Home 情色电影 罗曼史(1999)

罗曼史(1999)

0
罗曼史(1999)
简明的脸颊 随性的发丝和落在别处的眼神

He has to understand it’s adultery
他睡着了.睡眠才不会去烦他!
He’s asleep. Sleeping doesn’t bother him at all!
他明天要早起.
He has to get up early tomorrow
中午还要去多♥维♥耶谈生意.
A business appointment in Deauville at noon
你呢? 有女朋友吗?
And you? You’ve got a girlfriend?
她在车祸中死了
She died in a car crash
我已经有4个月没做♥爱♥了.
I haven’t made love in four months
可能所有男人都喜欢做♥爱♥.
Maybe all men are like that
我丈夫人很好,但对性没兴趣.
My husband’s nice, but he’s not interested in sex
第一步我觉得很满意
The first moves are what I like best
美妙极了.
It’s delicious
我不能控制自己.
I can never stop myself yielding
每每都给我惊喜.
It surprises me each time
我看着自己渐渐屈服,好像那不是我.
I watch myself giving in as if it wasn’t me
坦白地说…
It’s true…
我想体验奇迹,跟陌生人做♥爱♥.
I wanted another taste of the miracle: a stranger making love to you
这是儿童般的欲望
It’s a childish longing…
纯真的欲望.
a pure desire…
给我口♥交♥吧.
Suck me
现在不行
No. Not now
今晚或者明天吧
Maybe later, or tomorrow
把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me your phone number
你不想吗? – 跟你口♥交♥?
You don’t want to?
不喜欢.
To blow you? Not really
这不是我的专长.
It’s not my speciality
我不喜欢这样开始
I don’t like to start with that,
我宁愿要真正的,你明白我意思吗?
I’d rather start again that way, if you see what I mean
若去酒店,我就会很渴望做♥爱♥
But going to a hotel, I’m dying to do that
现在我真的要走了.
Now I have to go, right away
现在不想去酒店吗?
You don’t want to go to a hotel?
很想去,但我要上班.
Of course, but I’m working
还要还车
And I have to return the car
车不是我的.
It’s not mine
你会给我打电♥话♥吗?
You’ll call me?
对不起,我迟到了
Sorry I’m late
没关系,我点过名了.
Don’t worry. I took the register
早晨好
Good morning
我们继续学习语法,拿出笔记本.
Take out your grammar books, and write today’s date
上周我们学习动词的现在时态 “to be”.
Last week, we did the present tense of the verb “to be”
如”I am, you are, he is…”
“I am, you are, he is,
“we are, you are, they are.”
“we are, you are, they are”
今天我们学习 “to have”.
Today, we’ll do “to have”
“To have” 跟”to be”不一样.
“To have” isn’t like “to be”
其 “be” 没有 “having”.
One can “be” without “having”
而 “have” 没有 “being”.
And one can “have” without “being”
我已经试过.
I’ve been had
我真的试过做过.
I’ve really been had…
我希望你怀孕了.
I wish you were pregnant
绝对不会
No chance of that!
为何? 有可能的.
Why? It could happen
怎么可能? 圣灵显灵? 开玩笑!
How? By the Holy Ghost? You’re kidding!
要是我不服避孕药,才有可能
There’s been no chance, ever since I came off the pill
我知道你讨厌细节,但这是约会事宜.
I know you hate details, but dates matter
若你很少做♥爱♥,或者日子不对,就没机会怀孕.
If you hardly ever do it, and never on the right days, it won’t happen
这真令我沮丧.
That’s what depresses me
这次不同.
That’s different
若你选好日子,就打电♥话♥告诉我做♥爱♥.没问题.
If you say it’s a duty call, no problem
真的? – 是的.
Really? – Yes
那会改变一切.
That would change everything
若我们有个孩子,那意味我们要在一起
If we had a child, it would make sense to be together
就因为你失去贞节.
It’s because you’ve lost faith
它会回来的.
It’ll come back
这好像迷人的神话.
It’s like the Circean myth
你想知道过去未来.
You want to know what lies ahead, what lies behind
即使是现在是很糟糕,但要勇往直前
