But?
但是… 我得知道条件
But… I would like to know the terms.
什么条件
The terms?
你多久来看我一次
How often will you come here to visit me?
你想要多久我都行
As often as you like.
或者根本不来
Or never.
这是你家了
This is your home.
每个月有补贴吗
Is there a monthly stipend?
补贴
A stipend?
罗德里格斯先生 我18岁就嫁给了克劳迪奥·萨拉♥萨♥尔
Mr. Rodríguez, I married Claudio Salazar when I was 18 years old.
我那时什么都不懂
I knew nothing.
现在我得摆脱他的家人 要回我的儿子
Now I need to get away from his family, and I need my son back.
如果你能帮我…
If you could help me with that…
我能
I can.
那我接受
Then I accept.
很高兴你这么说
It’s great to hear that.
要不要休息一会
Why don’t you get some rest?
吃点东西
Eat something.
明早我把你儿子接过来
Tomorrow morning, I’ll send for your son.
怎么样
How does that sound?
很好
Good.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
时速50英里 你可以跳水里还能活下来
Fifty miles an hour, you could jump into water and survive.
-你不能把她留在车上 -你得把她留下 留在车上
– You can’t leave her on the bus. – I guess you do. You leave her on the bus.
不行
No.
-我会留下她 -你会吗
– I would leave her. – You would leave her?
好了 来吧
All right. Here we go.

Dan.
是我想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
妈的吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯
Gilberto fucking Rodríguez.

Fuck.
我♥操♥ 好吧
Oh, my fucking God. Okay.
-佩尼亚 -头儿 这是菲斯特
– Peña. – Boss, it’s Feistl.
-你♥他♥妈♥哪去了 -先生 我看到吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯了
– Where the fuck have you been? – Sir, I got eyes on Gilberto Rodríguez.
-你现在就在你眼前吗 -是
– You’re looking at him right now? – Yes.
下命令吧 我们可以把他拿下
Just say the word and we can take him down.
怎么行动 头儿
What’s the move, boss?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
你想抓吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯吗
You want to go after Gilberto Rodríguez?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!