Home 歌舞电影 红磨坊(2001)

红磨坊(2001)

0
红磨坊(2001)

…whenever you hear it or sing it or whistle it or hum it…
你就会想起我们之间的爱
then you’ll know it’ll mean.
我不会生气的
we love one other. I won’t get jealous.
没用的 克里斯丁
Things don’t work that way, Christian.
我们必须结束这段感情
We have to end it.
从不知道
Never knew…
我会有现在这样的感受
…I could feel like this.
就好像我从没看过
Like I’ve never seen the sky…
天空一样
…before.
多想在你的亲吻之中
Want to vanish…
逐渐消散
…inside your kiss.
新的一场戏里 锡塔尔琴师为歌♥伎
This new scene is the scene where the sitar player…
写了一首秘密的情歌♥
…writes a secret song for the courtesan,
这样的话 不管发生了什么
so that whatever is happening…
不管情况有多糟糕 他们都牢记着彼此的爱
…however bad things are, they remember their love.
萨婷 我们从你那句开始
We could take it from your line,
从这开始 萨婷
Satine. Let’s take it from there.
我们要多加小心
We must be careful.
不要怕
Fear not. We will conduct
我们继续在王公的权势之下相爱
our love affair right under the maharajah’s…
虽然四季更迭
Seasons may change.
由冬入春
Winter to spring.
我的朋友 这实在不行
Honestly, amigo, this is impossible!
可是我爱你
But I love you
直到时间的
until the end…
尽头
…of time.
无论发生什么
Come what may,
无论发生什么
come what may,
我都会一直爱你
I will love you
直到生命的最后一刻
until my dying day.
突然这个世界
Suddenly, the world
变得如此完美
seems such a perfect place.
亲爱的 那有一只小青蛙
My dear, a little frog!
突然间它变得
Suddenly, it moves
-总能如此的优雅 -总能如此的优雅
– With such a perfect grace. – With such a perfect grace.
-忽然我的生命 -忽然我的生命
– Suddenly my life doesn’t – Suddenly my life doesn’t
-有了意义 -有了意义
– seem such a waste. – seem such a waste.
-一切因你而转动 -一切因你而转动
– It all revolves around you. – It all revolves around you.
-再也没有不可攀登 -再也没有不可攀登
– And there’s no mountain -And there’s no mountain
-的高山 -的高山
– too high. – too high.
-没有不可逾越的河 -没有不可逾越的河
– No river too wide. – No river too wide.
-唱着这首歌♥我会 -唱着这首歌♥我会
– Sing out this song and I’ll be – Sing out this song and I’ll be
-来到你身边 -来到你身边
– there by your side. – there by your side.
-即使乌云密布 -即使乌云密布
– Storm clouds may gather, – Storm clouds may gather,
-星辰陨落 -星辰陨落
– and stars may collide. – and stars may collide.
我还是爱你
But I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
-直到 -直到
– until the end. – until the end.
-永远 -永远
– Of time. – Of time.
-无论怎样 -无论怎样
– Come what may, – Come what may,
-我会爱你 -我会爱你
– I will love you. -I will love you.
魔法锡塔尔琴手从屋顶落下说
The magical sitar player falls from the roof and says:
你将学习到的最美好的东西
“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn…
就是去爱以及被爱
…is just to love and be loved in return.”
这结局真蠢
This ending is silly.
为什么歌♥伎会选择穷酸的作家
Why would the courtesan go for the penniless writer?
错了 是那个锡塔尔琴手
Whoops. I mean, sitar player.
无论怎样
Come what may,
我会爱你
I will love you.
无论怎样
Come what may,
是的 我会爱你
Yes, I will love you.
无论怎样
Come what may,
我会爱你
I will love you
直到我死去的那天
till my dying day.
我不喜欢这个结局
I don’t like this ending.
不喜欢这个结局吗 我亲爱的公爵
Don’t like the ending, my dear Duke?
为什么歌♥伎会选
Why would the courtesan choose…
一个穷酸的锡塔尔琴手而不是
…A penniless sitar player over the maharajah…
能给予她一生富贵的王公
…who is offering a lifetime of security?
那才是真爱
That’s real love.
一旦锡塔尔琴手的肉♥欲♥得到满足
Once the sitar player has satisfied his lust…
他就会离开歌♥伎 什么也不留下
…he will leave the courtesan with nothing.
我建议最后 歌♥伎选择了王公
I suggest that in the end, the courtesan choose the maharajah.
但是 但是 对不起
But, but…. Sorry.
抱歉 但这样的结局不符合波西米亚的理想
Sorry, but that ending does not uphold the Bohemian ideals of…
真理 美好 自♥由♥
…truth, beauty, freedom…
我才不在乎你们那些荒谬的信条
I don’t care about your ridiculous dogma!
为什么歌♥伎不该选择王公啊
Why shouldn’t the courtesan choose the maharajah?
因为她不爱你
Because she doesn’t love you!

Him.
是他 她不爱
Him. She doesn’t love….
她不爱他
She doesn’t love him.
现在我明白了
Now I see.
西德勒先生
Monsieur Zidler.
结局会重写
This ending will be rewritten…
歌♥伎最终选择了王公
…with the courtesan choosing the maharajah…
那首秘密的情歌♥也不用了
…and without the lovers’ secret song.
明天早上排练
It will be rehearsed in the morning,
准备好晚上的首演
ready for the opening tomorrow night.
我亲爱的公爵 那不太可能
My dear Duke, that will be quite impossible.
哈罗德
Harold.
可怜的公爵受委屈了
The poor Duke is being treated appallingly.
让这些傻作家沉浸在他们的想象之中
These silly writers let their imaginations run away with them.
你和我为什么不
Why don’t you and I…
一起共进晚餐
…have a little supper?
然后
Then afterwards…
我们可以让西德勒先生
…we can let Monsieur Zidler
知道我们会选哪一个结局
know how we would prefer the story to end.
谢谢你 伊丽莎白
Thank you, Elizabeth.
我不要你和他上♥床♥
I don’t want you to sleep with him.
他会毁了一切
He could destroy everything.
这是为了我们
It’s for us.
你保证过的
You promised.
你保证过你不会嫉妒
You promised me you wouldn’t be jealous.
不会有事的
It will be all right.
会的
Yes, it will.
-他在等了 -不 不
– He’s waiting. – No. No.
无论
Come
怎样
what may,
无论怎样
come what may,
为了保全所有人她去了塔楼
She had gone to the tower to save us all.
而我们
And for our part…
除了等待什么也不能做
…we could do nothing but wait.
我亲爱的公爵 希望没有让你等太久
My dear Duke. I hope I have not kept you waiting.
不用担心 莎士比亚 你会得偿所愿的
Don’t worry, Shakespeare. You’ll get your ending.
等到公爵得到他
Once the Duke gets his…
想要的
…end in.
妮妮 别 别
Nini. No, no.
把你的手拿开
You keep your hands off me!
永远不要爱上一个出♥卖♥♥♥自己身体的女人
Never fall in love with a woman who sells herself.
从没有过好结局
It always ends bad!
那小子对我有着可笑的痴迷
The boy has a ridiculous obsession with me.
我放纵他只是因为看重他的才华
I mean, I indulge his fantasy because he’s talented.
我们需要他 只要等到明天而已
We need him. But only until tomorrow night.
我们在布宜诺斯艾利斯的的
We have a dance…
妓院有一出舞蹈
…in the brothels of Buenos Aires.
讲的是
It tells the story…
一个妓♥女♥
…of a prostitute…
和一个男人
…and a man…
坠入爱河
…who falls in love…
的故事