-你知道我的意思么 -你发现什么吗
-you know what I mean? -You see anything?
被剪辑过的痕迹 证明这是被伪造的
Definitive cuts? Any place that proves the tape might’ve been doctored?
做的很漂亮 没有任何痕迹
The thing’s clean. No footprints.
我是说 通常 如果你把片子分成几层的话
I mean, usually, you peel a video back a couple of layers
伪造的痕迹就显露出来了 但现在什么你们瞧 都看不出来
and anything bogus comes off. Now you see it, now you don’t.
但这盘带子不同
But not this one.
肯定是处理过的 但很巧妙
It’s laced. Ingrained.
-你发现什么了 -没
-You see something? -No
问题就处在你们的眼睛上 他们正是利用这个欺骗了你
The problem with eyes is they play tricks on you..
但是你的耳朵 它不会欺骗你
But your ears…ears don’t lie.
瞧 这是从带子分离出来的音频
Here’s the audio track from the tape.
-听起来跟真的一样 是吧 -恩
-Sounds pretty true? -Yeah.
不过声音是假的 声音不应该这样消失的
But noise is a lie .See, it doesn’t just die like that.
应该是逐渐消失 所以声音应该是跳跃性的
Stripped down,those levels should be dancing.
我的意思是 在那种地方的枪声
I mean, a room that size would give you a..
应该是一种 砰 砰 砰 砰
a… blam, blam, blam, blam. You know?
明白吗 声波应该是逐渐从每个墙上消失
Like, one off each wall, split second after the other.
而你们给的带子上 回声是同时响起的
On yours,the reverb’s bouncing at the same time.
-这到底是什么意思 -枪声的声波
-What does that mean? -The sound of a gunshot.
并不是从案发现场录的
It wasn’t recorded in that room.
你能确信么
Would you testify to that?
恩 我 不知道 毕竟你们给我的是录制的
Oh, uh, I don’t know. The tape’s a dupe.
你知道 据我所知 你们都动过带子
You know, for all I know, you guys tampered with it.
听着 如果想让我到法庭作证
Look, you want me to testify in court,
我要得到原始带子才行
I’m gonna need to get my hands on the original.
-过敏反应怎么样了 -你说什么
-How are those allergies? -Excuse me?
在你的报告里 你提到了 嗯
In your motion, you cited chronic
鼻窦炎
Sinusitis.
可这并不属于过敏 事实上 只是一种细菌感染
It’s not an allergy, actually.It’s a bacterial infection.
从东墙河边飘来的空气
The moist air from the river along the east wall
让我感觉 你知道的
helps keep me, you know…
很好
clear.
我很惊讶
I’m impressed.
你到这儿还不到一周 就变得如此圆滑
Not even a week here and you’re working it like an old con.
哦 这方面你比我厉害多了 监狱长大人
Well, you’ve got one up on me, Warden.
你知道我为什么要写那份申请
You know why I needed to file those motions,
但我很迷惑 为什么你要转移我
but I have no idea why you needed to transfer me.
人流管制 斯科菲尔德 就这样 很简单
Traffic control, Scofield.That’s all.
人流控制
Traffic control.
瞧 快到五点了 今天就到这儿了怎么样
It’s coming up on five o’clock. What do you say we call it a day?
-恐怕我做不完了 先生 -为什么
-I don’t think I can do that. -Why not?
如果我现在撤 这个会倒下来的
If I let go of this support right now,the whole thing’s coming down.
瞧 泰姬陵是用的轴向力
See, the Taj was designed using axial force
一系列沿着一个轴的力
a series of internal forces along the longitudinal axis.
嗯 那要多久呢
Yeah. How much longer?
这就要看什么时候干了
Depends on how long it takes to dry.
如果你要我走 我可以告诉你秘书怎么扶住它
If you need me to leave,I can show your secretary how to hold it.
好吧 你可以留在这儿直到它干
You can stay till it dries.
门外会有警卫
There’ll be a guard waiting outside the door.
你做完了就和 贝克 说一声
Just check in with Becky when you’re done
他会安排人送你回去
and she’ll have somebody escort you back to your cell.
-好的 -还有 嗯 斯科菲尔德
-All right. -And, Scofield.
很感谢你今天能来
I wanna thank you for showing up today.
如果你不来 我也能理解的
I would’ve understood it if you didn’t.
-我们说定的不是嘛 -嗯
-We had a deal. -Right.
还是要谢谢你
Still, thanks.
我妻子看到这个会非常喜欢的
My wife is gonna love it.
不客气
You’re welcome.
明天见 先生
See you tomorrow, sir.
