That is, unless you’re scared.
我听说他给自己办了个生日派对
I heard he threw himself a birthday party.
没有邀请我
Didn’t invite me.
也要求你们全都参加了
Made you all attend too.
像农民一样
Like peasants.
兄弟 我觉得你或许应该下楼来
Bro, I think maybe you should come downstairs.
听着 费利克斯没因为
Look, the only reason Félix
我们反抗他而杀了我的唯一缘由
didn’t kill me for the move we made against him
就是他还需要我
is because he still needs me.
他没有杀了你的唯一缘由
The only reason he didn’t kill you…
是因为你对他来说什么都不是
is because you don’t matter in the slightest to him.
为了你好 我会当做这次对话没有发生过
For your sake, I’m going to pretend we never had this conversation.
你可以原路返回
You can go out the way you came in.
不要让别人看到你
Don’t let anyone see you.
把担架拿来
Bring the stretcher!
我们给你们带了份礼物
We brought you a present.
为你的家人举杯
A toast, to your family.
为鲜血和把我们维系在一起的纽带
To blood and the ties which bond us.
干杯
Cheers!
也敬弗朗西斯科·阿力拉诺·费利克斯
And to Francisco Arellano Félix,
他可是加州监狱体系里
who sucked more dicks than any inmate
有史以来给人舔屌♥最多的囚犯
in the history of the California prison system!
怎么了
What?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker!
谢谢 -不客气 先生
Thank you. – You’re welcome, sir.
欢迎回来 老大
Welcome back, boss.
谈得顺利吗
It go well?
顺利 非常顺利
It did. Very.
太好了
Good.
夫人吃饭了吗
Did the señora eat yet?
她带阿玛莉亚和几个朋友去库埃纳瓦卡过夜了
She took Amalia to Cuernavaca for the night with some friends.
好的
Good.
您要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不 不用了
No, I’m good.
好的 晚安
Okay. Good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!