Home 喜剧电影 爱的激流(1984)

爱的激流(1984)

0
爱的激流(1984)

罗伯特他是你儿子!
Here we are, pal. 28 dollars.
给老人家28美金。 谢谢
G’night.
再见。谢谢
Susan called.
苏珊来过电♥话♥
She called me?
苏打电♥话♥给我?
That’s your girlfriend, isn’t it?
她是你的小女朋友 嗯?
Uh, Robert Harmon here.
我是罗伯特.哈默
Yeah. You are Margarita. You’re the mother.
对 您是玛加莉塔妈妈
Well listen, i’m the guy that got sick all over your house.
我是在您家到处 呕吐过的那家伙
I thought i’d come over and have a drink with you and thank you.
我想过去喝一杯 并感谢您
Don’t argue with me.
别争了
I won’t take no for an answer. Be there in 20 minutes.
说不并不是回答 我就来
Fought with Albie, huh?
你跟阿尔比吵架了?
Yeah, well, life is a series of suicides, divorces,
对生活就是一系列的 自杀 离婚
promises broken, children smashed, whatever.
空口诺言 受害的孩子们…
You oughta go to sleep.
你真该去睡觉
I’m not sleepy. It’s only about 9 o’clock.
我不困而且才9点
You look awful. Gotta get some rest, gotta go out and get some sun, this is California.
你脸色不好去休.息一下 出门晒晒太阳 去加利福尼亚
Ya know, with kids I don’t think you can do the right thing.
对于孩子们我不认为 我们能够做到该做的
I mean, you always think you know just what’s suppose to be, and…
我们总觉得要做该做的 而且…
You know what my shrink told me? You know what this quack
你知道我的心理咨♥询♥师 怎么跟我说的吗?
Watch your feet here.
小.心脚下
You know the guy in Chicago.
你要知道这个芝加哥人…
He told me, his big advice was to go to Europe,
他的长篇大论 叫我去欧洲
to find some handsome guy, to have a love affair,
邂逅一个英俊男人 来一段风流史
if that didn’t work, I was suppose to be creative, paint.
为避免失败我得 具有创造力打扮自己…
Can we walk and talk?
边走边说?
Hey, I don’t want to go to bed.
我不想睡觉
No more emotion now, let’s go.
现在别紧张
I’m not being emotional. I just, i’m tired.
我不是紧张 我只是不累
Oh, I wanna go- you’re right. I’m going to bed.
对你说的有理 我要去睡了
Very tired.
我非常累
Get out of here.
走开!
I have to go. I have to see this old lady about a house.
我得去见一位老太太 关于一栋房♥子的事
And I have to have a drink with her, and I have to change my clothes,
我得跟她喝一杯 我要换身衣服
and I have to take a shower, and I have to be really neat, okay?
冲个澡以便看着 清夹些好吗?
I’ll have breakfast with you in the morning.
明早跟你一起吃早餐
我关灯了
I’m gonna turn off the light.
这一切是干什么?
What’s all this, what are you doing?
我得有些玻璃杯…
I need some crystal glasses,
冰块还有…
and some ice, and…
我都有。啊是吗?
– I’ve got everything. – You do?
进来
Come on in.
莎拉…莎拉我需要你
Sarah. Sarah, I need you.
我知道这样说没有意义
I know this doesn’t make any sense, but
但是在这没有你空荡荡的
this house is very, very empty without you.
我爱你两面派
I love you, you dumbo-head.
我们离婚了我们生活的 这一部分结束了
We’re divorced, Sarah. That part of our life is over.
简单来说我…
I’m just saying that it’s…
抚养一个小孩很难
it’s hard to… tough to bring up a kid.
这样说没有意义 但是这是你该做的
I know it doesn’t make any sense, but that’s what you should be doing.
再见莎拉。杰克
Goodbye, Sarah.
你得耐心点因为 我还不知道自己到底去哪
I want you to be patient with me because I don’t know exactly where i’m going yet.
还好吗?
How are you?
老实说我…
To tell you the truth, i’m…
我很担心我女儿
Tell you the truth i’m very concerned about my daughter.
所有人都担心
Well, we’re all concerned.
啊您也是?
Oh god, you too?
Oh, i’m sorry, well…
那么您也意识到这个嗯?
You know all about it too then, huh?
什么?
About it?
这个平衡的问题还有…
About the balance, and…
老实说这是我第一次…
