None. I’m staying.
那谁来驾驶最后一架飞机
Then who’s going to fly the last plane?
关你屁事 混♥蛋♥
None of your business, motherfucker.
我很高兴你来了
I’m glad you came.
毕竟你都派私人飞机去接了…
When someone sends a jet…
你看上去真美
You look beautiful.
对两个来自锡那罗亚的孩子来说算不错了
Not bad for two kids from Sinaloa.
走吧
Let’s go.
嘿 你在这里啊
Hey, there you are.
怎么了 一切都还好吗
What’s up? All good?
嗯 应该吧
Yeah, I guess so.
我就是琢磨不透一些事
Just something I can’t figure out.
什么事
What’s that?
你为什么叫我把追踪器又装回到飞机上了
Why’d you have me put the transponder back on that plane?
这地方棒极了 不是吗
This place is amazing, right?
你一直都希望能跻身这样的地方
Where you’ve always wanted to be.
让今晚成为可能的大功臣来了
And here’s the man that made tonight possible.
你还好吗
How are you?
我很高兴你能来
I’m glad you could join us.
当然要来的
Of course.
你一定是玛利亚吧 -是的
You must be María. – Yes.
你太可爱了 幸会 我是西西莉亚·罗沙里奥
You’re so cute. Pleasure to meet you. I’m Cecilia Rosario.
是我该觉得荣幸才对 这场宴会太美了
The pleasure is mine. What a beautiful party.
现在才开始而已
And we’ve only just begun.
没错
That’s right.
我领你们去你们的席位上
Let me show you to your table.
今晚真是一场盛会啊
What a show we’re all in for tonight.
看到那边那位白头发的人了吗
You see that gray-haired guy over there?
他叫汉克·冈萨雷斯
His name is Hank González.
他是在银行业发家的
He made his money in banking.
他喜欢飞机 有一支令人惊叹的飞机舰队
Fancies airplanes, has quite an impressive fleet.
不过他肯定还是会告诉你
Though he’ll still try and tell you
他真正的兴趣所在是教书育人
his real passion’s in teaching.
这边请
This way, please.
好了 各位都注意安全 我会通过耳机指示你们
All right, everybody be safe out there. I’ll be in your ear.
保持警惕 保住性命
Stay alert, you stay alive.
跟总统说话的是工程师卡洛斯·斯利姆
The person talking to the president is the engineer Carlos Slim.
他是在股市上发家致富的
He made a fortune in the stock market.
他被称作工人阶级的楷模
Known as a champion of the working man.
你们可以问问他 为什么一能盈利
So, you’d have to ask him why he sells all his companies
就把公♥司♥都卖♥♥掉
as soon as he can turn a profit.
那我们呢
And us?
我们今晚要假装成什么样的人
Who are we pretending to be tonight?
做真实的自己就好
Yourselves.
不需要再假装了
There’s no more pretending.
你们是这场宴会请的宾客
You’re friends of the party.
那才是最重要的
And that’s all that really matters.
这边请
This way, please.
一号♥飞机已经降落
Plane one is wheels down.
开始干活吧
Let’s get to work.
我很感激诸位今晚都能前来
I appreciate you all coming tonight.
为了这场宴会 穿上紧窄的西装
Squeezing into those beautiful outfits for us.
我知道这对一些人来说很不容易
For some of you, I know that wasn’t easy.
你们所有人 都对我的家族至关重要
All of you mean a great deal to my family.
我们感谢诸位的支持
We thank you for your support.
这场大选
The election…
比我们期望的要更惊险一些
was a little closer than we’d hoped.
但是最终
But in the end,
民♥主♥总是有办法选择自己的道路
democracy has a way of choosing its own path.
谢谢你们所有人 它选择了我们
Thanks to all of you, it’s chosen ours.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我觉得我哥哥想上来说几句
I think my brother’d like to say a few words.
欢迎总统先生
The president.
二号♥飞机正在降落
Plane two is wheels down.
一号♥飞机 货物状态如何
Plane one, what’s the status of the cargo?
就快卸完了
Almost done unloading.
动作快点
Well, hurry the fuck up.
今晚我环顾在座的各位
I look around this room tonight,
我看到的是各位功臣
and I see the faces of those responsible,
帮助我们获得胜利的功臣
responsible for our great victory.
基于这次胜利
And from that victory,
一个新世界将会诞生
a new world begins.
确定看到货物 上吧 各位
Affirmative on the product. Go, guys.
晚安 混♥蛋♥
Good evening, asshole.
我的朋友们 你们的付出一定会得到回报
My friends, your involvement will be rewarded.
因为我们一起
Because together,
我们迈出了第一步 带领这个国家走向第一世界
we take the first step, and join those in the first world.
我们共同坚信
United by the belief
必须推动改变 才能让我们的国家向前发展
that a change is necessary for our worlds to grow,
经济才能增长
for our economies to align.
请回话 各位
Talk to me out there, boys.
情况如何
How are we looking?
巨大的改变即将到来
A great change is on the horizon.
这一改变将让墨西哥能够与欧洲比肩
One that will see Mexico stand as one with Europe
与美国比肩
and the Americas.
今晚到场的诸位
And those of us sitting here tonight
将成为第一批繁荣发展的人
will be the first to prosper.
你们和我一起迈出了第一步
As you join me in taking the first step,
指引墨西哥进入21世纪
guiding Mexico into the 21st century,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
让我们一起举杯
join me in raising a glass…
庆祝即将完成的伟业
as we toast to the work yet to be done.
敬发展
To the growth…
敬繁荣
prosperity…
以及新墨西哥的解放
and liberation of a new Mexico!
新墨西哥的解放
Liberation of a new Mexico!
行动
Move!
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
所有人 立刻趴到地上
On the fucking ground, right now, all of you!
别逼我杀了你们 都别动
Don’t make me fucking kill you. Don’t move.
我叫你趴到地上
I said on the fucking ground!
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
天呐 这东西也太重了
Jesus. The weight of these things…
快点 我们赶紧搞完
Come on. Let’s get this done!
这他妈的也太重了
Fucking thing is too heavy.
嘿 沃尔特
Hey, Walt!
这不是可♥卡♥因♥
This isn’t coke!
找掩护 这是伏击
Take cover! It’s an ambush!
你还好吗 奥兹
You okay, Ossie?
不好 我们被当成靶子打
No, we’re fucking pinned!
我们得快转移
We gotta move!
转移去哪儿
Fucking go where?
我们跑去山林里
Let’s head to the mountain!
我们跑不到那里的
We’ll never make it!
不然我们还能怎么办
What the fuck else are we gonna do?
等下 沃尔特
Hey, Walt! Wait.
钥匙还插在货车上 对吧
The keys are in the truck, right?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
The fuck are you talking about?
反正我快要死了 兄弟
I’m fucking dying, man.
拜托 沃尔特 让我来吧
Please, Walt, let me fucking do this.
我能帮你们逃出去
I can help you make it out.
把我移进货车里
Get me in the truck.
拜托了
Please.
沃尔特 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Walt, what the fuck are you doing?
掩护我
Cover me!
阿玛特去哪了 -什么
Where’s Amat? – What?
他刚刚就跟在你身后
He was right behind you.

Fuck.
回安全屋去 我会跟你在那碰头
Go back to the safe house. I’ll meet you there.
兄弟 我们去找到阿玛特 一起回家
Dude, let’s get Amat and go the fuck home.
萨尔 这事都是我的责任

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!