我们到了那儿了之后干嘛
What are we gonna do when we get there?
到圣地亚哥
To San Diego.
你是说等迈克尔为他自己
You mean after Michael pays
做出比我更肮脏的事情而付出代价之后?
for the vile he’s transgressed upon me?
这是什么意思我一定要弄明白
I’m still trying to figure that out.
在这儿干活真不错
Nice to work with Homeland.
FBI想搜集到这些信息的话至少需要几天
The FBI would take days to gather this intel.
FBI应该雇我
Well, the FBI should’a hired me
不管你想要什么样的信息
’cause I could’ve gotten whatever info you wanted
我都能在25分钟内搞定
in 25 minutes tops.
你是黑客吗
You some kind of hacker?
我为私人做硅光刻
I design silicon lithography for personal gain.
他是偷信息的
He’s an identity thief.
他是个蠢货
He’s a douche.
你坐一边去
Hey, why don’t you sit in the corner
什么时候叫你了你再说话
and we’ll get you when we need you.
就是他了
This is him.
是这个司机
That’s the driver.
现在干嘛
Now what?
找到他就能找到持卡人
Well, he takes us to the Cardholder,
找到持卡人就能找到Scylla
and the Cardholder takes us to Scylla.
你那时候可以把我扔在监狱里别管的
You could have left me there, in jail.
是可以还是应该
Could have or should have?
也许都是
Maybe both.
你是在感谢我吗 阿历克斯
Are you thanking me, Alex?
-不知道 -别费心了
I don’t know. Don’t bother.
你能坐在这儿是因为我们需要你
You’re here because we needed you.
-不是我们想要你来 -就是他
Not because we wanted you. That’s him.
-就是他
That’s the guy.
那是什么 想是私人保镖
What’s that, private security?
这里就像城♥堡♥一样
It’s like a fortress.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
我们要拿的东西
This thing we gotta get,
在里面吗
it’s in there?
运动传感器 警报系统
Motion sensors, alarm systems,
武装侍卫
armed guards.
他们在这里进出
In and out of that place
没人知道
without anybody knowing.
你的计划最好周密点 迈克尔
You better have one hell of a plan, Michael.
也就是说 那个地方肯定
So, basically, there’s no freaking way to break in
-肯定没有进去的路 -快速进去是不行
to the place. Not quickly.
肯定要被看见
Not without being seen.
周边建筑呢 有什么有我们能利用的地方
What about the neighbors, uh, somewhere we can be staged
挖地道穿过去
from, you know, go under and up?
最近的一处在这里 路对面
Closest neighbor is here, across the street.
就算是这样也需要好几个礼拜
And even that would take weeks.
我们几个人的假身份
The government’s story
能暂时瞒着别人
about us being held in a supermax
但也只是暂时
will only last so long.
这算什么意思
What does that mean? I mean,
有人发现我们不对头怎么办
then what if somebody finds out we’re not.
也许我们不需要进那房♥子
What if we don’t have to be in the house?
如果那个芯片
If the cd-ar
Scylla那么重要的话
this Scylla– is so important
有可能那家伙是随身带着的
maybe the guy is carrying it on him.
根据公共信息记录
Well, according to public records, the owner
房♥主的名字叫Stuart
of the estate’s name is Stuart Tuxhorn,
他是一家叫Spectroleum的公♥司♥的总裁
and he’s a CEO of a company called Spectroleum.
像这种大人物是无时无刻不受保护的
Heavy hitter like that’s gonna have security 24-7.
我们不但要偷要 还要让别人不知道它被偷
And we gotta get this thing
神不知鬼不觉的偷走 对吧
Without anyone knowing it’s gone, right?
就算我们知道在他身上 我们怎么偷出来
So even if he’s got it on him, how do we get it off him?
不用偷走
You don’t steal the card.
复♥制♥一份就行
You copy it.
现在 你们想听我讲两句了 对吧
Oh, now you’re interested in what I gotta say, right?
复♥制♥一份更难做到
Copying it will make it harder.
不止要偷
Not only do you have to steal it,
还要放回去 小天才
you have to return it, genius.
但如果你认识我 哥们儿
Only if you don’t got me, hombre.
那是什么
What’s that?
这东西让我倾家荡产
This is the reason I got busted.
你偷了个破手♥机♥
Oh, you stole the cell phone?
不 不 不
Oh, yeah, yeah, no,
我因为偷手♥机♥进的联邦调查局
I’m lookin’ at federal time ’cause I stole
你不是在搞笑吧
a cell phone– seriously?
哦,哦,哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
这是我发明的
I invented this
所以就不用偷
so that I don’t have to steal.
它看上去像个手♥机♥
It looks like a cell phone but it’s really like
其实是个数码接收器
a digital black hole.
可以接收下十英尺内
Wireless hard drive that swallows up any electronic data
的电子数据
within ten feet of it.
举个例子
Like what?
可以接收在星巴克
Like the account info
无线上网的人的帐户信息
of anyone at Starbucks with a latte and a laptop.
可以接收到门口那个加油站顾客的信♥用♥卡♥信息
Like the PIN number of any credit card used at a gas pump.
我能在十分钟
I can walk out of re and get the identities
就能拿到至少十个人的身份及经济信息
and financial statements of ten people in ten minutes,
轻轻松松
On a slow day,
一只手就可以
with one hand on my junk.
也能得到Scylla的数据
And the information embedded in Scylla?
只要能接近
If we can get close enough…
这个数目 能接受吗
Is this number… acceptable to you?
一万人
10,000 people?
-可以 -好的
-Yes. -Good.
现在你也入伙了
Now that you’re on board,
我们可以讨论下对阶问题了
we can issue the op-order today.
他上路了
He’s on his way.
好的 稍等
All right, hold on.
莎拉 是我
Sara, it’s me.
大家都已就绪
Everybody’s on.
我启动接收装置时
Now, while I’m monitoring the device,
我无法知道
I’m not gonna be able to see
确切的传输内容
exactly what data’s being copied.
但 可以像从互联网
But, like downloading
下载文件那样
quality porn from the Internet, progress bar’s gonna tell me
知道下载的百分比
when it’s time to rock and roll.
他们需要在范围内跟多久
How long do they need to stay in range?
像这样的加密数据需要至少两分钟
Encrypted data like this is gonna take at least two minutes.
他来了
Here he comes.
苏克雷 你上吧
Sucre, you’re on.
好运
Good luck.

sy
喂!!!
Huh?!
先生 您是否介意向这边站离开车一点
Sir, would you mind stepping away from the vehicle?
罗兰 怎么样了
Talk to me, Roland.
我还没有收到
I got nothing, man.
我上次这么认真干活
Last time I had this little action, I was
还是我艰难的通过五年级考试的时候
dry humping my way through fifth grade.
冷静点
Calm down.
先生
Sir…
先生
Sir…
离开车
Step away from the vehicle!
好的 哥们 放松 我们不需要这么激动的
Okay, bro, just relax– we don’t have to get all excited.
你怎么说英语了
You speak English now.
我只会一点
Only a little, but, uh…
现在怎么样了
How about now?
不行
Nada.
试着靠近一点儿
Try to get closer to them.
他没法再靠近了
If he was any closer, he’d be in the car.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!