No swelling, so there’s no sign of infection
再打十天抗生素
I’ll keep you on antibiotics for ten days.
你就会没事了
You should be good.
迈克尔 你要明白
Michael .You will understand
按照规矩 我要向上面报告
By law I must file a report
如果我知道囚犯之间有些什么
If I feel there has been prisoner misconduct?
这伤绝不可能是
There’s no way this injury happened
意外踏上一把除草剪刀造成的
By stepping on a blade in a garden shed.
你报告上去 事情对我而言会变得更糟
If you file the report,things could get a lot worse.
现在还不够糟
They’re not already?
比起他们能做的 这已经算好的了
Not compared to what they could be
我有不少敌人
I’ve made some enemies

Yeah
害怕吗
You scared?
好吧
Men. OK
我想你肯定会害怕
Here’s what I think. I think you are scared.
如果不害怕那不正常
And you wouldn’t be human
在这样的地方
If you weren’t scared in a place like this.
我小的时候 晚上总是睡不着
When I was young, I couldn’t sleep at night
总觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我
Because I thought there was a monster in the closet
我哥哥对我说
But my brother told me
门后面什么也没有 只有你的恐惧
There wasn’t anything in the closet but fear,
那不是真实的
And fear wasn’t real.
恐惧没有形态
He said it wasn’t made of anything.
只是空气
It was just… air.
他还说
Not even that
你必须要面对它
He said you just have to face it
打开那扇门 怪物就会消失不见
You just have to open that door,and the monster would disappear.
你哥哥是一个聪明人
Your brother sounds like a smart man
是的
He is.
虽然在这里
In here, though
你勇敢的打开了门
You face your fear, you open that door,
但你发现后面还有一百扇门你要打开
And there’s a hundred more doors behind it
而且门后的怪物
And the monsters that are hiding behind them
全部都是真实的
Are all real
如果你愿意 我可以申请把你送去文书区
If you want,I could recommend you be sent to ad seg
和一群强♥奸♥犯和小偷在一起
With the rape victims and the snitches.
这样可以保证你的安全
It would keep you safe.
谢谢
Thanks
我宁愿自己面对那群怪物
but I think I’d like to face the monsters on my own
抽完烟了
Have a good smoke?
我不抽烟
I don’t smoke
希望没有吓到你
Didn’t mean to startle you.
我是 凯勒曼 探员 特情局的
Special Agent Kellerman, Secret Service.
我们被告知
We’ve been informed that
你得到了一份保安录像的复本
you obtained a copy of the surveillance tape
是林肯布罗斯一案的重要证据
Entered as evidence in the Burrows trial.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with that?
我们只是来了解一下
We’re just following up
是不是公共资料法有什么更改
Has there been an amendment to the Freedom of Information Act that
我还不知道
I’m not aware of?
你知道当一个死囚
When a prisoner gets
即将行刑之前
close to the end of his time on death row
总是有很多无谓的努力
There’s a lot of last-minute…
抱歉 我不明白
I’m sorry.I don’t understand
是什么引起特情局的关注
Why this would be a problem for the Secret Service
没有
It’s not
只是这案子的判决绝对勿庸置疑
The prosecution made its case far beyond any reasonable doubt
而我们清楚我们抓对了人
and we know that we have the right man
不过 万一你有可能找到
That being said, if you come across anything
证明犯人无罪的证据
That could shed some light on his innocence,
-我们会全力提供协助 -听起来不错
-I’m offering my help. -Sounds great
感谢你特意告诉我这些
I really appreciate you coming by
你有名片吗 凯勒曼 探员
Do you have a card, Agent Kellerman?
当然
Of course.
随时给我电♥话♥
Don’t hesitate to call.
当然
Thanks
莱提莎
Leticia
-塞巴斯蒂安 很抱歉 -你在哪里
-Sebastian, I’m so sorry. -Where are you?
对不起 现在不是时候
This isn’t the time. I’m sorry
已经是约定时间 我现在接待室
This is the time. I’m at the reception hall.
中介来了
The coordinator is here
卖♥♥家也到了
the vendors is too
听着 我非常抱歉
Look, I-I’m just…I’m sorry
现在不方便说话
I-I can’t talk right now
我们把他整条腿卸掉好了
I say we take his whole foot.
我们可以把他的四肢都砍掉
We could cut off all his limbs
但他还是不会说一个字
He still wouldn’t talk
痛苦有时不能解决问题
Pain is not the answer here.
或者只有披头士乐队是对的
Maybe the Beatles were right after all
我们需要的只是爱
Maybe all you need is love
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你觉得我在做什么 在收拾东西
What does it look like? I’m rolling it up
你不能这样做
You can’t do this
我不会参与你的疯狂计划
I’m done with your reindeer games
我要去一个普通的 正常的牢房♥
I’m gonna transfer to a nice,quiet cell with a normal cellie
去一个不会把我毁掉的地方
One that doesn’t screw my entire life up
听着
Look
对你失去权利我很抱歉
I’m sorry about your conjugals
如果你现在离开
But if you go now…
不要这样 拜托
Don’t do this. Please
听我说
Listen to me, fish.
我只有16个月
I got 16 months
我还有未婚妻在外面
I got a fiance to think about
如果我做这样的事
I get caught with a hole in my wall
我要再过五年才能看见外面的世界
I don’t get to see the real world for another five years
走吧 苏克雷
Let’s go, Sucre
我不会这样做
I can’t do that
凡事总有解决的办法 我们可以商量
There is a solution. We can work it out.
对不起 小嫩鸡
Sorry, fish
可以问个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你为何不愿意
Why have you denied
让家人和至爱陪你走最后一程
any family or loved ones to be there for you in the end?
为何要让他们看着我死去
Why would I let them watch me die?
我已经带来很多痛苦
I’ve caused them enough pain.
也许并不是他们看着你死去
Maybe it’s not about them watching you die.
你意思是我看着他们好好活着
Maybe it’s about me watching them live.
-让我因此内心煎熬 -不是的
-That the final torture? -No
在你离开这个世界的时候
It’s about how you want to leave this world.
你希望最后带走怎样的影像
What’s the last image you want to take with you?
一个陌生人
A stranger?
想对那边的小朋友做什么
Got an issue with our little friend over there?
不需要你同意
You don’t need consent
这跟你没什么关系
You don’t give the green light.
这里的所有事情都需要我的同意
Everything in here runs through me.
你知道的
You know that.
梅·塔格 就是因为他才死了
May Tag’s in the ground because of that piece of detritus
所以你要他偿还
So now you want him
用他剩下的每一天
Every day for the rest of his bid.
似乎英雄所见略同
Seems you and I have something in common
进去
Get in!
放松点 小嫩鸡
Easy, now, fish
不要让大家都不好过
Don’t make this any harder than it needs to be
下面我们将会有些安排
It’s time we came to an arrangement
你不反对吧
Don’t you think?
我在想怎样把你的内脏狠狠地取出
You know, I was thinking I was gonna gut you bow to stern
就在我们眼神接触的瞬间
As soon as I laid eyes on you
我想你痛苦的样子一定很漂亮 不是吗
But, alackaday, you look so pretty when you’re scared, don’t you?
也是我爱的表达方式
I’ll get the love out of the way
爱到极点就是恨
Before the hate
你觉得呢 帅哥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!