我知道你的小把戏了 哥们
I get your little act, Pedro.
故意装车
Hit the brakes,
让有钱人赔偿你的损失 你就不用修车了
let the rich guy pay for damage you don’t intend to fix.
给他点儿钱了事
Just give the man some money
我们要走了
So we can leave.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
他在那 我觉得在车里
He was there– I think Tuxhorn was in the car.
我们到底拿到了吗 没有
So did we get it or not? Nope.
什么都没拷到
Nothing.
我能效劳吗
Can I help you?
你怎么找到我的
So how did you find me?
我一直都跟着你呢
I never lost you.
新做的鼻子让我有点吃惊
The, uh, the new nose threw me a bit, but…
你想要什么 Don
What do you want, Don?
我还有客人
I got customers.
你看 以前那些在公♥司♥工作的日子
Look, back in the days, when you worked with the Company…
为公♥司♥跑堂
Well, for the Company.
我只是负责预测收益
I did economic forecasts of their operations.
我是说 我不是那些
I mean, I wasn’t one of the guys…
但你能联♥系♥到那些
But you had access.
得了吧 上次我帮你
Come on– the last time I helped you,
我得到了什么
the only thing I got out of it
一次性十万美元的薪水和一次外科手术
was plastic surgery and a $100,000 pay cut.
你要么买♥♥辆这些装有
You know, so either you buy
假公里数的
one of these exceptional family cars,
破家用车
with above average gas mileage,
要么他妈的离我远点
or you leave me the hell alone.
我知道Scylla
I know about Scylla
而且我在找它
And I’m going after it.
你知道吗 以前我以为你疯了
You know, I knew you were crazy.
但没以为你有这么蠢
I didn’t know you were stupid, too.
我只是说我会着手而已
Well, let’s just say I was able to get hands on it.
具我的理解
It’s my understanding that Scylla could only be used
Scylla只有被♥插♥入藏在公♥司♥的
if it’s plugged into a decoder box
译码器内才能使用
that’s hidden in one of the Company facilities.
我说的对吧
Am I right?
你知道 我也想帮你的忙
You know, I wish I could help,
但我办不到
but I can’t.
不 你会帮忙的 Jasper
No, you are helping, Jasper.
问题只是在你同事取笑你
Just a matter of whether you do it before or after
之前还是之后罢了
I shame you in front of your coworkers here.
告诉我 公♥司♥把译码器放在哪 asper
Tell me where the Company keeps the box, Jasper.
可能在任何地方 我不知道
Could be anywhere; I don’t know.
总有人知道吧
Somebody does.
对么?
Right?
可能是…
Somebody that you might
与你有联♥系♥的某个人
have access to.
你知道吗 如果你沿着这条路走下去
You know, if you go down this road,
你的政♥府♥职位也保不了你
your government job won’t protect you.
那我只能祈祷不会被抓了 对吧?
Then I bet not get caught, right?
如果现在还找不到吃的
If I don’t find something to eat soon,
我就不知道该怎么做了
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
我们撑不过去的
We’re not gonna make it.
哥们 我们得保持说话
we just got to keep talking, Sancho.
把注意力集中于除了空洞的肚子
Keep our brains focused on something other than
和干裂的嘴唇之外的东西 好吧?
our empty bellies and our dry mouths, okay?
来吧
Come on.
我们先从你最喜欢的颜色开始
Let’s start with, uh, your-your favorite color.
见鬼你干嘛?
Hell you doing?!
我太饿了 Teddy
I’m hungry, Teddy.
与其我们两个都死在这儿
Why should the both of us die
不如我们其中一人
out here when one of us
帮助另一个人继续活下去
could help the other one survive?
你不会想这么做的 拜托
You don’t want to do this. Please.
我会给你个痛快的 我保证
I’ll make it quick. I promise!
桑乔.
Sancho.
桑乔!
Sancho!
为什么你非得离我而去 做出这么…
Why’d you have to go and do something so…
这么说没有把磁卡放在身边
So Tuxhorn doesn’t keep the card on him.
卡肯定在里面
It must be in there.
听着 要想进去且不被看见
Look, there’s no way we’re getting
那是不可能的
in that house without being seen.
我知道
I know.
如果卡在房♥子里 我们要怎么拷贝
Well, if the card’s in there, how we gonna copy it?
不是我们
We’re not.
而是她
She’s gonna do it for us.
在看什么呢?
What you reading?
没人能打败她
“There is no fighting her.
没有力量能击败她
“No power can fight her.
唯有逃跑
All that avails is flight.”
Thatomer
Thatomer.
是奥德赛里面的内容
That’s from The Odyssey.
-这些都出自我父亲的文件? -是的
Is this from my father’s folder? Yeah.
这也说明了为何Scylla听来是那么熟悉
And it explains why Scylla sounded so familiar.
如果我没弄错的话 这是
If I’m not mistaken, it’s from that chapter in the book
奥德赛被告知
where Odysseus is told
他要面对一个叫做Scylla的妖怪
he has to confront a monster
那一章里里面的引文
known as Scylla.
我在想他为什么写下这些
Wonder why he wrote this down.
有可能是错的 但我相信
I could be wrong, but I believe
奥德塞斯被告知
Odysseus is told that in order to
要继续前行 越过Scylla
continue on his path, to pass Scylla,
那就要牺牲他的六个手下
it’ll require the sacrifice of six of his men.
不然他就唯有放弃自己的道路
His only other alternative is to abandon his path.
而他选择了牺牲
And he chooses to make the sacrifice.
真是见鬼的选择
Well, ‘s a hell of a choice.
有件事我不确定
One I’m not sure
我正舒服的制定
I’m comfortable making.
莎拉 呃 关于明天的 计划
Sara, um, about tomorrow– the plan,
如果你办不了的话…
If you’re not up to it…
不 不 我可以
No, no, I am.
告诉我
Tell me,
克劳迪娅 Mauricio是个好室友吗?
is Claudia Mauricio a good roommate?
是个好人?
A good person?
希望她对你也会那么想
I hope she feels the same about you.
噢 Shelby 你不会相信路上的交通
Oh, Shelby, you wouldn’t believe
实在是太…
the traffic on the…
现在你需要安静
You’ll want to be quiet now,
克劳迪娅.
Claudia.
我们有政♥府♥矫正司
There are levels of clearance
所不能提供的
at the Department of Corrections
各式各样级别的洗牌方式
that are simply not available,
即使是我亲密的朋友也是这样
even for friends as connected as mine.
所以 仔细听好了
So, listen carefully,
如果你对你的朋友的性命还在乎的话
if you even remotely value your friend’s life.
你就用你的安全密♥码♥来进入
You’re going to use your security code to access
犯人换监狱的历史记录
the records for prisoner transfers
然后告诉我他们送到哪些地方
and tell me where they sent
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield
和林肯oln 布鲁斯
and Lincoln Burrows.
谢谢 不客气
Thanks. Sure.
你的包真不错
That’s a great bag.
你从哪买♥♥的啊
Can I ask you where you got it?
这是我老板送我的礼物
It was a gift from my boss,
所以其实我也不知道
so I don’t really know; sorry.
没事 谢谢了
Sure. Thanks.
给你
There you go.
我就从来买♥♥不到这么好的包
I, uh… I can never find a good bag.
我是个老师 有很多书
I’m a teacher, and I have books
和卷子还有…
and grading materials and…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!