我不知道
I don’t know, man.
我一个人都不认识
I didn’t recognize anyone.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
现在请带我去看医生吧
Now, please, get me to a doctor.
不行 我知道你对我们隐瞒了信息
No, man. You’re holding out on us, I know it.
给我个名字就好
Just give me a name.
给我个名字 我就找人来救你
Just give me a name, and I will get you some help.
我不能
I can’t.
你觉得如果你透露了 他们会杀了你
Do you think they’re gonna kill you if you talk?
再不开口 你一个小时之内就会失血过多而死
You are going to bleed to death in under an hour if you don’t.
你没有选择
You don’t have a choice.
给我个名字
Give me a name.
苏诺 罗本·苏诺·阿尔赛
Zuno. Rubén Zuno Arce.

Who?
苏诺
Zuno.
我们下手的地方是他的房♥产
He owned the house where we did it.
他跟所有人都有来往
He knew everybody.
你知道这个苏诺吗
You know this Zuno guy?
知道 他是个有钱的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he’s some rich asshole.
人脉很广
Very connected.
跟政♥府♥高♥官♥有往来
Related to people high up in the government.
好吧 兄弟
All right, man.
你做得很好
You done good.
现在我们要找人来救你
We’re gonna get you some help now.
好吗 坚持住
All right? You hang in there.
我们得到了一个名字 -他还活着吗
We got a name. – Is he alive?
勉强算是
Barely.
我们必须要找人救他
We gotta get him some help.
我们该把他扔到随便哪里的小水沟里
What we ought to do is dump him in a ditch somewhere.
绝不可能
Not a fucking chance.
他给了我们想要的信息 现在我们给他找个医生
He gave us what we needed, now we get him to a doctor.
拜托 沃尔特 兄弟
Come on, Walt, man.
无论这个人做过什么 我们都不能杀了他
We can’t kill this guy, no matter what he’s done.
好吧
Okay.
真♥他♥妈♥”好极了”
Fucking great.
我们的贵客在这里躲着啊
And here is the guest of honor.
我认为你一直都是这里的贵客
I think you’re always the guest of honor here.
当然
Sure.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为我♥干♥这行很久了
Because I’ve been doing this a long time.
我们在东部打造出的成果远比不上
What we’ve built here in the East is nowhere near
你在全国其他地方开创的一切
what you’ve built in the rest of the country.
但这里有我需要的一切
But it has all that I need.
我不需要的一概没有
And none of what I don’t.
你向我和我的人提出的合作要求
What you’re asking of me, of my people…
事关重大
is a big deal.
我们不是野蛮人
We aren’t barbarians.
我知道这点
I know that.
那正是我在这里的原因
That’s why I’m here.
听着 米格尔·安赫尔
Look, Miguel Ángel,
鸦♥片♥生意让我们获益颇丰
the opium business has been good to us.
在美国有很多的利润和可靠的顾客
Lots of profits and reliable users in the States.
他们大多数都很不受欢迎
Most of them “Undesirables.”
黑人
Blacks.
退伍军人
Former soldiers.
政♥府♥完全不在乎的人
People the government doesn’t give a shit about.
因此 美国人较容易对这种犯罪睁只眼闭只眼
It makes it easier for the Americans to look the other way.
但是可♥卡♥因♥
But cocaine?
怎么 吓到美国人了
What? Scares the Americans?
胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
吓到美国人的是他们对可♥卡♥因♥疯狂的爱
What scares the Americans is how much they love it.
他们痴迷于那东西
They’re obsessed with that shit.
美国会得到他们的可♥卡♥因♥
America will get its cocaine.
不管是什么方式 最好是通过我们得到
One way or another. Better that it’s through us.
我们
Us?
我们
Us?
我侄子喜欢可♥卡♥因♥
My nephew likes cocaine.
他才不在乎那些因吸食可♥卡♥因♥去世的名人呢
He doesn’t care that famous people are killing themselves on it.