You won’t allow the present to unfold You force things…
你失去贞节,一切都崩溃.
You’ve lost faith, and everything collapses
要是我离开会怎样?
What if I left?
或者2周或1个月都不打电♥话♥
And didn’t phone for two weeks or a month?
或者半年?
Six months?
我们的关系会完蛋吗?
Would we be through?
就要看情况.
That depends…
若你失去了北极或者沙漠,就有可能.
If you went to the North Pole, or to a desert, maybe…
但若你看到电♥话♥,总是说…
But if every time you see a phone and say
“我不能给那个傻姑娘打电♥话♥”…
“I won’t call that dumb bitch”,
或者在我附近的酒吧出没,
and hang out in every bar in my neighborhood,
我会说我们已经分手.
I’d say we’d have broken up
我谈论自♥由♥,你却谈论酒吧.
I talk of freedom, you talk of bars
这是同一样东西.
It’s statistics
在酒吧,男人需要和他的伙伴一起重塑世界
A guy needs to remake the world with his pals in a bar,
否则他会死.
or he dies
你知道我没有骗过你
You know I don’t cheat on you
我宁愿你骗我,然后操♥我♥
Maybe I’d rather you did, and also screwed me
无论如何,我可以骗你,但你不可以.
Anyway, I can cheat on you, but you can’t on me
你已经做过吗? 你谈此太多了.
You’ve already done it? You talk about it a lot
没有
No
但你值得去想我已经骗你了
But you deserve to think I have
Ok.
OK
明天晚上,我跟亚斯尼吃饭
Tomorrow night, I’m eating with Ashley
你可以去,但你知道我宁愿怎样
You can come, but you know what I’d prefer
宁愿我不去
That I didn’t come
我知道该给他些空间
I know I should give him space
但我需要像水蛭般粘着他
But I need to cling to him like a leech
因为我疯狂地爱着他.
Because I’m madly in love with him
他的呼吸都令我窒息.
What he calls breathing suffocates me
我从来没要求自♥由♥.
I never asked to be free
而我也不想他自♥由♥.
And I don’t want him to be
我坚持绝对
I insist on absolutes
我相信我是对的
And I think I’m right
但当我将其应用到生活中…
But when I apply them to life,
它真的令我变疯了.
I fall to pieces. Schizo
他跳舞,因为他想诱惑
He dances because he wants to seduce
他想诱惑,因为他想征服
He wants to seduce because he wants to conquer
他想征服,因为他是男人.
He wants to conquer because he’s a man
你要做什么?
What is it now?
你要走,就因为我跟其他一些女孩跳舞?
You pull this shit because I dance with some girl?
不是一些女孩,而是一个荡♥妇♥
Not some girl, a slut!
谁要跟她干呢?
Who gives a fuck about her?
那就别干!
Then don’t give a fuck!
我从没跟别人生过小孩.
I won’t have a kid with anyone else
你坚持我戴避孕套?
I really have to wear one?
我6个月内都没有搞了,我没有爱♥滋♥病.
I haven’t screwed in six months, I don’t have AIDS
你越来越好了.
You’re getting better
你像是在享受.
You seem to enjoy it
你几乎得意洋洋!
You’re almost triumphant!
你想我看着你在避孕套上滑动
You want me to watch you slip on your condom
首先你藏起来.
At first you hid
你这样想? 确实…
Think so? – I do…
我不敢看.我不喜欢看鸡♥巴♥.
I didn’t dare look. I don’t like looking at cocks
一旦它被用过,就显得很讨厌
Once they’ve been used, they’re revolting
很不可爱.
Not very pretty
相当令人厌恶.
They are rather disgusting
它就像一个丹碧斯月经棉塞. 为了做♥爱♥,你一个一个地取出,
It’s like a Tampax. To screw, you take it out discretely,
把它藏在床下, 这样老二才不会沮丧.
hide it under the bed so the guy’s not turned off
老二很是厌烦它
Guys are easily disgusted
稍后,你还得把它放回去
Later, you have to get it back
我十分喜欢令人厌恶的东西.
I quite like disgusting things
知道为什么大多数男人不用避孕套?
Know why most guys can’t use a condom?
他们的阴♥茎♥不够坚挺
Their cocks aren’t hard enough
好像是,橡胶…
It’s as if, the rubber…
磨得他们硬不起来了!
rubs them out!
我不知道,我不和男人睡觉.