我在忙一些非常重要的事 所以
I’m working on something really big here, so…
好 我很高兴
Good, I’m… I’m glad.
沃尔特 那很好 听着
Walt, that’s… that’s good. Listen…
我打电♥话♥是因为
the reason I was calling is, um…
有一个职位空缺
a position opened up.
在圆石城的一所医院
At the hospital out in Round Rock.
真是好消息 但有点远吧
That’s great news. It’s a little far, isn’t it?
是啊 那个…
Yeah, uh…
我跟丹尼要搬走了
Me and Danny are moving.
你要卖♥♥掉房♥子吗
You’re selling the house?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我…
All right, well, I’d…
真的很想回去看看 可能
really like to come by there, you know, maybe…
趁你出♥售♥之前再在格雷格的房♥间里待一阵
spend some more time in Greg’s space before you let it go.
我们已经卖♥♥出去了 所以你只能现在来
Well, we sold it, so it’d have to be now.
你们搬得比较急 要怎…
You’re moving quickly. What…
格雷格的东西怎么处理
What’d you do with all of Greg’s things?
我…能捐的都捐了
I, uh… donated what I could and, um…
我打算带走几样东西
you know, a couple things I’m taking with me.
听我说 我…
Listen, I…
我这么说可能会很伤人 沃尔特
I knew hearing this would hurt, Walt. I’m…
对不起 我不想伤到你
I’m sorry. I don’t mean for it to.
但是
But…
我们讨论过这件事 不是吗
we talked about this, right?
我要开始新生活了
I need to move on.
是时候了
It’s time.
如果我开扯到你家 看不到你们两个
It’s just gonna be really tough driving by your place
站在房♥前 我一定会很难受
and not seeing the two of you guys out front.
沃尔特 你已经…
Look, Walt, you’ve been…
你已经折磨自己很久了
You’ve been torturing yourself for a long time now.
或许也是时候…
Maybe it’s time that…
你该放下过去了
you let go of the past too.
我不想忘记他 继续我的生活
I don’t want to forget him and get on with my life
就好像他去世了也完全无关紧要一样
like it doesn’t matter that he’s gone.
没人会这么想
And… nobody will.
沃尔特 无论你做什么 都无法让他复生
Listen, nothing that you do is gonna make him matter more, Walt.
他存在过已经足够了
He already does.
我该挂了 我…
Listen, I should go. I…
无论你在墨西哥做什么 我…
Whatever it is that you’re doing down there, I…
我希望你找到你寻觅的东西
I hope you find what you’re looking for.
我曾听说过一句话
A saying I heard once:
“当你走上复仇之路
“When you set out on a journey of revenge,
先挖两座坟”
dig two graves.”
如果要挖两座 为什么不挖十座
But if two, why not ten?
如果要挖十座 为什么不挖一百座
If ten, why not a hundred?
因为如果费利克斯曾经的所为无法让他自毁
Because if the past wasn’t going to catch up to Félix,
那就是时候采取行动了
then it was time to force its hand.
他们会一次性把货运掉 跟你猜测的一样
They’re all fucking coming at once, just like you thought.
我们已经谈过风险问题了
We’ve been over the risks.
但我还是希望说明一些事
But I want to be really clear on something.
这项工作的本质已经变了
This is no longer the same job you’ve been hired for.
我们没有支援
We have no support on this.
一旦出事 只能我们自己承担
Shit goes South out there, it’s on us.
相信我
Believe me,
你们拿到的那点报仇 不值得你们为此卖♥♥命
this ain’t worth the shitty stipend you’ve been getting paid.
你们当中一些人有孩子有家庭
Some of you got kids, families.
就因为你们曾帮我们执行监视任务
Just because you’ve been helping us run surveillance
甚至从小就知道那个混♥蛋♥
and have known this asshole your whole life,
并不意味着你们就被锁死在这项行动中了
doesn’t mean you’re locked in.
所以如果你们当中有人有所迟疑或紧张
So if any of you are feeling any hesitation or nervousness,
你们必须现在就告诉我
you need to tell me now.
