Home 家庭电影 爱与其他不可能的追求(2009)

爱与其他不可能的追求(2009)

0
爱与其他不可能的追求(2009)

事实上 沥青很软
Actually, asphalt is quite soft.
这就是为什么我妈妈在街上跑 而不是在人行道上
That’s why my mom runs in the street and not the sidewalk.
她知道那种事 她是个医生
She knows that kind of thing. She’s a doctor.
她带着头盔跑步吗
Does she run with a helmet?
你应该向她提一下
You should mention that to her.
我的儿科医生办公室里有一面安全墙
My pediatrician’s office has a safety wall in it.
上面有一张孩子们穿着溜冰鞋的照片
lt has a picture of children on their rollerblades.
我的照片也在那里
My picture is there too.
我骑着三轮车 戴着蓝色的头盔
l’m on my tricycle wearing my blue helmet.
我还有一个红色的头盔
l also have a red helmet.
如果我们真想这么做 我们可以回家拿个头盔
lf we really want to do this, we can go home and get one of my helmets.
哦 戴着头盔
Oy, with the helmets.
它看起来超过三万三千平方英尺
lt looks bigger than 33,000 square feet.
你怎么知道沃尔曼溜冰场有多大
How do you know how big Wollman Rink is?
就在你给我的那本书里
lt’s in that book you gave me,
你知道 中♥央♥公园的书吗
you know, the Central Park book?
哦 我不知道你读过
Oh. l didn’t know you read it.
很酷 对吧
Pretty cool, huh?
来吧 帽子
Come on. Hat.
当心
Watch out!
看到了吗
See?
以他现在的速度 他需要一个
At the speed he’s going, he needs one.
这太可怕了 – 不 不是
This is very scary. – No, it’s not.
是的 它是 你说不出我害怕什么 只有我可以
Yes, it is. You can’t say what’s scary to me. Only l can.
你不害怕 因为你知道怎么滑冰
You’re not scared, because you know how to skate.
那个男孩并不害怕
And that boy’s not scared,
因为他妈妈带了他的头盔
because his mother brought his helmet.
这可能意味着他害怕她
Which probably means he’s scared of her.
来 把手给我 很好
Here, give me your hand. Good.
这并不可怕 不是吗
This isn’t so awful, is it?
我只想回到墙上 那好多了
l just want to go back to the wall. That was much better.
你只要习惯就行了
You just need to get used to it.
不 你去溜冰吧 如果没人看 我会做得更好
No, you just go skate. l do better if no one is watching.
好吧 我要转一圈 你试着保持平衡 好吗
Okay, l’m gonna go around once, and you try and balance, okay?
去吧
Go on.

Okay.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa!
威廉
William!
威廉 就待在那儿 我帮你起来 好吗
William, just stay right there. l’ll help you get up, okay?
我很好
l’m good.

