所以 请举杯 祝这对新人天长地久
So, cheers, and long live the bride and groom.
请允许我再说一句
One more thing, if I may.
哪有搞政♥治♥的看到话筒不嘴痒的
What politician can resist a microphone?
作为新郎的父亲
As father of the groom,
我想花点时间感谢主婚人
I’d like to take a moment to thank our host.
我第一次见到米格尔·安赫尔时
When I first met Miguel Ángel,
他除了一把手♥枪♥ 一块警徽 一无所有
all he had to his name was a pistol and a badge
手♥枪♥还是找别人借钱买♥♥的
and someone had to loan him the money for the gun.
作为鲁道夫的朋友
As Rodolfo’s friend,
这家伙曾爱护着 保护着我儿子
this man loved and protected my son
视如己出
like his own.
因此 我一直很感激
For that, I have always been grateful.
现在 我站在他华丽的酒店里
Now, standing here tonight in his beautiful hotel,
看着他现在的模样
seeing the man he’s become,
看着他功成名就
and the success he’s achieved…
我又无比自豪
I’m also proud. Beyond measure.
让我们举杯
Let’s raise a glass.
敬我们的老朋友
To my old friend,
瓜达拉哈拉的后起之秀
one of Guadalajara’s rising stars,
米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo.
敬我的教父
For my godfather!
奇奇 她要生了
Kiki, she’s in labor.
-她在哪儿 -在手术室 这边走
– Where is she? – In the operating room. This way.
你不能进来
Hey, you can’t be in here.
-没关系 他是我丈夫 -亲爱的
– It’s okay. He’s my husband. – Hey, baby.
拜托让他先把自己洗洗干净
He has to clean and wash, please.
你真美
You look beautiful.
我爱你 宝贝 我爱你
I love you, baby. I love you.
跳支舞
Dance?
别看她 我在跟你说话呢
Don’t look at her. I’m talking to you.
抱歉老兄 我先来的 可以吗
Sorry, man. I just beat you to it. Shall we?
看来你的问题解决了
Looks like your problems got resolved.
多亏一位朋友的建议
Took a friend’s advice.
谢谢你 一切都多谢了
Thank you, sir. For everything.
拨十万美金给其他州长
$100,000 for the other governors.
再拨二十万美金给我
$200,000 for me.
我的建议不是免费的
My advice isn’t free.
我的友谊也不是免费的
Neither is my friendship.
今晚把钱送到我们的房♥间里
Have the money delivered to our rooms tonight.
不然你以为怎样
What did you think?
你不过是买♥♥了一家酒店 几家银行
Just because you bought a hotel, a few banks,
规矩是不会变的
doesn’t change how things work.
也无法改变这身金装下的那个人
Or who you are under that suit.
别忘了你到底是谁
Don’t forget who you really are.
做事的规矩就是这样
This is how business is done…
我的孩子
my son.
这混帐东西需要看清楚我的脸
This motherfucker needs to see my face.
我给玛利亚打了电♥话♥ 她负责照顾小奇奇
I called Maria so she could take care of Kikito.
安东尼奥送我来的医院
And Antonio brought me.
她想自己开车来 我没让
She wanted to drive herself here, but I didn’t let her.
他提早降生了
He came early.
按日期他这会儿应该还没出生才对
He wasn’t supposed to be born yet.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事 你还是来了呀
It’s okay. You’re here.
我去给玛利亚打个电♥话♥ 等会回来
I’m going to call Maria. I’ll be back.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧我儿子
Look at my boy.
他想出来就出来了
He came out when he wanted to.
够倔 真像他爸
Stubborn. Like his dad.
单位那边都不知道你之前去了哪儿
Work didn’t know where you were.
要不要跟他们联♥系♥一下
You want to check in with them?
不用 我就想在这坐一会
Nah, I just want to sit here a while.
陪陪我的宝贝儿子
With my baby boy.
-苏西 他在吗 -在 恭喜啊 奇奇
– Hey, Suzy. Is he in? – Ye Congratulations, Kiki.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
长官
Sir.
这是我亲自摘的 在城北200多英里的地方
I picked this myself, 200 miles north of the city.
空中灭毒项目纯粹是狗屁
The eradication program is bullshit.
高层知道吗
The brass know that?
天 我才不知道他们知道什么
Christ. I don’t know what they know.
-那片种植园大到从外太空都能看到 -我相信你
– You can see it from outer space. – I believe you.
可你要是再蠢到
But if you ever do something as stupid
一个人跑过去
as going up there alone again,
你就收收东西 我请你滚回家
you can pack your shit, ’cause I’m sending you home.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-沙漠毒品吗 -是
– Desert dope? – Yep.
我想告诉你的
I tried to tell you.
各方都参与了 包括联邦安♥全♥局♥
Everyone’s involved. The DFS.
哈里斯科警♥察♥局 各方
Jalisco P.D. Everyone.
再加上负责空中灭毒项目的人
You add whoever’s running the eradication program,
我们发现了一个大阴谋
we got ourselves a conspiracy.
那个大阴谋团伙昨晚办了个超级豪华派对
Well, that conspiracy threw itself one hell of a party last night.
我从婚礼摄像那里买♥♥下来的这些照片
I bought these off the wedding photographer.
参加派对的有
We got ourselves…
州长 参议员
governors, senators,
还有些大人物 比如联邦安♥全♥局♥首脑
brand-name big shots like the head of the DFS…
锡那罗亚的人♥渣♥
and a who’s who of Sinaloan dirt-bags.
我从没见过这么多混♥蛋♥齐聚一堂
I’ve never seen so many assholes under one roof.
有人把他们团结起来了
Someone is making them all sing in tune.
把毒品业务做成了一个巨大的集团
Running dope like it’s a corporation.
好吧 那这个大集团的领导者是谁呢
All right, well, who’s our Lee Iacocca then?
这个人是谁 被奉承的这个瘦子
Who’s that guy? The skinny dude getting his ass kissed?
锡那罗亚人
Sinaloan.
酒店的主人 城里还有些别的产业
Owned the hotel, plus a bunch of other shit in the town,
他绝对就是这出戏里的”帕德里诺”
and he was definitely the El Padrino at this thing.
也就是教父
The Godfather.
-他叫什么 -米格尔·费力克斯·加利亚多
– What’s his name? – Miguel Félix Gallardo.
就是他
That’s him.
我们要找的人
That’s our guy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!