他喜欢那带来的利润 谁不喜欢呢
He likes the margins, you know? How can you not?
但你知道为什么我们从来不投身进去吗
But do you know why we never got into it?
就因为像你这样的人
Because of people like you.
我们看到你对你的合作伙伴做了什么
We saw what you did to your partners,
更别提你对竞争对手的所为了
let alone your competitors.
现在你邀请我们入伙
And now you’re inviting us in?
所以我不得不自问 为何我有幸被挑中呢
So I have to ask myself, “Why am I so lucky?”
白色风暴就要来了
A white storm is coming.
他们会试图阻止它 但是那注定会失败
They will try to stop it, but they will fail.
加勒比走廊要永远关闭了
The Caribbean corridor is closing forever.
没有人能改变这一点
No one can change that.
当它关闭时 我们就会成为唯一的通道
When that happens, we will be the only way in.
把你的东部网络改成可♥卡♥因♥业务…
With your eastern network repurposed for cocaine…
妈的
fuck…
我们可以充分获利
we can take full advantage.
你需要什么
What do you need?
联盟
A union.
可♥卡♥因♥越多赚得越多
More cocaine means more money.
要形成垄断
A fucking monopoly.
我们来掌控话语权
Where we set the terms.
更多的钱意味着…
More money means–
未来 -没错
The future. – Good.
那过去呢
What about the past?
比如
For example,
关于卡马雷纳探员的事
the thing with the agent, Camarena.
我在国境线那边有很多朋友
I have a lot of people on the other side of the border.
他们不会喜欢看到我…
They won’t like me being in business with…
和杀了他们自己人的人做生意
someone who killed one of theirs.
我怎么和他们解释
What do I tell them?
告诉他们所有人都知道的事情
Tell them what everyone already knows…
该为此负责的人已经进监狱了
the men responsible are behind bars.
那只能应付不在乎真♥相♥的人
That might work with people who don’t care about the truth.
告诉他们还有大把的钱可以赚
Tell them that there is more money to be made.

Money?
仅此而已吗
Is that all?
你有钱 米格尔·安赫尔 我有钱 他们也有钱
You have money, Miguel Ángel. I have money. They have money.
你说有更多的钱
You’re talking about more money.
但我并不愿意付出相应的代价
At a cost that I’m not willing to pay.
我很遗憾你来此浪费了你的时间
I’m sorry that you wasted your time.
坐下
Sit down!
你想知道我需要什么 是吧
You want to know what I need, right?
好 我来告诉你 胡安先生
Okay, then, I’ll tell you, Don Juan.
我需要筹码
I need leverage.
我看到了你想让我看到的
I saw what you wanted me to see.
简直棒极了 你是怎么说的
It’s fucking great. What did you say?
“他朋友们的爱和尊重”
“The love and respect of his friends.”
美国人上演了一出好戏 你已经完全掌控了他们
The Americans put on a good show. You have them in your pocket.
非常了不起
Impressive.
但别装傻 胡安先生
But don’t act stupid, Don Juan.
你只是个小人物
You’re small-time.
我也是
And so am I.
你告诉我
You told me…
是我带领我的人♥民♥和联盟走出黑暗
that I brought my people, my federation, out of the darkness.
这倒是没错 但是黑暗依然在那里
Well, that’s true. But the darkness is still there.
如果哥伦比亚人得逞了
And if the Colombians have their way,
我们就会立刻回到黑暗里
we would slide back into it.
我们所有人 包括你和你的那些朋友们
All of us. You too. With all your friends.
你的人♥民♥ 互相捅刀
Your people. Chopping each other to bits.
这个国家距离混乱只有一步之遥
This whole country is one step away from chaos.
认为自己能够单干的独♥立♥运营者
A fucking free-for-all of independent operators
可以为所欲为
who think they can go it alone.
哥伦比亚人爱死这种情况了
And the Colombians love it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!