这么做就能将费利克斯·加利亚多的整个行动打残吗
We do this, we cripple Félix Gallardo’s entire operation?
是的
Yes.
去他妈的紧张 我们再也不会有这样的机会了
Fuck being nervous. We’ll never get this chance again.
拜托 赶紧行动吧
Come on, let’s do this shit.
好的
Okay.
我们就把它打残吧
Let’s fucking cripple it.
哥伦比亚人来电♥话♥了
Colombians called.
墨西哥城
今天下午可以开始行动了
We’re set for this afternoon.
很好
Good.
今晚的行动也准备好了
We are ready for tonight.
你觉得其他那些广场听说这次运输的事了吗
The other plazas, you think they’ve heard about this shipment?
我毫不怀疑他们听到了些传言
Don’t doubt they’ve heard rumors.
那让我很担心
That worries me.
他们一直在挣扎
They’ve been struggling.
有他们帮助你去挽救选举…
And with them helping you with the election…
如果卡德纳斯赢了 那我们已经被逮捕了
If Cárdenas had won, we’d have all been arrested.
别被他们骗了 蓝人
Don’t let them fool you, Azul.
他们救我 等于也是在救他们自己
They saved themselves as much as they did me.
现在 我们把心思放在华雷斯那边吧
Right now, let’s focus on Juárez.
你或许应该找阿马多谈谈
You should maybe speak to Amado.
根据阿古拉所说 那孩子最近有点不对劲
From what Aguliar’s said, the kid seems a little off.
不 他一心扑在生意上
No. He’s all about business.
他叔叔被逮捕了 他却从未抱怨过
His uncle went down, and he never said shit.
但愿你是对的
I hope that you’re right.
嘿 蓝人
Hey, Azul.
你今天的意见很多啊
You got a lot of opinions today, man.
你在操心别的什么事吗
Something else on your mind?
你在拿我们的命赌
You’re gambling with our lives.
一旦出了任何差错
Something goes wrong,
死的不仅是你一个人
it isn’t just you.
我们都会陪葬
We all take the fall.
没错
That’s right.
你们都是跟着我崛起的
You all rose with me.
没有我 所有人都会完蛋
Without me, everyone is fucked.
但如果我们今晚能挺过去
But if we survive tonight,
准备好
brace yourself.
未来是我们的
The future is ours.
我会尽全力支持的
Well, I’m rooting for us.
欢迎来到恰帕斯
Welcome to Chiapas.
卡里洛·富恩特斯先生
Mr. Carillo Fuentes.
你还好吗
How are you?
你的披萨
Your pizza.
这是什么
What is this?
我需要你在这里签个字
I’ll need you to sign here.
怎么 是信不过我的话吗
What, can’t take me at my word?
都是狗屁官僚主义那一套
Bullshit bureaucracy.
我一直都更喜欢没有约束的丛林
I’ve always liked jungles.
跟大自然亲密接触真的很好
Being in touch with nature is nice.
我猜你建造这地方 弄出了很大的噪音啊
I imagine you made quite a bit of noise, building this place.
我真同情那些动物
I feel for the animals.
那些大型动物听到声音就逃了
The big ones left when they heard us.
只有蛇赖着不走
Only the snakes stayed.
就跟你一样
Like you.
哪架飞机将载我回家
Which of these saucepans will be taking me home?
那一架
That one.
有人给你送来了特别的问候 一个大大的吻
Someone sends you very special regards. And a big kiss.

Oh, fuck!
带着我的爱和敬意 回吻一个吧
Well, return the kiss with much love and respect.
听着
Listen…
这些可♥卡♥因♥都是高纯度的
that coke is prime quality.
所以你在飞机上可千万别吸
So don’t go sticking your nose in it.
祝你一路顺风
Good luck on the rest of your journey, then.
很荣幸与你合作 阿马多
Been a pleasure, Amado.
您的妻子到了
Your wife’s arrived.
好极了
Good.
正在楼下等您
Waiting for you downstairs.
准备好起飞了吗
Ready to fly?
你打算开哪一架飞机
Which one of these do you want to take?
都不 我就留在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!