Tell you the truth, this is my first time, and I…
出来找性♥爱♥
i’m looking for the sex.
您得穿保龄球鞋
Well, you’ll need bowling shoes.
谢谢不需要
Oh thanks, I don’t use ’em.
好的13道
Well, you’re on lane 13, mam.
嗯亲爱的!
Hey, honey.
这样您会滑倒的 别担心
– You’re gonna slip all over the place. – Don’t worry about it.
要我给您记分吗?
You want me to keep score?
如果您想的话 但我并不记分
You can if you want to, but it isn’t necessary. I don’t keep score.
是吗?
You don’t keep score?
如果我击中的话 这个我还记得
If I bowl a strike, I remember it.
好吧那就来一个 来一个
Alright, give me one. Give me one, come on.
正中♥央♥
Right down the middle.
瞄准!
Watch this.
比艾儿还棒! 比艾儿还棒!真不错!
You’re better than Al! You’re better than Al! He’s a bum.
我的第一任丈夫 唯一一任很喜欢保龄球
My first husband- i mean, my only husband- anyway, he loved to bowl.
来第二个球吧 五美金!
Okay, lets see two in a row. Five dollars, Al.
第二个球0K ?
Two in a row, okay?
好的盯着吧
Okay. Brace yourselves.
她比你厉害 朵蒂厉害得到!
She’s doing better than you, Dottie, i’ll tell you that right now.
别耽搁了
Don’t wait, honey.
别耽搁把球大力甩进去
Don’t wait. Just roll the ball, ya gotta have a follow-through.
冷静冷静!怎么肯?
Just relax, just relax. What, Ken?
我跟您说我来说
Let me tell you something, look.
当您站起来时…不 等等
Let me tell ya. If you stand up… Now wait a second.
一站起来我拿秋 不会扯着
If you stand up, I got the ball right here. You got no pressure, right.
等等好吧!
No, wait a second now.
来吧
Now go ahead.
一切会好的深呼吸
Just relax, okay. Take a deep breath.
弄.获粉来吧好好看着
Put the chalk, put the chalk on there. Now watch this. Watch.
Pull it out.
好极了
It’s alright.
好了。很简单
– There you go. – It was easy.
真不可思议!
Isn’t that crazy.
一点都不痛
It doesn’t hurt or anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从没成功过 我放起来吧
– That certainly never happened. – I’m gonna put it back.
不我不怕 我还要来一次呢
No, i’m not afraid. I’ve got another one coming.
你会走步吗?
Do you walk?
你刀匕得矛欣好 但你会走步吗?
You’re a good dancer, you walk?
我走跑 我无所不能
I walk, I run, I do everything.
跟我一起走步 好吗?
Okay you walk with me, ready?
你一个人跳 我看着
You dance by yourself, let me see your stuff.
我很久没这样跳舞了
I haven’t done this for a long time.
我们像先生女士般坐下吧
Let’s sit down like ladies and gentlemen here.
我们像先生女士 般坐下等等…
Let’s sit down here like ladies and gentlemen. Hold on.
让我来
Let me seat you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
要把屁♥股♥挤进去…
Don’t get embarrassed …
真够难的
asses.
你穿着红裙子真轻盈!
A beautiful light, and a beautiful red dress.
亲爱的你会来得真晚!
Honey, you’re late
弗兰克还好吗? 我们的聚会真让人高兴…
Hello Frank, how are you? Oh we were having such a party.
你们这么晚回来真可惜 过来这是罗伯特
I’m sorry you came in so late. Come on over and meet Robert.
我们玩的真开心!
We were having such a good time.
睡了吗?
You asleep?
还好吗?
Are you okay?
我可以喝牛奶吗?
Ya wanna glass of milk?
明天早上吧
Tomorrow morning.
亲一个
Give me a kiss.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
亲爱的别担心! 比莉非常好
Honey, don’t worry. Billy is alright.
我们刚才真开心!
We were having such a good time.
我让罗伯特看我以前 是怎样跳舞的
I was showing Robert how I used to dance,
但我找不到矛欣好的衣服
but I couldn’t make up a good enough costume.
妈妈去睡吧
Mom, go to bed now, okay?
你也回去吧好吗?
You go home, okay?
派对结束了
Party’s over alright.
我们明天都要早起
I gotta get up early tomorrow, that’s why.
晚安