晚安 监狱长先生
Good night, Warden.
我们正巧是两个人 又碰巧彼此认识
We’d just happen to be two people who happen to know each other,
一起出现在同一家戏剧院
who happen to show up at the same movie theatre
还是同一个时间
at what happens to be the same time.
是么
That’s it.
你知道 从这个角度看上去
You know, from this angle,
你还是和我们刚认识时一样漂亮
you look just as good as you did when we first met.
-这样呢 -更美了
-How about from this one? -Even better.
是给你那些客人的
Those are for your guests.
-客人 -不是你的同事吗
-Guests? -Your associates.
他们说你在开会 所以先在里面等
They said you had a meeting.They’re in the den.
晚上好 监狱长先生
Evening, Warden.
我也无能为力了
There’s nothing I can do.
我必须按照法律 把那些申请提交法庭
I’m legally obligated to file every properly drafted motion with the court
以便于听证会安排
so a hearing can be scheduled.
要花多长时间
And how long does that take?
至少要一个月 如果不顺利 还有可能更长
A month, maybe two if there’s a logjam
很抱歉 不过这不归我管
I’m sorry, but it’s out of my hands.
为什么我感觉你好像无所谓的样子
Why do I feel you’re not all that disappointed?
我能问个问题吗 监狱长
May I ask you a question, Warden?
只是据我观察而已
More of an observation, really.
我刚看了那张照片 嗯
I was looking at the morgue photos
就是那个男孩的照片 叫 威尔·克雷顿 是吧
from that boy back in Toledo ,Will Clayton
和他爸爸还真像
and, my Lord,if he wasn’t the spitting image of his daddy.
感觉就像苹果从很高的树上掉下来 是吧
apple fell real far from the tree with that one, didn’t it?
从苹果树上掉下来 血肉模糊
fell off the tree, fell all over the pavement.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
你的妻子看来原谅你了
Your wife gave you a pass on the affair,
但是应该是最后的底线了吧
Something tells me that’s pretty much all the forgiveness she’s got left in her bag.
特别是碰到私生子的时候
Especially when it comes to an illegitimate child.
小威尔是怎么了
What happened with young Will,
监狱长先生
Warden?
给我滚出去
Get out of my house.
赶紧处理掉 斯科菲尔德 的申请
Lose Scofield’s paperwork.
你们要留下来一起吃晚餐么
You gentlemen staying for dinner?
谢谢了 不过我想我们该走了
Thanks, but I think we’re on our way.
朱迪 谢谢你的招待
Judy, it was a real pleasure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我喝到的最好的冰红茶了
And that just may have been the best iced tea I’ve ever had.
监狱长先生 真的应该好好珍惜现在的一切
Warden, better do everything you can to hold on to this one.
-我会的 -很好
-I will. -Good.
没事儿吧你
Is everything all right?
嗯 很好 别担心
Oh, yeah. Just fine. honey..
只是有些未做完的工作而已
I just have a little unfinished work to take care of.
我马上出去吃饭
I’ll be right in.
好的
OK.
都搞定了
It’s all clear.
晚上好 林肯
Evening, Lincoln.
医生 你来啦
Doctor.
我今晚得给你做个体♥检♥
I’m supposed to give you a physical this evening.
整个过程可能会比较繁琐
apologize in advance for the heavy dose of irony we’re about to participate in.
没关系 你也是例行公事
That’s all right. Just doing your job.
嗯 让政♥府♥知道你现在很健康
Yeah, well…Letting them know you’re healthy enough to execute
不过这可不是我从医的初衷
is not why I went to medical school.
-很抱歉 -没关系
-I apologise. -It’s OK.
好了
All right.
嗯 我得了解下你的家族病史
I’m gonna need a family medical history from you.
看看有没有遗传性的疾病
Any ailments or conditions that are hereditary.
先从你母亲开始吧
start with your mom.
-癌症 肝癌 -好的 你父亲呢
-Cancer. Liver. -OK. Father?
嗯 我小时候就分开了
Split when I was young.
兄妹呢
Siblings.
除了迈克尔还有别人吗
Anyone besides Michael?
这儿可不大 林肯
Fox River’s a small town, Lincoln.
在这儿人们有足够多的时间闲聊
People around here don’t have a whole lot to do besides time and talk.
你们关系怎么样 很亲密吧
you close?
以前是的
We were.
-现在呢 -嗯
-How about now? -Huh?
现在关系怎么样呢
How about now?
他的一生很惨
He has been abandoned his whole life
父亲很早就抛弃他 母亲也走了 现在又轮到我
Dad, Mom ,she died young,and now me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!