Whoa!
倒霉 如果你说头盔 我就把你留在这里
Shit. lf you say ”helmet,” l’m gonna leave you here.
护腕
Wrist pad.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
哇 – 你在开玩笑吗
Whoa! – Are you kidding me?
只是 大学是最好的学校
lt’s just, Collegiate was the best school.
不 不是 这样说很傲慢
No, it isn’t. lt’s snooty.
另外 大学生都是男孩 谁想上全男生学校
Plus, Collegiate is all boys. Who wants to go to an all-boys school?
好吧 如果你上大学 你可以上哈佛
Well, if you go to Collegiate, you can go to Harvard.
A 没有保证的
A: not guaranteed.
B 西区预科学校送了很多男孩去哈佛
B: West Side Prep sends tons of boys to Harvard.
然后C 你才八岁
And C: you’re eight.
你不用考虑哈佛 哈佛大学很差劲
You don’t have to think about Harvard. Harvard sucks.
你上过哈佛 – 没错
You went to Harvard. – Exactly.
嗯 这是真的 但我还是觉得我能进去
Well, that’s true. But still, l thought l’d get in.
伙计 没关系 真的不重要
Dude, it doesn’t matter. lt really doesn’t matter.
我妈妈生我的气
My mom is mad at me.
她生气了 但不是生你的气
She’s mad, but not at you.
她生我和你♥爸♥爸的气
She’s mad at me and at your dad and everything,
但我只觉得她在生你的气
but it only feels like she’s mad at you.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
你对大学或其他什么都不了解
You don’t understand about Collegiate or anything.
你来自新罗谢尔
You’re from New Rochelle.
你不像我和我妈妈那样老练
You not sophisticated like me and my mom are.
你感觉好点了 是吗
You’re feeling better, huh?
你知道我们要做什么吗 回家的路上我们要在球道停一下
You know what we’re gonna do? We’re gonna stop at Fairway on the way home,
我要给你做一份自♥制♥的炒菜和托夫蒂圣代
and l’m going to make you a homemade stir-fry and Tofutti sundaes,
我们要看一部会让你年轻的大脑萎缩的电影
and we’re gonna watch a movie that will shrivel your young brain.
听起来怎么样
How’s that sound?
除非我能放开下面的墙
Only if l can let go of the wall down there.
你不必这么做
You don’t have to.
只要我能放开那堵墙
Only if l can let go of the wall.
就这样 再来一次
Right on. One more try.
完成了吗 接下来呢
This is done? What next?
你可以把姜削皮 我们只需要这样的部分
You can peel the ginger. We only need this part like that.
好 只是 就这些吗
Okay, just that? That’s it?
只是去皮 不要太多
Just the skin off. Not too much.
我们不需要那么多 – 好吧 但像这样
We don’t need that much. – Okay, but like this?
不过 就在拐角处 – 好的
Uh-uh, just the corner, though. – All right.
嘿 – 爸爸 嘿
Hey. – Dad, hey.
关于狮子王的事我很抱歉
l’m sorry about The Lion King.
没关系
lt’s okay.
我真为你骄傲 你进了一所好学校
l’m so proud of you. You got into a great school.
妈妈怎么说
What does Mom say?
她说你会喜欢那里的
She says you’re gonna love it there.
她很高兴 – 正确
And she’s very happy. – Right.
嘿 威尔 把传♥单♥给你♥爸♥爸看
Hey, Will, show your dad the flyer.
哦 公园里有一部电影 是莱尔 莱尔 鳄鱼
Oh, there’s a movie in the park. lt’s Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile.
那是我小时候最喜欢的书
That was my favorite book when l was a kid.
还记得吗 – 是啊 很久以前 但我记得
Remember? – Uh, yeah, a long time ago. But yeah, l kind of remember.
是的 他们正在动物园里拍一场戏
Yeah, they’re shooting a scene at the zoo,
他们需要额外的儿童演员
and they need kid extras.
艾米莉娅和我都能参加
Both Emilia and l can be in it.
我可以是个孩子 艾米莉娅可以是个妈妈
l can be a kid, and Emilia can be a mom.
当我像你这么大的时候 那也是我最喜欢的一本书
And it was my favorite book too when l was your age,
这很奇怪
which is pretty weird.
应该是
Meant to be.
那这是什么
So what’s all this?
嗯 威尔想要一份真正的炒菜 不是外卖♥♥ – 嗯
Well, Will wanted a real stir-fry, not takeout.- Mm-hmm.
来帮手 – 当然
Jump in. – Sure.
你得先洗手
You got to wash your hands first.
你还得唱两遍生日快乐歌♥
And you have to sing Happy Birthday twice while you’re doing it.
否则你不能杀死所有的细菌 – 明白了
Otherwise you don’t kill all the bacteria. – Got it.
嘿 威尔 你为什么不给你♥爸♥爸看看我们今天买♥♥的DVD
Hey, Will, why don’t you show your dad the DVDs we got today?
哦 在我的房♥间里 我已经看过了
Oh, they’re in my room. l already previewed them.
我想从侏罗纪公园开始
l want to start with Jurassic Park.
侏罗纪公园
Jurassic Park?
不是我计划的那一天 – 卡罗琳疯了
Not the day l planned. – Carolyn’s insane.
她需要安定剂滴剂或补片 或四个
She needs a Valium drip or patch…or four.
我想是荷尔蒙的问题
l guess it’s the hormones or something.
我的意思是 先是打♥针♥ 现在她
l mean, first there were the shots, and now that she’s…

Oh,
卡洛琳怀孕了
Carolyn’s pregnant.
卡洛琳 哦 该死
Carolyn’s… oh, shit!
你没事吧
You okay?
卡洛琳怀孕了吗
Carolyn’s pregnant?
她怎么会怀孕呢 她已四十三了
How can she be pregnant? She’s 43.
嗯 她四十二岁了 但是她从夏天就开始和别人约会了
Well, she’s 42, but she’s been seeing someone since summer.
不 她没有 威尔会告诉我们的
No, she hasn’t. Will would have told us.
嗯 他告诉我了 他不知道这个孩子的情况
Well, he told me, and he doesn’t know about the baby.
她想等过了三个月再告诉他
She wanted to wait until she passed the three-month mark to tell him.
她有多大的身孕
How pregnant is she?
我不知道 就像七 八周的样子
l don’t know, seven, eight weeks. Something like that.
她告诉我 我们失去伊莎贝尔的时候
She told me when we lost lsabel.
这让她意识到她想要另一个孩子
lt made her realize that she wanted another child.
她马上就怀孕了
She got pregnant right away.
她怀孕是因为伊莎贝儿
She got pregnant because of lsabel?
你前妻怀孕是因为我的孩子死了
Your ex-wife got pregnant because my baby died?
不是因为她死了
Not because she died.