别闹了
Stop kidding yourself.
该走了
It’s time to leave.
你还留在这里干什么
And what the hell are you still doing here?
如果我是你的话 武器带不进来
If I were you and I couldn’t bring weapons inside,
我肯定会叫几个特工守在门口
I’d have agents at every exit
等我们一出去就开枪
Ready to shoot as soon as we stepped outside.
所以你从哪个门出去都无所谓
Well, then it really doesn’t matter
是吧
What exit you take, does it?
我从那个门走哦
I’m gonna go out that door.
也许你们该从那个门走
Maybe you should take that door.
事实上
Actually,
紧急情况下那个门会被锁上
That door is locked in the event of an emergency.
什么紧急情况
What emergency?
这个
This one.
我们走出去 一起
We’re all walking out of here.
很戏剧化哦 自己把警♥察♥找过来
That’s very dramatic, calling the cops on yourself.
看来你真的很想回索纳哦
You must really want to go back to Sona.
他们不是来抓逃犯的 格雷琴
They’re not looking for a con, Gretchen,
他们是来抓小偷的
They’re looking for a thief.
我跟你说过的一切都是为了保护你
Whatever I told you, it was always to protect you.
让我解释吧 你肯定会理解我的
You’ll understand, if you just let me explain.
躺下
Lie down
你们这么做 就因为我认得迈克·斯科菲尔德
All this because I knew Michael Scofield?
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is.
我不知道
I don’t know
马上躺下
Lie down now
就算我知道
Even if I knew

Yes?
好的
All right.
马上到
It’ll be here shortly.
拿到钱之后
Now that we have the money,
怎么送到狱警手里
How do we get it to the guard?
不送给狱警
We don’t.
什么意思 不送? 我们说好
What do you mean, we don’t? we-we-we were supposed
买♥♥通狱警的啊 这是计划啊
To bribe the guard that was the plan
这才是计划
This is the plan.
这是正经事
This is business.
你们所有人 都会理解我
And you, of all people, should understand.
帮我把他按住
Help me hold him down.
你在说什么?
What the hell you talking about?
快点
Do it.
快点
Do it
蒂博格
Teodoro
蒂博格 蒂博格
Teodoro Teodoro
反正我死是早晚的事
It’s just a matter of time, anyway.
但是死在这两个小偷手里
But from one thief to another
给我点尊严吧
out of respect,
痛快点
Make it quick.
只要你不反抗
If you don’t fight me,
我就会让你痛快点的
I will.
走好 朋友
Adios, homey.
这里有问题
Over here.
怎么了
What’s the problem?
在他口袋里发现这个
I found this in his pocket.
你能解释一下
Would you care
这是什么吗
To explain this?
我不知道
I’ve got no idea what it is.
在博物馆纪念品店买♥♥的
It’s from the gift ship.
这是塑料的
It’s plastic.
现在我们能走了吗
Now, if you’ll excuse us.
又怎么了?
What?
别动
Stay where you are.
-为什么? -你的身份证呢?
Why? where is your identification?
索菲亚
Sofia
索菲亚
Sofia
爸爸 爸爸你不能这样
Dad, dad you can’t do this.
不能留下来
You can’t do this.
警♥察♥会起疑了 我们必须快离开
The cops are gonna start asking questions. we gotta go.
詹姆斯 你想怎样? 如果你回去
What are you gonna do, James? you go back there,
就会被抓 这对我们都没好处
You’ll get arrested, and that won’t do any of us any good.
凭你对她的所作所为我就该杀了你
I ought to kill you right now for what you’ve done to her
够了
Enough
我这样做都是为了把你救出来 明白吗
I did what I had to do to get you out, period
别忘了什么才是生死攸关 詹姆斯
You remember what’s at stake, James.
停车 我不能丢下她
Stop the van. I can’t leave her.
她已经抛弃你了
She already left you.
我不会扔下她
I’m not gonna leave her
爸爸 你得离开
Dad dad, you’ve got to go
我会守着她
Hey, I’ll stay with her
我保证
I promise.
你得走了
You’ve got to go.
爸爸?
Dad?
走 走
Go go
谁来帮帮我?
Hey, could I get some help?
你都准备好了吧?
Do you have everything?
我的书不见了
The book is gone.
什么叫不见了?
What do you mean, gone?
是真的吗?
Is it true?
勒齐
Lechero

He’s
他真的
He’s really
还好
Yeah.
我怎么给你这些?
How do you want me to give you this?
那些警卫
The guards, they won’t
-不会再让我进去了 -我只想得到
Let me in anymore. I only want
我需要的东西
What I asked for.
先等几天
Hold on to the rest for a few days.
如果你想
If you were to consider leaving
携款逃跑 那
With all that, well
我会非常生气的
I just want you to know I’d be very cross with you.
众所周知
I’ve been known to have
如果有人背叛我
A bit of a temper problem
我会大发雷霆的
When betrayed.
不会的
No.
说定了
A deal’s a deal.
你为我做了那么多
You’ve done so much for me.
我向你保证
You have my word.
等等
Wait.
不 不
No, no.
没关系
It’s okay.
我会等着你
I’ll wait for you.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
迈克·斯科菲尔德在哪里?
Where is Michael Scofield?
迈克·斯科菲尔德在哪里?
Where is Michael Scofield?
好了
Stop.
这不管用
This is not working.
过几分钟他就..
A few minutes more
把他拖出来
Pull him out there.
扔进去
Toss him inside.
等等
Espera
如果是他
If it’s him
你就问清楚他们在哪里
You’re gonna find out where they are,
不然我会自己接
Or I’m gonna answer it myself,
让他们听见你中枪而死的惨叫声
So they can hear you scream when I blow your head off.
喂?
Hello?
感谢上帝 苏克雷
Sucre. thank god.
你没在船那里出现 我还以为
When you didn’t show up at the boat, i
我很抱歉 伙计
I’m really sorry about that, papi.
我的工作有点麻烦
I got into a little bit of trouble here at work
你没事吧?
Are you all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!