本庭在此判你服刑 斯科菲尔德先生
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell.
你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯?
Why do you want to see Burrows
因为他是我哥哥
Because he’s my brother.
所以你就来这里陪他?
So you get yourself tossed into Fox River with him?
为了什么… 救他么?
To what? Save him?
不管陷害我的是谁
And whoever it was that set me up wants me
都是想尽快将我除掉
in the ground as quickly as possible.
听着 日子越接近
Look,the closer it gets,
我就越担心事情会被抖出来
the more I’m worried that the bottom will fall out of this whole thing.
这就是那个指控阿布鲁奇的混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch fingered Abruzzi.
有人发现了菲波纳奇
Someone found Fibonacci.
是谁
Who was this someone?
为什么要雇他
Why’d you hire him?
靠近你的朋友 更加靠近你的敌人
Keep your friends close,and your enemies closer.
约翰 你动我试试看
Hey, come at me, John
我你孙子跪地求饶
I’m coming after you.
我不信
I doubt it.
我要把你弄出去
I’m getting you out of here.
不可能
It’s impossible.
除非这地方是你自己设计的
Not if you designed the place it isn’t.
你看过蓝图了
You’ve seen the blueprints.
远不止如此
Better than that.
我已经纹在身上了
I’ve got ’em on me.
你的眼光总是放的很远
You’re anticipating every one of my moves three moves in advance.
简直是个战略家
You’re a hell of a strategist, fish.
想过回波士顿么
You ever think about Boston?
当然
Sure.
想再去看看么
Think you’ll ever see it again?
我已经60岁的老头了 还有60年的刑期
I’m a 60-year-old man with 60 years left on my ticket.
你是怎么想的?
What do you think?
我就打算走出去
I’m thinking about going.
偷偷摸摸的还是大摇大摆的
Well, there’s going and there’s going.
你指哪个呢
Which one do you mean?
你心里面认为的哪个
The one you think I mean.
怎么有你这样的 刚进来三天就想开溜了
Three days inside and he’s already thinking about turning rabbit.
你会习惯的
It’ll pass.
刚来的都这样
It always does.
现在有更重要的事值得关注
Got bigger things to worry about at the moment.
经验告诉我将有大事发生
I’ve been in here long enough to know it when I see it.
暴风雨前的宁静
The calm before the storm.
黑人和白人即将开战了
Whites and blacks are going at each other real soon here.
人人选择自己的归属 然后便是血流成河
Everybody chooses sides and a lot of guys bleed.
为什么呢
There a reason?
就像不能把猫和狗关在一起
Same reason you don’t put cats and dogs in the same cage.
他们是天生的死对头
They don’t get along.

Hm.
怎么了
What?
马桶冲不了水了
Toilet won’t flush.
那么
So?
只有一种可能
Means only one thing, fish.
这样你就无法冲走违♥禁♥品♥
You can’t flush your contraband.
我们没什么可担心的
We got nothing to worry about.
那只是你
Says who?
桌子下面
Under the table
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
防身用的 赶快把它藏起来
It’s insurance, white boy. Now dump it.
把门打开
Open it.
这样看来
So,
用来充当种族骚动的武器么
tooling up for the race riot, are we?
把它交给我
Hand it over.
黑白之战
Huh. Rughead and the Billy.
那么你站在哪一边呢 小嫩鸡
Which side are you on, anyhow, fish?
都不是 长官
That would be neither, boss.
或许你会在户外活动时带上它
Maybe you’re gonna go extracurricular with it, then.
用它来伤害狱警也说不定
Stick a CO, maybe.
有什么问题么 副警长
Is there a problem here, deputy?
找到一把匕♥首♥
Got a shank in here.
是你的么
Is this yours?
看你也不像是说谎的
You’re not a good liar.
苏克雷 去禁闭室
Come on, Sucre. You’re going to the SHU.
去别的地方看看 副警长
Move along.Deputy
这间牢房♥的事情还没处理完呢
I’m not done shaking this cell down yet.
我说让你去别的地方看看
I said move along.
有老头子为你撑腰啊
In the old man’s back pocket, are you?
我告诉你 小嫩鸡
Well, I got news for you, fish.
白天这里也许他说了算
He may run this place during the day,
但是晚上却由我管
but I run it during the night.
迈克尔 和我说说你的计划
What the hell were you thinking, Michael?
我们怎么出去?
How are we doing it?
医务室
The infirmary.
医务室
Infirmary.
那里是保安系统的最薄弱环节
It’s the weakest link in the security chain.
一旦我拿到 方纳克
If I get that PUGNAC,
我就能得到所有的一切
I’ll get all the access I need.
方纳克 是什么东西
What the hell’s a PUGNAC?
降低我的胰岛素指标 看上去就像得了糖尿病
It lowers my insulin levels to the point that I’m hyperglycemic.
只要医生认为我患有糖尿病
As long as the good doctor thinks I’m diabetic,
我就有时间在那里做一切我想做的
I’ll have time there to do what I need to do.
那是什么
Which is?
一些琐碎的工作
A little work.
一些准备工作
A little prep for your arrival.
无论如何 这就是我的办法
That’s the idea, anyway.
办法
The idea?
拿到 方纳克 需要费点力气 仅此而已
There’s a little hitch in getting the PUGNAC.
他们是不会在药房♥里卖♥♥这个药的
They don’t exactly stock it at the commissary.
费了半天劲就为了拿那几片药
This thing’s riding on a bunch of pills?
咱俩谈话的时候已经有人在想办法了
Someone’s working on it as we speak.
这时候相信一个黑人狱友 可不是什么明智之举 迈克尔
Now’s not the time to trust a black inmate.
我们的关系和种族无关
Our relationship transcends race.
在这里没有什么能够超越种族歧视
Nothing transcends race in here.
我不能让你这么做
I can’t let you do it.
好好表现 三年后你就会离开这里了
Good behaviour,you’re outta here in three years.
应该比那个早的多
Gonna be a whole lot sooner then that.
根本行不通
It can’t be done.
根本行不通 迈克尔
Can’t be done, Michael.
没有人能从 狐狸河监狱 逃出去
No one’s ever broken out of Fox River.
一切都在掌握之中
Every step’s already been mapped out.
包括所有的可能性
Every contingency.
所有的可能
Every contingency?
虽然你有这地方的蓝图
You may have the blueprints of this place,
但有一样东西你是无法控制的 那就是人
but there’s one thing those plans can’t show you…people,
阿布鲁奇 那样的人
Guys like Abruzzi.
你显然是看错他们了 他们迟早会对付你的
You so much as look at these guys the wrong way, they’ll cut you up.
对这些人而言
As far as these guys are concerned,
我只不过是另一名虚度光阴囚犯
I’m just a con doing his time,
不会有什么问题的
staying out of trouble.
在这里不是你找麻烦 而是麻烦主动找你
You don’t gotta look for trouble. It finds you.
他们找上门来时 我们早已远走高飞了
And when it does, we’ll be long gone.
你简直疯了
This is madness.
你连牢房♥都出不去
You can’t get outta your cell.
并非如此
Not true.
什么 你有钥匙
What, you got a key?
差不多吧
Something like that.
坐错地方了 小嫩鸡
For the brothers at my side,Fish
这里是帝博格的地盘
Belongs to T-Bag.

Who?
你说话最好放尊重点 小嫩鸡
You best speak with respect, Fish.
这家伙在巴马时绑♥架♥了不少孩子
Man kidnapped half a dozen boys and girls down in ‘Bama,
先奸后杀
raped ’em and killed ’em.
先杀后奸也说不定
Wasn’t always in that order, either.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!