I’m selling my slaves today.
我今天要把奴隶卖♥♥了
There’ll be money enough spare for your dowry.
那就会有钱给你买♥♥嫁妆了
So when Crito comes home, you and Lucius can go to him
他一回来 你和卢休斯就可以到他那里
and start your married life proper.
好好的过你们小日子
Thank you, Father! Thank you.
谢谢你 爸爸 谢谢
We’ll be sorry to see you go.
我们看到你要走真是不舍得
November? It’s so soon.
十一月? 太快了
They have to go at some time.
他们没过一段时间就得走了
Of course, but November.
是的 没错-可是十一月
It’s hard,
我知道这很难
but it has to be done.
但是早晚总得这么做
They’ll be so far away.
他们要去很远
You know how these drovers live.
你知道这种牲畜贩子怎么生活
But Mama, I want to go.
但是妈妈 我要去
I want to be with my husband.
我要和我的丈夫在一起
I know. I know. Of course.
我知道 我知道 当然了
You must go.
你必须得走
It’s just hard.
就是太难了
Morning.
早上好
Trouble you for some water?
麻烦讨口水喝?
Sit down.
坐吧
You should be in camp.
你应该呆在军营里
Nothing to do there. It’s boring.
在那里无所事事 真是无聊
Take some bread.
吃点面包
I’ll not, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I’m not feeling too well.
我觉得不是很舒服
You’re drinking too much.
你喝太多了
No, it’s not that.
没有 不是那样的
I ate some depraved oysters.
我吃了腐烂的牡蛎
Where’s your girl?
你的女人呢?
Girl?
女人?
Cac!
糟了!
I know it’s one of these. I know it!
我知道就在这里面 我知道的
Stop worrying.
别担心了
Even if we can’t find her, you can get another.
就算找不到了 你还可以在找另一个嘛
I don’t want another.
我不要另一个
I want Eirene.
我要爱琳妮
You’ll be off south after Pompey before long.
你不用多久就得南征去打庞贝了
You can’t take her soldiering.
不可能带着她上路的
Maybe I won’t go back to camp.
可能我就不归队了
My time is nearly done anyway.
反正我的服役时间也差不多了
Leave the 13th? Why?
离开第13军团? 为什么?
You did. You are not me.
你不就走了吗? 你又不是我
You have no talent for peace.
你没有和平的天分
I can’t just leave her.
我不能扔下她不管
You think with your penis.
你就只会用老二思考
It’s not like that.
不是那样的
I’ve not touched her. Then what purpose does she serve?
我碰都没碰过她 那你要她干嘛?
I just like to look at her. Makes me calm.
我喜欢看着她 能让我感到平静
Here she is.
她在那里呢
Thank you, Apollo.
感谢你 阿波罗神
The girl is his.
那个女孩儿是他的
No trouble. Pay what’s owed,
别找麻烦 欠债还钱
and the girl is all yours. What’s owed?
女孩儿你就可以带走了 欠债?
You should be paying me to drink the pond filth you serve here.
给我吃了那些垃圾你该给我钱才对
Pullo!
波罗!
How much?
多少钱?
I’ll pay you back soon as I can.
我一有钱就马上还你
Do that.
好吧
So what will you do with her?
不过你要拿她怎么办?
I don’t want her.
我不要她呆在这里
Say again?
再说一次?
I don’t want her. It’s nice of you to think of it…
我不要她 你们想得倒是好…
But you want a slave. You keep asking for one,
你不是要个奴隶吗? 一直都想要的
and here she is.
这就给你带了一个来
Pullo can’t keep her, and it costs us nothing.
波罗没法安置她 我们又不用花钱
Can’t I have one of your Gaulish slaves?
我就不能要一个你的高卢奴隶?
I’ve told you, my Gauls are unseasoned.
我跟你说过 我的高卢奴隶还没驯化呢
Cut your throat as soon as sweep your floor.
擦完地板就会把你的喉咙给割了
This one’s trained up nice and docile.
这个受过训练 又干净又听话
What is wrong with her?
她有什么不好的?
She has strange eyes.
她的眼神很奇怪
You drive me insane!
你快让我疯了
The girl stays.
女孩儿留下来
Keep calm, sweetie. Keep calm.
冷静点 宝贝 冷静点
How can I be calm when Pullo’s
我怎么能冷静 波罗
put that little witch to spy on me?
把那个小贱♥人♥留下来监视我
He knows, Rissa, he knows.
他知道了 莉莎 他知道了
Big simple brute like that?
就他那样的傻大个儿?
If he even suspected anything,
就算他怀疑什么事情
he’d go straight to Vorenus and tell him, wouldn’t he?
他肯定会马上告诉乌瑞纳斯的 不是吗?
Course he would. You really think?
他当然会那么做 你真的这么想?
He doesn’t know nothing. Really?
他什么都不知道 真的?
Sure of it. So he saw Evander round your house.
当然了 他看到伊万达在你的房♥子里
So what? He’s family.
那又怎么样? 他是你的家人
He’s allowed.
当然可以进来
That’s true. You’re getting worried over nothing.
那倒是 你不用担心的
Gods, let it be so.
上帝 希望如此吧
Poor sad wretch gives everything you asked for.
那个可怜虫把你要的都给你了
The Senate will ratify your status,
元老院认可你的地位
you get your triumph, stand for consul,
你得到胜利 成为执政官
and Pompey shall withdraw to Spain.
而庞贝就撤退到西班牙
He’ll suck Posca’s cock
要是我们要求的话
if asked nicely.
他还会亲波斯卡的小鸡鸡
Too generous by far.
这也太慷慨了吧
I never thought for an instant Pompey would accept such terms.
我从未想过庞培要接受这样的条款
You think it’s a stratagem?
你认为这是他的诡计?
I doubt it.
我怀疑
He and what few forces he has are trapped.
他和他的军队都已经被困了
He’s weak and growing weaker every day.
他已经弱下来了 而且每天都在败落
We might crush him at will.
我们随时都可以让他完蛋
But now that he has offered truce,
不过既然他答应了休战
I will look like the worst kind of tyrant if I attack him.
如果我再去攻打他 那我就显得是个暴君了
Posca here thinks I should accept the truce.
波斯卡认为我应该接受休战
Make peace. In exchange for what?
缔造和平 那能够换来什么?
Peace is it’s own reward.
和平本身就是回报
Snivelry.
妇人之仁
The ram has touched the wall. No mercy.
撞锤已经贴在城墙外面了 不能仁慈
Pompey has no great army, but he has the Senate with him.
庞贝身边没有军队 但是有元老院
He has legitimacy.
他带有合法性
In Rome they are the Senate.
他们在罗马才是元老院
Beyond the walls
走出了城墙
they are just 300 old men.
他们不过是300个没有用的老头儿
As you say, Antony,
你说的有道理 安东尼
but others will agree with Posca.
但是别人会认同波斯卡的看法
They have made this shameful surrender public.
不过他们已经公开向我投降了
It will be read all over Italy.
整个意大利都会知道
If I am not a tyrant,
如果我不是暴君
if I merely seek legitimacy,
如果我要的只是合法性
why would I not accept such favorable terms?
为什么不能接受他们的条款呢?
He refuses to meet us…
他拒绝与我们会晤
in person?
单独的会晤?
Very good. Simple.
很好 这个简单
Hoi polloi can understand a reason like that.
民众会明白这么一个理由
He refuses to meet me face to face.
他拒绝见我
Man to man.
拒绝面对面地见我
He refuses to meet me.
拒绝会晤
Right, that’s it.
对 就是这个了
No truce.
决不休战
Let’s be after them.
我们这就追他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!