mind?!
– 你都和他说了些什么? – 他不跟我们一起走了
– What did you say to him?! – He ain’t comin’ with us.
我们必须回去救他上来
We have to go back and get him.
我们不能再回头了 Kate
We’re done going back, Kate.
Jin啊?
Jin啊?
你醒了喔
发生什么事了?
你中弹了
但是你会好起来的…
那咱们的孩子呢?
孩子很好
都结束了…
我们都会好起来的
所以这些年来
So all these years,
你根本不知道爷爷有另外一个孩子?
you had no idea your dad had another kid?
不 根本不知道
Nope. None.
哇哦 我无法想象他居然从未提及过她
Wow. I can’t believe he never even mentioned her.
是呢 呃 你爷爷有好多的秘密呢
Yeah, well, your grandfather kept a lot of things to himself.
是你自己这么觉得吧?
Is that where you get it from?
可能是吧
Yeah, probably.
好的 呃…
All right. Uh…
– 你一个人在这里待会儿 没问题吧? – 呃 好的 没问题
– You gonna be okay hangin’ while I do this? – Uh, yeah, sure.
祝你好运 爸爸
Good luck, dad.
谢谢你
Thanks.
被车撞了的路人
Car V. Ped.
有多糟糕呢?
How bad?
很糟糕
Bad.
还有件麻烦事…
But here’s the kicker…
伤者本来就下半身瘫痪
The victim was already in a wheelchair.
已存在脊椎问题
Preexisting spinal condition.
硬脊膜囊封塞
Dural sac’s obliterated.
所以我们才喊你过来 我们已经焦头烂额了
That’s why we called you. We’re in a bit over our heads here.
没事
Yeah.
交给我了
I got this.
– 准备好开刀了吗? – 随时候命
– We ready to cut? – Say the word.
手术刀
Scalpel.
怎么了?
What is it?
我想我认识这个人
I think I know this guy.
这天气太适合游泳了
Nice day for a swim.
Sawyer开走了我的船 对吧?
Sawyer took my boat, didn’t he?
是的
Yeah.
大家都靠拢些 营地在这边
Everybody stay close. The camp’s over here.
Locke很快就会知道
We’re not gonna have much time
我们开走了他的船
before Locke’s figured out we made off with his ride.
– 把手举起来! – 嘿! 哇!
– Hands up! – Hey! Whoa!
– 哇哦! 冷静! – 放下枪! 放下!
– Whoa! Take it easy! – Drop your weapons! Drop ’em!
放下枪!
Drop ’em now!
没事了 我认识他
It’s all right. I know him.
还有谁和你一起来的?
Who else is with you?
没别人了! 如果你是想知道Locke在哪里
Nobody! If you’re wondering where Locke is,
他现在还在主岛呢
he’s still back on the main island.
防御解除
Turn the fences off.
Ford和他的五个朋友刚乘船到岸
Ford just showed up on a boat with five of his friends.
Sun吗?
Sun?
Jin啊?
Jin?
– 是Jin! – Sun!
– Jin! – Sun!
我爱你
I love you.
我也好爱你
I love you, too.
我从未停止过寻找你
I never stopped looking for you.
貌似某些人又可以说英语了
Looks like someone got their voice back.
我们再也不会分开了
We’ll never be apart again.
我向你保证
I promise you.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我… 我明白了 Charles
I… I understand, Charles.
Widmore吗?
That Widmore?
你在搞什么呀?
What the hell are you doin’?
我像是在干什么呢? 把手举起来
What’s it look like I’m doin’? Hands up now.
所有人都跪在地上!
On your knees, all of you!
跪下!
Down!
– 我们有过协议的 – 协议终止了
– We had a deal! – Deal’s off.
我搞定他们了
We got ’em.
– 看见Locke 杀无赦 – 收到
– If you’ve got a sightline on Locke, fire when ready. – Roger.
卧倒!
Get down!
Jack? 你还好吗?
Jack? You all right?
别担心 会好起来的
Don’t worry. It’s gonna be okay.
我会陪着你的
You’re with me now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!